Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 71. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Does anybody know ?? When this coin reach at 0.00006600
I purchased 5 BTC coins at this .. now I don't have money to buy .. I am seeing continues  down everyday NXT .. what is the cause of dump .. how much down it will .. I only want to recover my money don't  😑
I don't think I will recover my money in future .. NXT makes me poor everyday..

That's the risk dealing with alts. They pretty much all went down - no matter which you picked. Bitcoin plummeted, so all alts even more - as usual.
I don't get why so many people ask about the future as if anyone could answer that. The price right now exactly reflects what the consensus is about it's future value. That's how markets work.

Anyways - you'll get free IGNIS for your NXT. So why not wait and take them?
Activity: 498
Does anybody know ?? When this coin reach at 0.00006600
I purchased 5 BTC coins at this .. now I don't have money to buy .. I am seeing continues  down everyday NXT .. what is the cause of dump .. how much down it will .. I only want to recover my money don't  😑
I don't think I will recover my money in future .. NXT makes me poor everyday..
Activity: 460
Hello guys,

I have access to a VPS to stack, on Ubuntu 17.

I downloaded the NXT wallet, then run the "run.sh", then the blockchain appear to download since yesterday.
Is it the right way to install the nxt wallet ?

Once the download finish, will have some icons with an acces to the GUI of the wallet ? I want to get the GUI in order to get my wallet informtation, then send NXT and stack.

If anyone can give me the right way on ubuntu it will be nice Smiley

Thanks a lot Smiley

You can access the GUI wallet on your browser under localhost:7876

Thanks a lot Smiley So to summarize : Run.sh to run in order to install and download the blockchain, then open the gui on the web browser ?

Yes. Just to be precise, using the .ZIP multiplatform package (the one we use in Linux) there's no installation per se, just unzipping. The run.sh script will run the Nxt software, which unless configured to work as light client will download the blockchain to nxt/nxt_db and make the Nxt wallet available at http://localhost:7876.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello guys,

I downloaded the NXT wallet, then run the "run.sh", then the blockchain appear to download since yesterday.

Once the download finish, will have some icons with an acces to the GUI of the wallet ? I want to get the GUI in order to get my wallet informtation, then send NXT and stack.

Thanks a lot Smiley

Thanks a lot Smiley So to summarize : Run.sh to run in order to install and download the blockchain, then open the gui on the web browser ?

Thansk ! Let's staking now !
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Can someone tell me how I can acquire my darcrus from my https://wallet.mynxt.info ?

I sent 100 darcrus and now I can't find it or acquire it.

as i know darcrus move to WAVES bro, so maybe u lost that coins or hope NXT team or waves team can help you but swap was a few days ago, maybe you should ask on slack channel or official website.

good luck

Well, that sucks. I sent 100 darcrus about a few months back and I couldn't find it and I still can't find it. Big mistake.

The MyNxt web wallet does not display asset options by default. In order to be able to see your assets and to transfer them you need to install the Assets Basic plugin. It's free, just go to "+Plugins" in the left dashboard menu in your wallet. After installing, you'll have a new Assets option in your wallet dashboard.

Wow, thanks for your help. I would of never of known that, lol.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hello guys,

Thanks a lot Smiley

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello, i'm Nixeus :)
Hello guys,

Thanks a lot Smiley
Activity: 460
Can someone tell me how I can acquire my darcrus from my https://wallet.mynxt.info ?

as i know darcrus move to WAVES bro, so maybe u lost that coins or hope NXT team or waves team can help you but swap was a few days ago, maybe you should ask on slack channel or official website.

good luck

Well, that sucks. I sent 100 darcrus about a few months back and I couldn't find it and I still can't find it. Big mistake.

The MyNxt web wallet does not display asset options by default. In order to be able to see your assets and to transfer them you need to install the Assets Basic plugin. It's free, just go to "+Plugins" in the left dashboard menu in your wallet. After installing, you'll have a new Assets option in your wallet dashboard.
Hello. Bye.

good luck

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto

good luck
Hello. Bye.

Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Your Weekly NXT/Ardor newsletter
Nxt News – September 2017 (III): The Best Preparation for Tomorrow is Doing Your Best Today
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
The Ardor Genesis Snapshot will be performed at least two weeks after the end of the last JLRDA sale round.

And the last ignis-ico round will end Oct 14.

so i think it will happen at the beginning of November 2017.
Activity: 225
Merit: 72
Hello! I am creating a project in support of Ardor, Nxt, Ignis.

I started Telegram bot!
Link https://t.me/ardor_world_bot
In this bot you can:
 - check rates(Nxt, Ardor, Adel)
 - check balance your Nxt-account
 - subscribe to notifications of receipt of coins and messages to your Nxt-account
 - find answers to frequently asked questions of the Nxt-community(In developing.)

Started website https://www.ardor.world/
- Testnet Ignis faucet
- Testnet Ardor faucet

I added a link to the zip archive of the Nxt blockchain on the site.
https://www.ardor.world/nxt_blockchain/
Activity: 527
Merit: 6

Should I  dump all my NXT  and invest on some other good project Huh

if you dump now you will lose a lot of money. First of all you will not get your free Ignis Coins (airdrop) within the next month. Second: the weeks before the Ignis Airdrop the price of NXT will rise, maybe the price will double, mybe it will tripple .... so if i were you, i would hold your coins, get your ignis, wait some time and sell them off after x-mas!

I think if you dump, you lose all your money. Looking at poloniex Market Depth, I also think (and hope) that 0.00005 BTC for NXT is possible at any time. there is more than 33million NXT sell order, the half is at 0.00005 BTC.
In term of 24h volume trading, NXT is top 50.

anyway, the final decision is for you.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Guys is there any one can help me?
Activity: 101
I can not use NXT wallet Pro to buy new altcoins. Is there anyone have the same problem?
Activity: 108
Is the 3rd round for Ignis ICO over or can I still buy in ?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
Do you think ARDOR ill be able to beat LISK with an earlier release of the sidechain API?
That would be huge for ARDOR if they can beat LISK to it.
I don't know how close the Lisk team is to their release.

But anyway, I think Ardor's child chain solution is superior to Lisk's solution, as Lisk sidechains are not fundamentally different from Blockstream/Rootstock-style Bitcoin sidechains and Ardor's approach to secure "sidechains" by the main chain is unique. Lisk's advantage may be the more flexible smart contract solution, but I still am not totally convinced that Turing complete smart contracts are really that important and useful than ETH and LISK supporters claim they are ... (I wouldn't rule it out, though, that there could be interesting real-world applications for them).
Pages:
Jump to: