Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 25. (Read 173008 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
dev,how many users have recieved the 2500 rewards?
and how many users now?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
what does the tweet message mean"
Tipping with cryptocurrency is so fun. Start tipping today with #Nxtty get us on the Playstore http://[Suspicious link removed]/VRdpKx  "

IS the tipping function enabled inside the app and  Users can send nxttycoin to each other? Thanks for details

Yes, users can tip Nxttycoin to other users the tip currently comes from the Tipping fund.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
what does the tweet message mean"
Tipping with cryptocurrency is so fun. Start tipping today with #Nxtty get us on the Playstore http://[Suspicious link removed]/VRdpKx  "

IS the tipping function enabled inside the app and  Users can send nxttycoin to each other? Thanks for details
legendary
We have paid out 425,000 Nxttycoin in invite rewards this week. So earn Nxttycoins by sharing Nxtty with your friends & family.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
I'm waiting for the iOs version  Grin , great job landomata .
legendary
Any word on an IOS beta yet?!  Huh We need to beat GEMS to the IOS plateform, I see there releasing by end of the month I believe. You don't want all the IOS users going over there...I hate to rush things, but this is important. Roll Eyes
iOS optimized version is under testing now so we will know within a day or 2 when we can actually launch.

Is this going to include any new features that the android 1.0.2 release doesn't have?

It should have encrypted image sending and almost all features from 1.0.2.

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Any word on an IOS beta yet?!  Huh We need to beat GEMS to the IOS plateform, I see there releasing by end of the month I believe. You don't want all the IOS users going over there...I hate to rush things, but this is important. Roll Eyes
iOS optimized version is under testing now so we will know within a day or 2 when we can actually launch.

Is this going to include any new features that the android 1.0.2 release doesn't have?
legendary

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
and our dearest devteam,the introducion articles of nxtty still list on the bter.com,investors read these everyday.

action must be taken to info the new users about the 2500 rewards.

thanks.

We will look into this.

articles are still on bter. such as:
https://bter.com/article/3580

"首十万注册用户将获得2500 Nxtty币以便在应用程序中消费使用。这些Nxtty币以后将能使用在比特币和其他渠道。"

pls treat it seriously.

(by the way,the game features are great.)
legendary
and our dearest devteam,the introducion articles of nxtty still list on the bter.com,investors read these everyday.

thanks.

We will look into this.
legendary
looking like a ponzi scheme
show me the secret (PM)
otherwise you will get a negative feedback thanks

What secret do you require?
show me the secret (PM)

what is your aim? if you have no recieved your rewards, you only need more patience.

several friends who cannot speak english and i have no recieved any yet after Nov.3th.

but i would like to buy more nxtty from the exchange.

thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
show me the secret (PM)
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

The game is done, we are also now able to track leaderboard based on your alias so anyone can see where they stand on the leaderboard.

Great feature,guys,let us ask all our family and friends play this game.gain coins,and gain joys.

but seem few people have coins for playing.

Maybe you tip one or other friend of yours to play the game at the beginning when he has no idea how get nxttycoin. When he is succesfull he earned a few coins more. Or you try to explain him how to get nxttycoin.Maybe a kind of tutorial how to get nxttycoin would be useful. Either inside the app or with a link to the nxtty website where a section for this could be established.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Nxtty wager gaming, how much nxttycoins are you willing to risk?  Grin

killer app! what's the ETA?

The game is done, we are also now able to track leaderboard based on your alias so anyone can see where they stand on the leaderboard.

EXAMPLE:

How wager gaming will work....all players willing to play and win the pot will need to send 250 (will vary) nxttycoins to the game pot.

Based on the amount of nxttycoins received the Gaming fund will match it so the pot will double in size.

Then there will be a timeframe for all players to try to get the best score of all the players who wagered.  At the end of this time window the pot of Nxttycoins will be sent to the Nxtty user with the highest score.

Aahh that sounds great. Hope we will be able to try it out soon.I'm curious.

Great feature,guys,let us ask all our family and friends play this game.gain coins,and gain joys.

but seem few people have coins for playing.
legendary
Nxtty wager gaming, how much nxttycoins are you willing to risk?  Grin

EXAMPLE:

How wager gaming will work....all players willing to play and win the pot will need to send 250 (will vary) nxttycoins to the game pot.

Based on the amount of nxttycoins received the Gaming fund will match it so the pot will double in size.

Then there will be a timeframe for all players to try to get the best score of all the players who wagered.  At the end of this time window the pot of Nxttycoins will be sent to the Nxtty user with the highest score.

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Nxtty wager gaming, how much nxttycoins are you willing to risk?  Grin

legendary
Nxtty wager gaming, how much nxttycoins are you willing to risk?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: