Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 5. (Read 151395 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
August 02, 2013, 01:24:23 PM
Yeah call it whatever you want. Lets see what happens next.
August 02, 2013, 08:54:22 AM
Finalize, why did you copy someone else's forum name? why are just about all your posts about pxc/unocs? You have no opinion on anything else or this is just an account to troll with?
G*Ddammit for the last time, I tought I could change my accountname afterwards but I couldn't and I already apologized to Fiinalize. Second of all I HATE Scammers. They would do everyone a favor by throwing themselves in front of a bus. UNOCS caught my eye with their broken promises, but then I found out that it was PXC behind the mess. Reading the threads the whole PXC thing most certainly does look like a scam, check all the comment from dissapointed people in the client thread. I knew something like this would happen, and now I am here trying to warn everyone. If you really read my posts I also replied to other threads which looked like a scam which had nothing to do with phenix. Now all of a sudden guys keeping popping up defending Pxc eventough nothing can talk them out of this mess.
August 02, 2013, 08:49:27 AM

You try to hard, your account contains nothing of Megacoin. You only reply when there are no devs.

everytime someone comes up with a fact you cant refute,  you get personal and swing your arms,  weak performance

To bad you didn't responded to all the facts I just gave.

you admit nobody was mining 950mhash on may 20?

you attack pxc on every tiny detail but you cant cope with refuting them,  yourself

If it REALLY true, then yes I am mistaken sorry for that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 02, 2013, 08:21:56 AM
Finalize, why did you copy someone else's forum name? why are just about all your posts about pxc/unocs? You have no opinion on anything else or this is just an account to troll with?
August 02, 2013, 07:45:28 AM

You try to hard, your account contains nothing of Megacoin. You only reply when there are no devs.

everytime someone comes up with a fact you cant refute,  you get personal and swing your arms,  weak performance

To bad you didn't responded to all the facts I just gave.
August 02, 2013, 07:38:53 AM
This is the reason why they lowered it(see first page):

From the Amsterdam pool:
1 phrankarm 920 MH/s

WTF
edit: Must be OP, this guy is mining for hours now.  Roll Eyes

The devs are mining with a lot of hashes and now want more coins. What an incredible douchebags,

Then read on second page where it says the pool had an error on setup and it is actually khs.  

Yeah the dev changed it;)

they did not,  blame the devs for what happened but dont start lying

http://web.archive.org/web/20130731230145/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211165.20

old OP is in there too so no need to quote

i meant that the DEV changed the MH to KH on the site.

yes,  he stated that,  pool display was wrong first
920mhash not possible at that time,  blockexplorer proofs me right,  its up
http://explorer.phenixcoin.com/chain/Phenixcoin?hi=22999&count=100

difficulty 0.027 to 0.046
impossible with 950mhash,  possible with 950khash
keep facts straight
you try too hard,  account is pxc bash only

FACTS :

The devs screwed everyone with the new target.
The devs made unkept promises about:
Exchange
UNOCS
Freerolls
The devs did not provide us with an answer on any of these
The devs promised to distibute the premine
August 02, 2013, 07:21:14 AM

From the Amsterdam pool:
1 phrankarm 920 MH/s

WTF
edit: Must be OP, this guy is mining for hours now.  Roll Eyes

The devs are mining with a lot of hashes and now want more coins. What an incredible douchebags,

Then read on second page where it says the pool had an error on setup and it is actually khs.  

they did not,  blame the devs for what happened but dont start lying

http://web.archive.org/web/20130731230145/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211165.20

old OP is in there too so no need to quote

i meant that the DEV changed the MH to KH on the site.
August 02, 2013, 07:06:47 AM

Phenixcoin is based off of Litecoin using scrypt as a proof of work scheme.

Phenixcoin was developed as internal testing coin for use with our various sites. It is currently in use at our crypto coin based poker site PhenixPoker.com. We have a number of project currently under development and planned that will use Phenixcoin as their main currency. You are welcome to mine Phenixcoin for use on our sites as they become available.

Features:

Block Target is 1.5 minutes
    Block reward halfed every 840k blocks
    168 million total coins
    50 coins per block
    Difficulty changes every 600 blocks

You can find a mining pool set up at PhenixPool.com. The pool has servers in Phoenix-US, Ashburn-US and Amsterdam-NL.

Phenixcoin.com is part the Phenix Crypto Systems Network Inc.

Thanks
                                   John

quoting the OP in case it changes again
August 02, 2013, 07:04:01 AM

From the Amsterdam pool:
1 phrankarm 920 MH/s

WTF
edit: Must be OP, this guy is mining for hours now.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 02, 2013, 06:58:12 AM

From the Amsterdam pool:
1 phrankarm 920 MH/s

WTF

August 02, 2013, 06:50:00 AM

From the Amsterdam pool:
1 phrankarm 920 MH/s

WTF

Activity: 465
Merit: 254
August 02, 2013, 05:35:39 AM
Posted this in the New client thread, but will post it here too so I am sure the questions are not missed.

@JohnCar
Because you seem to be answering legit questions I have a couple too.

1. Why was the block reward not reduced at the same time as you reduced the reward generation time? That would have kept how many coins were created each day stable and would have been fair.

2. How are anyone to trust that you guys do not randomly alter reward generation and other stuff in the future? It does not seem anyone can know how many coins will be in circulation at any time the way you are operating.

Also, your track record for keeping your word is kinda shaky. Most of the stuff you have promised and your time limits have never been kept. Also the outright lie about DDOS protection you told the first time you did not meet the UNOCS time limit is not good. At that point in time you must have known there would be no UNOCS in "the next 24 hours". I think we who have supported the coin up until this point deserves an apology for this and the least you can do is answer the above questions.
Activity: 168
August 02, 2013, 05:02:28 AM
At least we got a good explanation of why they did this from JohnCar:

"But we did what we seen we needed to do and now its done."

Very reassuring...

Up until yesterday my faith in johncar and iamatrix went to great lenghts.. I am really upset with this unannounced change and their explanation for it, I never expected any coin to this.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
August 02, 2013, 04:36:48 AM
At least we got a good explanation of why they did this from JohnCar:

"But we did what we seen we needed to do and now its done."

Very reassuring...

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2013, 09:24:31 PM
Cryptsy removed PXC from market Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is still there.

EDIT: Seems like it was temporarily removed to fix the wallet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 01, 2013, 09:19:35 PM
Cryptsy removed PXC from market Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
@WizardOfOre
August 01, 2013, 09:09:08 PM
And if you want to sell yours send me a PM I have a little Bitcoin left!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
August 01, 2013, 08:38:57 PM
I would advice PXC long term supporters and investors that kindly don't listen to trolls they are only here to make you panic sell PXC. Just be patient till the developers come up to explain why they did this.

Hmm, well this is not a good idea at all. This will really hit the confidence around this coin. Had high hopes for phenix but they are making one serious mistake after another. Unocs was a terrible idea for phenix, this is not as terrible but still pretty bad.

You know what is happening at the moment see this.

well of course i bought up as much as i could whilst it at rock bottom just now but still  causing this panic is madness, they should explain what they are doing before they actually just go ahead and do it. Who grabbed up all the cheap pxc because that fire sale didnt last all that long.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 01, 2013, 08:18:41 PM

Stop trolling, that image has nothing to do with what is happening. That image shows how things go crazy without reason.

In your case there is reason and your devs made that reason, so stop blaming us for your devs being ....
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
August 01, 2013, 08:16:05 PM
I would advice PXC long term supporters and investors that kindly don't listen to trolls they are only here to make you panic sell PXC. Just be patient till the developers come up to explain why they did this.

Hmm, well this is not a good idea at all. This will really hit the confidence around this coin. Had high hopes for phenix but they are making one serious mistake after another. Unocs was a terrible idea for phenix, this is not as terrible but still pretty bad.

Pages:
Jump to: