Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 22. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
why nxtty app not update in china?
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Ian and I have  doled out a few thou of our own Nxtty to coiners we know. They are all new to Nxt. So learning to explain How It All Works is a good exercise for what's coming with Nxtty.

It's the little things. Some of these guys -- POW-coiners -- have mined a hundred coins but never encountered the public key thing! So ya gotta tell 'em to post both their Nxt wallet address and the public key when they are ready to go. I also gave them 50 Nxt for transaction fees, so they don't have to bother buying some on an exchange, and then transferring it out.

I gotta say, the more I work with the Nxt wallet, the more I enjoy it!

m
legendary
Activity: 2184
I'm sorry I looked there and can't find it =\
This 5.0  version of android has made my tablet run slow and things keep crashing

We have just pushed a new update to the playstore with support for an additional 1,500 devices it looks like your device is now supported can you please check and let us know.

legendary
how to send 2500 nxtty with app and how to join the BETTING contest?

You are not able to send from the app wallet at the moment you have to send from either Nxt client or SAE.

how to send 2500 nxtty with app and how to join the BETTING contest?
legendary

Ok, but you will need to send 2500 along with your friends to join the BETTING contest.  You will need to chose one of the names on the list above who you think will win in the SURVIVOR Contest.  If you pick the actual winner then you will get 750,000 Nxttycoin. 
Correction ... If you are the only one to pick the actual winner then you will get 750,000 Nxttycoin. If N people pick the winner then each will get 750,000 Nxttycoin divided by N. At least this is how "Seventy" explains it in the app, i.e., the reward is split by the number of people who pick the correct winner.

Thanks, I have corrected the language.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
dev,my sockpupet alias:NanFang,and my friends alias:Gee,longer,MingBai.

we want to join the contest. would you add us to the list???thanks.

Ok, but you will need to send 2500 along with your friends to join the BETTING contest.  You will need to chose one of the names on the list above who you think will win in the SURVIVOR Contest.  If you pick the actual winner then you will get 750,000 Nxttycoin.  
Correction ... If you are the only one to pick the actual winner then you will get 750,000 Nxttycoin. If N people pick the winner then each will get 750,000 Nxttycoin divided by N. At least this is how "Seventy" explains it in the app, i.e., the reward is split by the number of people who pick the correct winner.

dev,i have just sent you 2500 nxttycoins,"longer" will join this contest.(seem i am the first one to send the coins)thanks very much. and also thanks cryptodance. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Ok, but you will need to send 2500 along with your friends to join the BETTING contest.  You will need to chose one of the names on the list above who you think will win in the SURVIVOR Contest.  If you pick the actual winner then you will get 750,000 Nxttycoin. 
legendary

Ok, but you will need to send 2500 along with your friends to join the BETTING contest.  You will need to chose one of the names on the list above who you think will win in the SURVIVOR Contest.  If you are the only one to pick the actual winner then you will get 750,000 Nxttycoin.  If multiple users pick the winner then they will share the prize.  

legendary
3) To join you must send 2,500 Nxttycoin to the Pot Nxt Address: NXT-CS9K-VE3D-P8YB-GQ62L

Personally...  I would add that people should include a message with their pick when sending the 2,500 Nxttycoin...  I believe you will have to deal with much less work/support that way. 

Unencrypted messages would be ideal because then everyone can see the picks...  although they'll be some messing up/encrypted messages coming through of course.

Yes I was thinking that also....will make the change.

Thanks.
legendary
NXTTY SURVIVOR  PREDICTION CONTEST UPDATE:

We have made some changes to the rules so please read carefully.  

Rules:
1) The prize amount has been increased to 750,000 Nxttycoin.

2)
A) You must send your winning pick before the 2nd round begins.  

B) The 1st round will end 1 week after 1.0.3 version is updated in the Playstore.  

C) We will publish the leaderboard during the 1st round but this list will be changing daily as new scores come in.

D) The prize money will only be paid out if someone actually picks the winner.

3) To join you must send 2,500 Nxttycoin with an UNENCRYPTED message containing the name you have chosen to the Prize Pot -- Nxt Address: NXT-CS9K-VE3D-P8YB-GQ62L

Please find the final list of Contestants below:
legendary
This 5.0  version of android has made my tablet run slow and things keep crashing

OK no worries, sometimes these OS updates make things worst than before. 
Activity: 45
when can install versoin 1.0.3?

If no crashes during testing then hopefully by tomorrow evening.

dev,and any new features?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

any  news for the ios version ?

We are working on it now as priority.

Ok , thanks . Good luck for the project Wink.
legendary

If no crashes during testing then hopefully by tomorrow evening.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I looked in my "about tablet" section and it has various information such as model numbers and IDs but I do nor see "IMEI".
Is there another name for what you need or anywhere else I should look?

About tablet->Status->IMEI should be there if you scroll down the other options.
Activity: 45
Thanks! I just don't want to miss out on the coins =P

You are very early so no need to worry.

Hey there, just letting you know I updated my system today  on my nexus 7. I have 5.0 lollipop.  It still says not compatible  on my device.

Google has asked us to provide them the IMEI of affected devices, can you provide us this number so they can check.

Thanks

I looked in my "about tablet" section and it has various information such as model numbers and IDs but I do nor see "IMEI".
Is there another name for what you need or anywhere else I should look?

Pages:
Jump to: