Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 21. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 252
When will the app for iPhone released? Much time until the end of November is no more.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Especially if you could integrate the way the app "Secret" worked this app has a real bright future for the fans of the App.

By integrate the app "secret" you mean push the crypto based tech in the marketing?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
People seem to be wanting at least an anonymous messaging service (or at least *ahem* secret  Tongue)

If you could advertise this app as a messaging service (rivaling Skype, WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc.) from the anonymous/encrypted angle. This app could skyrocket to popularity since people are worried all about their privacy now (Facebook Messenger, NSA, etc.)  Especially if you could integrate the way the app "Secret" worked this app has a real bright future for the fans of the App.
legendary
I claimed my 2500 nxtty coins or whatever they are called. But I am looking at this app I personally don't really understand it and when I click on my wallet I don't see an account balance or anything. I will try to figure this out though.

Your balance is zero now, but your 2500 reward will be sent.  Please let me know your user name so that we can expedient your rewards.

If you post in Open Chat then someone can tip you 1 nxttycoin which you will also see in your wallet.

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I claimed my 2500 nxtty coins or whatever they are called. But I am looking at this app I personally don't really understand it and when I click on my wallet I don't see an account balance or anything. I will try to figure this out though.
Hey sorry I kind of gave up. I am laying down now about to fall asleep I will see if I  can take a screen shot tomorrow. Its a red page asking for email, password twice and I think something else. The very first page that showed  when I downloaded it and opened it for the first time. I filled it out assuming I was registering and when I clicked log  in a please wait message showed with a spinning circle appeared, then it went away and the same screen was showing with filled out information. Won't go past it.

Yes you filled the 1st page correctly....then there should be a 2nd page which ask you to chose your Alias.

The screen shot will help us get to the root of the issue.

The app updated yesterday and now it goes to the Alias page, I have it set up now.
legendary
Hey sorry I kind of gave up. I am laying down now about to fall asleep I will see if I  can take a screen shot tomorrow. Its a red page asking for email, password twice and I think something else. The very first page that showed  when I downloaded it and opened it for the first time. I filled it out assuming I was registering and when I clicked log  in a please wait message showed with a spinning circle appeared, then it went away and the same screen was showing with filled out information. Won't go past it.

Yes you filled the 1st page correctly....then there should be a 2nd page which ask you to chose your Alias.

The screen shot will help us get to the root of the issue.

I'm sorry but I can't get past the first screen.
I think it may have to do with Android 5.0 but will need to recheck with Dev team.  As we have tested on some other Android 5.0 tablets like Asus.

But we do have more than 50 users with 5.0 at this moment...can you un-install and then reinstall again and let us know if the same thing is happening.

legendary
landomata there are even more
i have done lev 100 for some time but i was not added to the list:
my username is nxttykit
using Htc one

Yes this list is not final...The final list will be published on Sunday.

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
landomata there are even more
i have done lev 100 for some time but i was not added to the list:
my username is nxttykit
using Htc one
legendary
Below is a list of players who have beated 100 levels as it seems many players have reached this milestone.

Names:
Blue Lantern
Darkhorse
Shum
bit426
Natty
CommVenus
Prupito
Sky
John Londe
Michele
D.S
Rithika
Rostocker
Hans WhizZ KidZz
Domo
Captain
zxxhope
Udit
smartwart
Samu
Ksash
AmyRSA
Fatih87Sk
Nxttykit
Hacer
Olison

These are the declared 100 levelers so there will be more on the list as new scores come in.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
I'm sorry I looked there and can't find it =\
This 5.0  version of android has made my tablet run slow and things keep crashing

We have just pushed a new update to the playstore with support for an additional 1,500 devices it looks like your device is now supported can you please check and let us know.

Hey I just saw this and checked it and I was able to download it now!! =)
Except... I am stuck on the registration screen that comes up when I open the app. I filled out the information but when I click enter it says please wait then the please wait goes away and the registration screen just stays there.

You should be on the Alias page...you need to chose an Alias at this point and hit subscribe.

If reinstaklling does not help, could you elaborate further on your issue? What appears on the first screen, what can you press that causes some reaction. Can you provide screenshot if possible of the screen your stuck on?
legendary
I think it may have to do with Android 5.0 but will need to recheck with Dev team.  As we have tested on some other Android 5.0 tablets like Asus.

But we do have more than 50 users with 5.0 at this moment...can you un-install and then reinstall again and let us know if the same thing is happening.

This 5.0  version of android has made my tablet run slow and things keep crashing

We have just pushed a new update to the playstore with support for an additional 1,500 devices it looks like your device is now supported can you please check and let us know.

Except... I am stuck on the registration screen that comes up when I open the app. I filled out the information but when I click enter it says please wait then the please wait goes away and the registration screen just stays there.

You should be on the Alias page...you need to chose an Alias at this point and hit subscribe.

legendary
This 5.0  version of android has made my tablet run slow and things keep crashing

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
this is just the start  Grin

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
dev,when will the 1.04 version be pulished.

What will be in 1.0.4 is more important than when Smiley
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
dev,when will the 1.04 version be pulished.
legendary
why nxtty app not update in china?

Most likely updated today or tmmr.
Pages:
Jump to: