Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 73. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i have question i download nxt apps in my laptop there is no red buttom . can someone help me thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
For those who are interested in Ignis ICO, taken from www.jelurida.com/ico :

The first and second rounds are now sold out! 140 M JLRDA total were sold and 68 M NXT collected. Thank you all for your contribution!

The third round of the crowdsale will be divided into 4 offers of 25 M JLRDA each, all priced at 1 JLRDA for 0.76 NXT. These will be released according to the following time schedule:

Sat, Sep 9th between 06:45 - 07:15 UTC
Sun, Sep 10th between 18:45 - 19:15 UTC
Tue, Sep 12th between 06:45 - 07:15 UTC
Thu, Sep 14th between 18:45 - 19:15 UTC

The exact time within each 30 minute interval will be decided randomly. Jelurida reserves the right to modify the above schedule in case of circumstances beyond its control.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Should I  dump all my NXT  and invest on some other good project Huh

NO. NXT has seen the bottom. Good news are to come:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59afe6b0e4b0c50640cd635e
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
I have invested around 6 BTC on NXT at 6700 price .. I don't have money now to invest more now I am living like a poor. . and I don't know when my money will recover This year or NEVER ..
I am really in Tension ..

My opinion is that the ARDR ecosystem (ARDR + IGNIS) will have a market capitalization of at least $500 million, perhaps also 1 billion, if the current growth in cryptocurrencies is sustainable (It should really be able to beat BitConnect in market cap, or not? Wink ) .

I have already posted a calculation with respect to the "final price" for the NXT token I expect before the snapshot in November. I expect the NXT token to be worth, then, about 0.4-0.5 ARDR; because you get 0,5 IGNIS per NXT and 1 IGNIS should be roughly equivalent to 0.8-1 ARDR. So if you don't want to participate in the ICO you have two possible strategies:

1) sell the NXT for Bitcoin or "fiat" with the intention to re-buy in late October when NXT price should be lower than now. But be aware that NXT already lost some value with respect to Bitcoin and Bitcoin may be in a bubble now that could burst every day, and in a Bitcoin crash event I would not trust USDT too much;
2) buy ARDR. At the moment, 1 NXT is worth ~ 0,8 ARDR, so if you take into account my prediction of 0.4-0.5 NXT/ARDR in October you can sleep well because you will make about 50% to 100% profit, and if the value of the total system goes up to 500 million then chances are you will triple or quadruple your investment.

Very clear and true.
Plan #2 for me (a few weeks ago, I did not think NXT would keep up so well)

Should I  dump all my NXT  and invest on some other good project Huh
Activity: 396
Ardor vs the competition

1st in this new article series: LISK
https://www.nxter.org/ardor-vs-competition-pt-1-lisk/

You can get a free blog on nxter.org, contact us with serious proposals on nxter.org or DM me. Bounties for frontpage content.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Guys how do you think NXT is still coming to 5000 satosh Huh I just bought it for 4500. Thank you in advance for the answer

In late September and beginning of October we will see a proper NXT pump. Expect it to go over 7k.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Guys how do you think NXT is still coming to 5000 satosh Huh I just bought it for 4500. Thank you in advance for the answer

I'm more than confident that this coin is not dead. I think in the near future we will see a good pump. Patience is my friend
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Forget about NXT

ARDR is the real deal.

Otherwise you will get burnt...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do something NXT team Cry
lost so much
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Why are you so pessimistic about the NXT?  He trades on a pair of major exchanges, trades with the dollar, euro, yuan.  Probably NXT will grow to the currencies. Do not discount his recognition in the crypto-currency world.  Its total number of coins is limited to 1,000,000,000 NXT.  These are not endless lumens for you.
Activity: 392
I am holding NXT in online wallet, so I am eligible to receive IGNIS whenever snapshot takes place or should I transfer my NXT to nextclient.

Are you using MyNxt? Then yes, you'll receive your IGNIS.

Quote from the latest NXTer newsletter:
"Yes, anyone with NXT in their MyNxt.info wallet will be credited with IGNIS at the time of the Ardor genesis snapshot. We still advise that you use the NRS client, now up to version 1.11.8, but it is nice to have third party support."
Yes I am holding NXT in MyNxt.info wallet and also can transfer it to nextclient, thanks for the reply.
I have invested around 6 BTC on NXT at 6700 price .. I don't have money now to invest more now I am living like a poor. . and I don't know when my money will recover This year or NEVER ..

My opinion is that the ARDR ecosystem (ARDR + IGNIS) will have a market capitalization of at least $500 million, perhaps also 1 billion, if the current growth in cryptocurrencies is sustainable (It should really be able to beat BitConnect in market cap, or not? Wink ) .

I have already posted a calculation with respect to the "final price" for the NXT token I expect before the snapshot in November. I expect the NXT token to be worth, then, about 0.4-0.5 ARDR; because you get 0,5 IGNIS per NXT and 1 IGNIS should be roughly equivalent to 0.8-1 ARDR. So if you don't want to participate in the ICO you have two possible strategies:

1) sell the NXT for Bitcoin or "fiat" with the intention to re-buy in late October when NXT price should be lower than now. But be aware that NXT already lost some value with respect to Bitcoin and Bitcoin may be in a bubble now that could burst every day, and in a Bitcoin crash event I would not trust USDT too much;
2) buy ARDR. At the moment, 1 NXT is worth ~ 0,8 ARDR, so if you take into account my prediction of 0.4-0.5 NXT/ARDR in October you can sleep well because you will make about 50% to 100% profit, and if the value of the total system goes up to 500 million then chances are you will triple or quadruple your investment.

Very clear and true.
Plan #2 for me (a few weeks ago, I did not think NXT would keep up so well)
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Will NXT Coins be worthless?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Isn't next doing a swap to the ardor platform? How is this working? Can someone point me to some information about the upcoming actions involved with nxt

www.jelurida.com/ico
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
Isn't next doing a swap to the ardor platform? How is this working? Can someone point me to some information about the upcoming actions involved with nxt
tomorrow is the second round and NXT is still in the 2600 - 3200 range did no one bough this coin ? what do you think guys ?

I think a lot of people will wait till Ignis hits an exchange, it´s too borring with the ICO whales which come with bots.
I will wait and buy it after ICO.

This is exactly what I am waiting for.

You can sell at loss, and rebound on different coins. (my personal experience: sold DGB at huge loss -60%, did rebound on MCO...)
Don't put your all your eggs in the same basket.
Pages:
Jump to: