Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 2. (Read 151395 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
September 16, 2013, 02:22:35 PM
Hi people
I was mining this coin through multipool however the blockchain is stuck at 85049 and does not move at all
The win client instant crashes and all download links to and from this coin are dead
Anyone knows whats going on

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
September 14, 2013, 05:01:57 PM
Fiat will be possible to trade with UNOCS soon as well.

UNOCS is no more. It's been nearly 2 months and what you've done so far is your exchange which is still in beta. Even your site and forum are down since yesterday and no one seems to care really.

PhenixEx will support fiat soon and after that we'll focus on building value for PhenixCoin. We'll make it a coin with practical value, i'm not talking about pumping the price, but actually making it a desirable coin to buy, use and trade.

Unfortunately, the only thing you guys are good at is talking.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 13, 2013, 11:32:20 AM
So is http://phenixcoin.com down? Is that still the official site?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
September 11, 2013, 07:41:53 AM
Thanks Krichwins.

PhenixEx will support fiat soon and after that we'll focus on building value for PhenixCoin. We'll make it a coin with practical value, i'm not talking about pumping the price, but actually making it a desirable coin to buy, use and trade.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 11, 2013, 07:22:47 AM
This coin is cheap as hell right now. I started mining and selling it at 0.000015500 and now it's all the way down to 0.000005000 it's currently trading at 1/3 of what I felt was its norm and trading at one 20th of its highest price I've seen. Now I'm not exactly sure how the exchange will play a role in the coins price but from what I'm seeing the phenexex trading platform is gaining speed everyday and they are advertising to be the first place u can buy cryptos with fiat.  I don't know but I'm certainly happy buying at these prices. I mined this sucker for a whole week and cold only get 2000 coins and did well but at these prices I can get ten times the coin.  I sure hope your exchange takes off like cryptsy has. Good luck I look forward to the future. I think it looks bright.
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
September 01, 2013, 03:18:30 PM
Hey Nolo ! Mike is working on adding extra features to PhenixEx and John is working around the clock to add fiat to the tradeable currencies, which will make PhenixEx the first exchange where you can trade altcoins directly for USD ( and possibly EUR ).
I can't give you more details then that yet Wink

Thanks for the update.  Keep up the good work guys Smiley
legendary
September 01, 2013, 04:59:31 AM
Hey Nolo ! Mike is working on adding extra features to PhenixEx and John is working around the clock to add fiat to the tradeable currencies, which will make PhenixEx the first exchange where you can trade altcoins directly for USD ( and possibly EUR ).
I can't give you more details then that yet Wink
August 31, 2013, 09:50:19 PM
Hey Joerii, or Magnet, or anyone else that knows, what's the current development priority list now that the coin specs are working so well?

Working on refining the exchange still, or has the dev team moved back to UNOCS yet?

legendary
August 31, 2013, 03:33:22 PM
Difficulty adjustment looks to be working much better.

Yes it does ! We're very happy with the result. Bushtar from FTC assisted our coder iamatrix to create this beauty of a fork. This is a huge advantage of UNOCS ; we work together instead of competing against one another.
Activity: 518
August 31, 2013, 06:53:40 AM
Difficulty adjustment looks to be working much better.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 31, 2013, 05:59:44 AM
We reached block 74,100 yesterday Smiley

We are now at 25 coins per block, 45 second block target (4.5 minute transactions).
Diff adjustment is now 9% up / down maximum.

Original specs of the coin were 50 coins per block, 90 second block target and 4x up/down maximum.

Generated blocks is now at the original specifications of the coin.

Activity: 196
Merit: 104
August 27, 2013, 08:42:38 PM
The price at cryptsy dropped so hard, because middlecoin.com mined the hell out of PXC yesterday as it shot to the top of coinchoose.  middlecoin.com then dumped every PXC it mined yesterday, massively driving the price down. 

The drop in price of PXC has nothing to do with PXC or the fundamentals of PXC.  The drop was a result of it being the most profitable coin to mine yesterday, one particular pool amassing a ton of PXC and then dumping them all immediately.

Could be but I'm not even sure it worked like that. I was watching the sells as it happened and this was a deliberate attempt at driving down the price (I ended up taking advantage of it though Smiley )

Why do I say deliberate attempt? The seller was dumping at half the market value until the buys were all filled, then kept halving what they were selling at until until price was about 1/8th of where it started. If they cared at all to actually get out of the coin they could have kept selling at market value and received significantly more BTC in return. I'm just curious the motive? Was a large holder paid to dump at a loss?
August 27, 2013, 02:24:15 PM
It's rather suspicious when the bandwagoners all need to come in and repeat the same message.

I also don't appreciate you counting the client update. That was YOUR fault for fucking it up in the first place. Not ours.

Regardless I don't think this coin is in as shitty as a place as the price currently reflects. It just lacks volume.

I take offense to your innuendo that I was involved in a "conspiracy" to promote this coin.

I can't speak for those that posted after me, but I had no intention other than correcting the misstatement of facts made by teamtarp.

(I have no connection whatsoever to the PXC team.  I don't communicate with them, don't work on the coin, don't do anything other than hold a large amount of PXC.)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
August 27, 2013, 02:18:50 PM
It's rather suspicious when the bandwagoners all need to come in and repeat the same message.

I also don't appreciate you counting the client update. That was YOUR fault for fucking it up in the first place. Not ours.

Regardless I don't think this coin is in as shitty as a place as the price currently reflects. It just lacks volume.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
August 27, 2013, 01:19:56 PM
So was the "launch" of the exchange the last-ditch effort to create some hype to dump the rest of the premine? Sure seems like that looking at the price-action over at Cryptsy...

Hello Timetarp,

The exchange is one of the projects that was planned to be released from the early beginning.

We cannot decide for pools or people at what price they sell their Phenixcoins.

The Phenixcoin Team, of which I'm a member too, keeps working on creating and supporting services for the community and PXC, like PhenixEx.com, or the PXC client update with faster transaction speeds and block reward at the original specs.

We keep pushing forward services and updates but we won't rush them, so no ETA's.

Feel free to sign up at our exchange, or take a look around Smiley

Best regards, MaGNeT
The Phenix Team
legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2013, 11:28:52 AM
So was the "launch" of the exchange the last-ditch effort to create some hype to dump the rest of the premine? Sure seems like that looking at the price-action over at Cryptsy...

Game over for this coin? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exposing-phenixcoin-the-hype-and-possible-scam-267301

Two statements were made in your post, and both were made ignorant of facts.

This exchange was announced pretty much immediately upon the coin being released.  The exchange has been in alpha testing for awhile, and has just recently moved into beta.

The price at cryptsy dropped so hard, because middlecoin.com mined the hell out of PXC yesterday as it shot to the top of coinchoose.  middlecoin.com then dumped every PXC it mined yesterday, massively driving the price down. 

The drop in price of PXC has nothing to do with PXC or the fundamentals of PXC.  The drop was a result of it being the most profitable coin to mine yesterday, one particular pool amassing a ton of PXC and then dumping them all immediately.

I would not have said it better!
August 27, 2013, 11:16:01 AM

Game over for this coin? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exposing-phenixcoin-the-hype-and-possible-scam-267301

Two statements were made in your post, and both were made ignorant of facts.

This exchange was announced pretty much immediately upon the coin being released.  The exchange has been in alpha testing for awhile, and has just recently moved into beta.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 27, 2013, 10:52:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2013, 09:02:12 AM
And use my referral to sign up for PhenixEx please.

You will get a discount on trading fees while I will get a cut too Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 26, 2013, 08:21:11 PM
JohnCar destroyed this coin with his idiotic changes made previously. There is absolutely no trade volume any more. Bravo JohnCar, Bravo.
Pages:
Jump to: