Pages:
Author

Topic: Offical launch of PhenixCoin.com - page 6. (Read 151395 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
August 01, 2013, 08:10:03 PM
I would advice PXC long term supporters and investors that kindly don't listen to trolls they are only here to make you panic sell PXC. Just be patient till the developers come up to explain why they did this.

Hmm, well this is not a good idea at all. This will really hit the confidence around this coin. Had high hopes for phenix but they are making one serious mistake after another. Unocs was a terrible idea for phenix, this is not as terrible but still pretty bad.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 01, 2013, 08:09:42 PM
This is like taking an explosive to the hoover dam and watching everything get WASHED away.. LOL.. so glad I sold well over 60,000PXC back in the 0.0005+ range!  The rest I cleared out a few days ago.

Time for the next scam coin!  Its like stealing Candy from a baby. haha
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 01, 2013, 07:55:26 PM
I would advice PXC long term supporters and investors that kindly don't listen to trolls they are only here to make you panic sell PXC. Just be patient till the developers come up to explain why they did this.

And what will explanation change? You lowered effort that is needed to mine these coins, they can now sell for much much much lower price and still get high profit

The funniest thing - aren't you official spokesperson ? Cheesy and even you don't know why they did this stupid thing and need to wait for their explanation Cheesy ... one problem ... while you wait price can hit the ground
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
August 01, 2013, 07:53:06 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 01, 2013, 07:52:23 PM
Nice, there is less than 1 BTC in bids on cryptsy.  Angry
Activity: 168
August 01, 2013, 07:51:47 PM
Cant they drop the block reward then? Imagine what would happen if the amount of LTc was 2 times higher: the price would be much lower. So again please change this, I am a long term supporter but this seems like a very bad idea, and quite frankly I am starting to panick now

They destroyed our investments 0.00007, less than 1 cent

Those devs are very smart .. yeah

What do you mean?

Cryptsy, last trade 0.00007, that is less than WDC is trading Cheesy

OMG Huh Embarrassed Cry
August 01, 2013, 07:50:37 PM
Cant they drop the block reward then? Imagine what would happen if the amount of LTc was 2 times higher: the price would be much lower. So again please change this, I am a long term supporter but this seems like a very bad idea, and quite frankly I am starting to panick now

What do you mean?

Cryptsy, last trade 0.00007, that is less than WDC is trading Cheesy
August 01, 2013, 07:48:08 PM

What do you mean?
August 01, 2013, 07:46:54 PM

August 01, 2013, 07:42:01 PM
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
August 01, 2013, 07:29:09 PM
Have been quiet for some time but this is really bad. Just removed my buy orders. Please change it back

They can't just change it back. That will make it worse.

The price may not really fall. We have seen block reward dropping not being followed by a price hike. Maybe this won't have much effect on price.

i see usual trolls spread fud and panic and trusty supporter get uncertain and panic
devs decide,  their coin,  if Kimoto does do,  i support

you panic,  sell,  trolls buy cheap

In this case they are not here to buy. I am still wondering who is paying them to do this. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2013, 06:42:53 PM
Have been quiet for some time but this is really bad. Just removed my buy orders. Please change it back

They can't just change it back. That will make it worse.

The price may not really fall. We have seen block reward dropping not being followed by a price hike. Maybe this won't have much effect on price.
August 01, 2013, 06:40:20 PM
Activity: 212
August 01, 2013, 06:21:40 PM
I WARNED YOU! THIS WAS THE ANNOUNCEMENT?! LOWER BLOCK RETARGETING? THESE DEVS ARE A JOKE.
August 01, 2013, 05:35:17 PM
observation novel

FTC had two competitors , PXC and WDC

FTC did brainstorming and came up with best idea - keep your friends close and your enemies closer

UNOCS was born and now:
PXC does all the programming and takes all the blame
WDC is silently shaking in the corner
FTC is promoting itself to world outside of forum

Result in exchange:
PXC - going down
WDC - going down
FTC - going up

Thats a crazy conspiracy theory - or is it? Grin

I think you are nuts, but this would make a nice movie.

First crypto movie Cheesy

Or as Lehman Brothers boss once told - be first, be smarter or cheat Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2013, 05:32:18 PM
observation novel

FTC did brainstorming and came up with best idea - keep your friends close and your enemies closer

UNOCS was born and now:

Result in exchange:
PXC - going down
WDC - going down
FTC - going up

Thats a crazy conspiracy theory - or is it? Grin

I think you are nuts, but this would make a nice movie.
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
August 01, 2013, 05:31:08 PM

Just wait for the devs, they must did this for a reason.

We are all tired of waiting for the Devs to do or say something. PHX just changed its coin generation without much of an explanation. Nobody will trust a coin where the developers just change something that important whenever they feel like it. Its complete instability.

I'll admit I was very intrigued when I first heard about UNOCS. The idea of one coin being backed by 2 different coins directly, was enough for me to support UNOCS...but I'm quickly lose faith that this will amount to anything. You can't even trust the coins that make it up...
August 01, 2013, 05:28:20 PM
observation novel

UNOCS was born and now:

Result in exchange:
PXC - going down
WDC - going down
FTC - going up
Activity: 420
August 01, 2013, 05:18:57 PM
its not a 40 percent devaluation, on a total of 3.5m coins mined up to now there will be, say 30k coins more every day, for a healthy market that's not a lot

That is a lot, look at the daily volume of this coin.

This coin is dead, the trust has been broken. Developers changing the rules of the game in the middle of the game. Next update might include 5PXC per block being sent directly to the developers because of their great work. You just don't know. Imagine this happening to BTC and shake your head.

The fact that the developers do not realize what a big mistake they have made here is just so shocking that I would never trust any money in any project these guys are developing.

Just wait for the devs, they must did this for a reason.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
August 01, 2013, 05:12:06 PM
its not a 40 percent devaluation, on a total of 3.5m coins mined up to now there will be, say 30k coins more every day, for a healthy market that's not a lot

That is a lot, look at the daily volume of this coin.

This coin is dead, the trust has been broken. Developers changing the rules of the game in the middle of the game. Next update might include 5PXC per block being sent directly to the developers because of their great work. You just don't know. Imagine this happening to BTC and shake your head.

The fact that the developers do not realize what a big mistake they have made here is just so shocking that I would never trust any money in any project these guys are developing.
Pages:
Jump to: