Pages:
Author

Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ??? - page 47. (Read 61688 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
everyone hopes for growth, but it seems to me that we may not even see this growth because now manipulations prevail in this market and it would be beneficial for the whales to collapse the market
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
According to previous figures in this ecosystem. Movements and trends of the market always increase at the end of the year. It is a proof for reference and prediction. Up to now, there is no sign of rapid growth. Can hardly wait for the bullrun but with the recent move of the SEC. It still shows confidence and opportunities to improve the market in November-December. Or at least, I think in January next year will be the period when the market will boom again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
is there a reason for yet? the bearish trend of bitcoin is not yet ended dude, you can see that how so many people are still seeing the fact that about the possibility for bitcoin to go down again to the bottom. As far as i know we have not yet done with ETF and it could be another point to make sure there will be another pump in this month or upcoming month
Activity: 182
we all hope for this and that the market will be green again. for some reason it seems to me that this year we should not expect growth because there is no brightly defined bullish mood in the market and there are no new buyers who could push the price up
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, so don't choose a time for great growth for the calendar. However, ahead of the magical time of year, time of miracles, Christmas and new year time. And I really want to get a nice gift, and in the world of cryptocurrencies the best gift will be the growth of x100 of your token))))
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Yes the months of  October through December are the months of economic activity around the world because of the festivities that occur in these months. So, it is a time of bullish market and cryptocurrency market is also inclusive..
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
Yes, mate, we will hope so. Most of the guys are waiting for the year-end. The reason is many of crypto analyzers are saying it will be the best time to crypto in this year. So just be patient and buy some good coins.
Almost people is now waiting to the end of 2018 for pumping. I still believe in cryptocurrency but i think the market will take long time to recovery and reached billion 800$ again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
if october maybe I was a little hesitant even though sometimes the graph rose suddenly, but maybe crypto month will come in December like last year. October was too fast to make a big change, and I think December has a big chance later
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
if you see from experience maybe yes. but don't be too hopeful, because no one can ensure that October to the end of the year will be a bull run. just in case you should keep monitoring the market every time.
Activity: 658
Yes, mate, we will hope so. Most of the guys are waiting for the year-end. The reason is many of crypto analyzers are saying it will be the best time to crypto in this year. So just be patient and buy some good coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Who knows? Still crypto market remains unpredictable, if I know that those months crypto will be raising up I will invest even I sell all my poverties including my house and lot just wanting to have an ROI that you invested. You can't compare the price movement last year versus the presents because they have different scenario just like what happens now trying to implementing the ETF. But we consider that most likely at the end of the year cryptocurrency will bounce back the price. Well, hopefully, it will happen.
Activity: 170
I think in general the rebirth of the cryptocurrency market will be closer to December. And even after the new year. as soon as the correction ends, we take a breath. And we will begin to fully work.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

We cant compare the last year market movement to todays market, and also we should not expect anything from the price to have a better value because until now there are no good changes with the price the best thing to do is to hold.

Yes last year this months is a good month for the crypto because of the green market but as of now there are still no changes we can wait until the year end if there will be a good changes.
Activity: 293
I am not sure that October will be the best moth for trading. I hope that December will be much better.  I think that until winter the market starts to recover and it will be possible to earn good money
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
Hi, You know The cryptocurrency is unpredictable, and this year 2018 is bear market, the market cap very low approx b220$ only. In my opinion, in the end of 2018, the market will continue with bearing type.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: