Pages:
Author

Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate - page 26. (Read 173008 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Bootstrapping something like that from scratch is not easy - stay the course and don't be distracted by immature and destructive trolls...

And try to avoid PR debacles like not following up on marketing promises  Wink

Big Respect for your work - the crypto situation is certainly not easy, but the shakeout of worthless altcoins has already begun, and the whole thing is slowly rectifying.

Nxtty has huge potential because it is the first such app that is linked to a cryptocurrency- it will succeed. 

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I only deal in facts, get back to me when a crypto chat app gets more than 10,000 downloads. Till then its a fail.

Google didn't update stats yet.

LOL!!!!!

Yes that's all it is, they didn't update yet....you are funny.

We'll get there....the app is not even 50% done.  We didn't even add decentralize MARKET, GAMING, TRADING yet....not to mention VOTING.

You mean you are going to clutter the app with crap people don't want. You really are a NXT guy through and through.

It seems these guys liked it just fine!...
http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/11/sponsored-app-review-nxtty-cryptomessenger.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Hello,everyone.
If you are not receive 2500 coins,Please join QQ group: 102599897

applyed,pls let me in.

but guys,do please be more paticent,our devteam will honestly allocate your rewards.

nxtty will be the famous!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello,everyone.
If you are not receive 2500 coins,Please join QQ group: 102599897
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
who is the second stakeholder?Huh??  why it is not on the stakeholder list before?HuhHuhHuhHuh?   it  seems the first account split the coins to 2?Huh
save more coins and seek a good venture capital,then employ a professional manager(well-known),we think it will help nxtty grow very fast and strongly.

action must be taken to make something useful.

thanks.

Since our 1st aim of the 2500 rewards program was for wide and far distribution a better solution can be we give only the 1st 10,000 users on Android & iOS platforms....so that is 50,000,000 nxttycoin to first 20,000 users.

glad to see our devteam have a wise decision to end this 2500 rewards.

Please read my above point carefully "a better solution can be we give only the 1st 10,000 users on Android & iOS platforms"

No decision is yet taken...we need more feedback from the full Nxttycoin community not just from one market.

Please understand Nxttycoin community is worldwide so we need to consider suggestions from all markets.

dearest devteam,we all think nxtty will be famous and gain a big success.but you know,there are new users still not get rewards increase everyday.so if you finally suppose end 2500 rewards is a good choice,please do it as soon as possible.but we need to be honestly reward the existed users.

save more coins,to improve the activity of users.

for me,there are several wonderful alias name i want to register and occupy these days.but need to borrow more phones...seem it is unfair to get more 2500 rewards.

and dev,could we exchange the alias name someday? when nxtty worldwidely famous,good alias name will worth many nxttycoins.

thanks.

Activity: 27

[/quote]

first 10,000,or 100,000?

if 10,000,seem you can not recieved your reward.

first 20k is reasonable. and end the reward phase.

[/quote]

agreed,first 20k is reasonable.
legendary
Hi,

I have registered a nxtty account as nxttyjac

Looks great, except for the "Search", that mostly returns "User not found."
Blocked users, they never return in the search lists again because they are already in the block list.
Also active contacts are excluded from the search results.
Apart from these two, the search should always give the maximum result, but that is not the case!

The search is really outdated as it does what I think it does, it searches with a simple  argument for greather or equal.
Why not use regular expressions for this, it will open the world.

"User not found" is really the last, it should never happen!

Awaiting 2500 nxtty coins if it's stiil active,

thanks,

Jan

Agree, will report to devteam to rectify this issue on priority basis.
Hi,

thanks,

Jan

Since our 1st aim of the 2500 rewards program was for wide and far distribution a better solution can be we give only the 1st 10,000 users on Android & iOS platforms....so that is 50,000,000 nxttycoin to first 20,000 users.

Please read my above point carefully "a better solution can be we give only the 1st 10,000 users on Android & iOS platforms"

No decision is yet taken...we need more feedback from the full Nxttycoin community not just from one market.

Please understand Nxttycoin community is worldwide so we need to consider suggestions from all markets.

I think it's good to reward the first 10000 users with 2500 nxttycoins.
First interest must be the wide spread of nxtty and a giveaway like this is the best for it.
Investors and others should accept this and also see the benefits of this on long term.
Short term investors and speculators will probably not!

first 10,000,or 100,000?

if 10,000,seem you can not recieved your reward.

first 20k is reasonable. and end the reward phase.

Activity: 12

I think it's good to reward the first 10000 users with 2500 nxttycoins.
First interest must be the wide spread of nxtty and a giveaway like this is the best for it.
Investors and others should accept this and also see the benefits of this on long term.
Short term investors and speculators will probably not!
Activity: 12
Hi,

I have registered a nxtty account as nxttyjac

Looks great, except for the "Search", that mostly returns "User not found."
Blocked users, they never return in the search lists again because they are already in the block list.
Also active contacts are excluded from the search results.
Apart from these two, the search should always give the maximum result, but that is not the case!

The search is really outdated as it does what I think it does, it searches with a simple  argument for greather or equal.
Why not use regular expressions for this, it will open the world.

"User not found" is really the last, it should never happen!

thanks,

Jan
legendary

as far as we know from the blockchain,seem total users  are less than 20,0000.
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-J8RX-Y25J-KAJ3-HLZK8

so giving all the first 20,000 users no matter androind or ios users is reasonable.
(how could we know a user use android registered or not?)

Nxtty User Rewards Program:
You will receive 2500 Nxttycoin if you are one of the 1st 100,000 user who download the app from the Google Playstore.

seem your 2500 reward are set only for the andriod users.and there are nearly 20k andriod users now,so ,10k users will no recieved their rewards?? what a crazy decision!

So great dev. if not end this rewards phase,please just keep your words to give 2500 coins to new users who still not received coins. and end this phase when we got the first 20,000 users.this is very important for nxtty,we need a dev.who can keep their words.

i agree with you guy.ok,let us ask our devteam to be honest.
devteam, we know you despite the sockpupets, now we have saved 2,000,000 nxttycoin. you need courage to face  the existed stituation.and cost need to be payed before we get great successful.

after ending this reward phase,we must welcome more and more sockpupets,i know,some guys registered just want to hoard a good alias.

arguement must be covered down as soon as possible.

note that there are still some guys registered for the rewards,can we hurt these real users feeling?
our dearest devteam,please set a cutoff date to end the 2500 rewards as soon as possible.,and make an big annouce to the community.thanks.

(a Chinese wellknow website just report the nxtty and 2500 rewards 2 hours ago...
http://www.bite01.com/nxtty/secret-nxtty)

to be a responsible devteam,to be honest,actions must to be tanken to to tell the upcoming new users 2500 rewards will be cut off in days.
no to let the new users supposed we cheat them!

big thanks.

fully agree:"no to let the new users supposed we cheat them!"

as far as we know from the blockchain,seem total users  are less than 20,0000.
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-J8RX-Y25J-KAJ3-HLZK8

so giving all the first 20,000 users no matter androind or ios users is reasonable.
(how could we know a user use android registered or not?)

Nxtty User Rewards Program:
You will receive 2500 Nxttycoin if you are one of the 1st 100,000 user who download the app from the Google Playstore.

seem your 2500 reward are set only for the andriod users.and there are nearly 20k andriod users now,so ,10k users will no recieved their rewards?? what a crazy decision!

So great dev. if not end this rewards phase,please just keep your words to give 2500 coins to new users who still not received coins. and end this phase when we got the first 20,000 users.this is very important for nxtty,we need a dev.who can keep their words.

i agree with you guy.ok,let us ask our devteam to be honest.
devteam, we know you despite the sockpupets, now we have saved 2,000,000 nxttycoin. you need courage to face  the existed stituation.and cost need to be payed before we get great successful.

after ending this reward phase,we must welcome more and more sockpupets,i know,some guys registered just want to hoard a good alias.

arguement must be covered down as soon as possible.

note that there are still some guys registered for the rewards,can we hurt these real users feeling?
our dearest devteam,please set a cutoff date to end the 2500 rewards as soon as possible.,and make an big annouce to the community.thanks.

(a Chinese wellknow website just report the nxtty and 2500 rewards 2 hours ago...
http://www.bite01.com/nxtty/secret-nxtty)

to be a responsible devteam,to be honest,actions must to be tanken to to tell the upcoming new users 2500 rewards will be cut off in days.
no to let the new users supposed we cheat them!

big thanks.

great devteam,because i have bought plenty of nxttycoin from the exchange,and seem will hoard for a long time.
end the 2500 phase will help our team save more coins for the other significant use.

We will be left with 200,000,000 nxttycoin....100,000,000 can be added to the tip fund of 100,000,000 to bring it to 200,000,000 nxttycoin.

The balance 100,000,000 can be given to the Gaming fund....the Gaming fund is from where we will pay out prizes for beating levels and also for winning in-game competitions.

Our 1st game is a variant on Frozen bubble but we will be adding more fun games as we go along.

Image of actual game running on the testing build below:
https://www.facebook.com/645168825569486/photos/a.650530295033339.1073741828.645168825569486/749540305132337/?type=1&theater

legendary

great devteam,because i have bought plenty of nxttycoin from the exchange,and seem will hoard for a long time.
end the 2500 phase will help our team save more coins for the other significant use.

We will be left with 200,000,000 nxttycoin....100,000,000 can be added to the tip fund of 100,000,000 to bring it to 200,000,000 nxttycoin.

The balance 100,000,000 can be given to the Gaming fund....the Gaming fund is from where we will pay out prizes for beating levels and also for winning in-game competitions.

Our 1st game is a variant on Frozen bubble but we will be adding more fun games as we go along.

Image of actual game running on the testing build below:
https://www.facebook.com/645168825569486/photos/a.650530295033339.1073741828.645168825569486/749540305132337/?type=1&theater
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Dum de dum. Puddlin' along as best I can, welcoming newcomers, figurin' it all out.

M
Pages:
Jump to: