Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 74. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
tomorrow is the second round and NXT is still in the 2600 - 3200 range did no one bough this coin ? what do you think guys ?

I think a lot of people will wait till Ignis hits an exchange, it´s too borring with the ICO whales which come with bots.
I will wait and buy it after ICO.

This is exactly what I am waiting for.

I have invested around 6 BTC on NXT at 6700 price .. I don't have money now to invest more now I am living like a poor. . and I don't know when my money will recover This year or NEVER ..
I am really in Tension ..

It is possible that Nxt will never reach that price again.
You best bet might be joining the ignis ICO, or you can switch Nxt to ARDR.
That is just my thought.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
tomorrow is the second round and NXT is still in the 2600 - 3200 range did no one bough this coin ? what do you think guys ?

I think a lot of people will wait till Ignis hits an exchange, it´s too borring with the ICO whales which come with bots.

I have invested around 6 BTC on NXT at 6700 price .. I don't have money now to invest more now I am living like a poor. . and I don't know when my money will recover This year or NEVER ..
I am really in Tension ..
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

i did not receive a payment since 8/3/2017 8:39:04. is this still active and payments are done? or stopped because of ICO?

The lottery account still pays nodes multiple times a day. It's just that there are many nodes at the moment.

Edit: It would be interesting to know if your chances to win the lottery increase the more rounds you don't win, or if it is completely random for each round.

i still got nothing. i don't know why. i did not change anything.

The lucky node account was out of NXT for a while. It's working again. My node hasn't been lucky in a month so I know how you feel.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

i did not receive a payment since 8/3/2017 8:39:04. is this still active and payments are done? or stopped because of ICO?

The lottery account still pays nodes multiple times a day. It's just that there are many nodes at the moment.

Edit: It would be interesting to know if your chances to win the lottery increase the more rounds you don't win, or if it is completely random for each round.

i still got nothing. i don't know why. i did not change anything.
Activity: 424

Activity: 394
Merit: 104
Click the pic and join the latest newsletter of our precious ecosystem  Grin

Activity: 252
I am holding NXT in online wallet, so I am eligible to receive IGNIS whenever snapshot takes place or should I transfer my NXT to nextclient.

Are you using MyNxt? Then yes, you'll receive your IGNIS.

Quote from the latest NXTer newsletter:
"Yes, anyone with NXT in their MyNxt.info wallet will be credited with IGNIS at the time of the Ardor genesis snapshot. We still advise that you use the NRS client, now up to version 1.11.8, but it is nice to have third party support."
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Jelurida is proud to announce the NXT Blockchain Creation Kit https://www.jelurida.com/blockchain-creation-kit available for download now
Activity: 498
Why nxt price is dropping even having ico round 2.

because ppl find that they can't buy Ignis with Nxt.

I am waiting for pump NXT ..  Dump all NXT ..

It has no future ardor already and IGNIS collected NXT will dump on market .. soon price will 500-1000 Stat.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Activity: 392
I am holding NXT in online wallet, so I am eligible to receive IGNIS whenever snapshot takes place or should I transfer my NXT to nextclient.
Why nxt price is dropping even having ico round 2.

because ppl find that they can't buy Ignis with Nxt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

I agree ,should indeed buy after ICO. Because whales will buy if they choose to invest in ICO. NXT is a very good altcoin I am believe they will choose to buy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
The second round if ignis lasts Until when?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Ignis will still more expensive better is buy now nxt and obtain more ignis.
Look how will price rise https://www.jelurida.com/ico every more ignis distribute you obtain less ignis for nxt as in before wave.

The thing is too many ppl wanna buy Ignis at earlier stages. Not everyone get that chance.

Buy ARDR then. Indirectly...
Look how will price rise https://www.jelurida.com/ico every more ignis distribute you obtain less ignis for nxt as in before wave.

The thing is too many ppl wanna buy Ignis at earlier stages. Not everyone get that chance.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Activity: 896
the thing is there was no rise this time

ye thats true maybe we will see a W pattern. lets hope btc corrects little Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
the thing is there was no rise this time
Please buy now rather than nothing. The price will rise stay waiting for the right time. Now it is stagnant but it does not mean deserted demand. Don't you regret later.
Pages:
Jump to: