Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 153. (Read 530609 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Hmmm, I will say cpu.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
@meeh - man you are doing really great work and I always imagine you sitting 24/7 in front of the pc writing code and doing some programming.

Always wondered how we as some amateur ppl can help you out and I come to no conclusion  Undecided
Say your opinion!

A hypothetical question that does not necessarily have any ulterior motive; If Anoncoin switched hashing algorithm, what type of hashing algorithm would you liked to see then?

Not quite sure... I'd say CPU only BUT ... in the end the hashing Algo won't change much, right? Mostly the price would be influenced by this.
If we would be able to mine more ANC with cheaper gadgets ... or more ANC with more expensive ones, the price will fluctuate in the beginning.

Huh why not let ANC stay the way it is? but well yeah, I prefer CPU ... simply cuz I got a bad GPU
Activity: 249
Say your opinion!

A hypothetical question that does not necessarily have any ulterior motive; If Anoncoin switched hashing algorithm, what type of hashing algorithm would you liked to see then?

a cpu only algo
Agreed, CPU only. 1 CPU, 1 vote.
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
Say your opinion!

a cpu only algo
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
:)
Say your opinion!

Could you please add rss to your blog?

It's on my todo list, I will fix it. But ANC needs some love first Smiley
What about this: "For Norwegians with Android phones, today will be a great day. I'll get back to it later Smiley"

Have a look on Twitter : ) ...

Well, I2p for Android released.. on GPlay : ) great step forward for mobilephones.

Also been talking with developers wrt Anoncoin on Android, working version not far away. But more on that @ Monday, Privacy Solutions weekly news.

What about this: "For Norwegians with Android phones, today will be a great day. I'll get back to it later Smiley"

Have a look on Twitter : ) ...

Well, I2p for Android released.. on GPlay : ) great step forward for mobilephones.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

Yeah! I'm pretty sure if these Problems were fixed we get higher Volume on Cryptsy : )

@Meeh - do you know by know which source you use in reference to the new Core?
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Same Problem.

It makes me mad all the time  Angry

And It's not good at all for beginners who want to buy into ANC when there are problems with Buying and Withdrawing.

Same problem. Tried to withdraw from bleutrade 2 days ago and the transaction still havent gone trough. To fix this should be highest priority.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lean into the curves.
Anyone else with the following problems with ANC?  My multipool operator sent earned ANC to me on August 18 at 2:01AM CDT, was not received and posted to my wallet until August 21 at 13:58 CDT.  The multipool operator states:  "The transaction hasn't been included in a block yet.  It should make it into a block eventually and be confirmed.  I have no control over this.  It's been an ongoing issue with the ANC network for a few weeks now."  That would seem to be a very strong negative against this coin.

Yes, I am on the anonmining.com pool and it took a couple of days for an autotransfer to actually post to my wallet.

It was only 5 ANCs.

What gives?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Cryptsy suspend the account, someone(s) must be mining directly to the exchange & more than likely lurks here - STOP before your suspended.

@meeh & team - great job with all the updates and progress!
Same Problem.

It makes me mad all the time  Angry

And It's not good at all for beginners who want to buy into ANC when there are problems with Buying and Withdrawing.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Anyone else with the following problems with ANC?  My multipool operator sent earned ANC to me on August 18 at 2:01AM CDT, was not received and posted to my wallet until August 21 at 13:58 CDT.  The multipool operator states:  "The transaction hasn't been included in a block yet.  It should make it into a block eventually and be confirmed.  I have no control over this.  It's been an ongoing issue with the ANC network for a few weeks now."  That would seem to be a very strong negative against this coin.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Jump to: