Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 195. (Read 530606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
@ Skaia - Wouldn't mind seeing ANC on a less laggy exchange.  I don't hate cryptsy, it just is slow and clunky to navigate!!!
Not sure why they are taking so long with their wallet.   It is kinda annoying to update tho, have to start I2P network, wait 5 mins, start anoncoin wallet, close anoncoin wallet, then open anoncoin wallet again.

What a rigmarole for I2P.   Maybe I should try the other networks see if they are easier?

Yeah, I kind of agree here. I only use i2p for the anoncoin client too, and it is a bit annoying. If the developers added an i2p router to anoncoin, along with zerocoin, it would be a killer app.
I2P will be builtin (you can choose if you want builtin or external) once i2pd (see github) is usable.

If you only use I2P for ANC, why dont you just use ANC in clearnet as privacy is none of ur concerns.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
@ Skaia - Wouldn't mind seeing ANC on a less laggy exchange.  I don't hate cryptsy, it just is slow and clunky to navigate!!!
Not sure why they are taking so long with their wallet.   It is kinda annoying to update tho, have to start I2P network, wait 5 mins, start anoncoin wallet, close anoncoin wallet, then open anoncoin wallet again.

What a rigmarole for I2P.   Maybe I should try the other networks see if they are easier?

Yeah, I kind of agree here. I only use i2p for the anoncoin client too, and it is a bit annoying. If the developers added an i2p router to anoncoin, along with zerocoin, it would be a killer app.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
जगत् िमत
Are there any mobile developers working on mobile wallet for anoncoin using Litecoin's https://github.com/Litecoin-Java/bitcoin-wallet?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
जगत् िमत
I am very happy that more and more users are coming here for discussion.
Lets create a roadmap for promotion of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null

use bleutrade Wink
you dont HAVE to use i2p, you can use it in clearnet too
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
I have a good idea to promote our project, "bruteforce" attack on  RSA UFOs by cpu power  isn't necessary,the attack can be handled by drAGon925 and his powful words Grin  Grin Grin

Hello WDL,

I didn't "attacked" only you, there is few guys like you, who will be quietly now when price go down..
btw I look at your posts, and every time you have some problem where is no problem. Very paranoid..
That is who you are, and on this forum I like to be other side.

I decide to support ANC, with facts, not with dissatisfaction.

I can write every day 100x same problems as you, knowing that meeh/gnosis are not reading... But I do not see what result will be by that.

See you soon at the opening of the ZC 
Smiley

Btw, price didn't really go down(much).
Bitcoin price just went up!!!

Also you would expect a dip on a bitcoin resurgency!!  Who is going to hold onto Altcoins while Bitcoin is on the rise!!!

It is a win-win situation for those who have BTC , but most of us expect ANC up with BTC,
and I will hold ANC for long time, like BTC.

Ppl look $ value , so price go down a little.

@Skaia

sorry to hear that. I make withdraw on May 30, on that time everything was ok.
Maybe they doing update with ANC/USD option for trading , expecting millions and tons of $$ in trade with ANC
Smiley

Voted few times on Mintpal, last time there was 8 votes, now is 59, nothing can't stop us : )
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I have a good idea to promote our project, "bruteforce" attack on  RSA UFOs by cpu power  isn't necessary,the attack can be handled by drAGon925 and his powful words Grin  Grin Grin

Hello WDL,

I didn't "attacked" only you, there is few guys like you, who will be quietly now when price go down..
btw I look at your posts, and every time you have some problem where is no problem. Very paranoid..

I can write every day 100x same problems as you, knowing that meeh/gnosis are not reading... But I do not see what result will be by that.

Smiley

Btw, price didn't really go down(much).
Bitcoin price just went up!!!

Also you would expect a dip on a bitcoin resurgency!!  Who is going to hold onto Altcoins while Bitcoin is on the rise!!!

Hello WDL,

Smiley
WDL
Activity: 54
Activity: 290
drAGon925 is very weird, he is like a member of the Communist Party of China,you know,they hammer everybody who didn't subscribe to the Party,even though person's criticism is constructive.

haha he is right, the guy had some constructive criticism and questions there must be room for open discussions, positive and negative as long its not fud

This surely is the place for constructive criticism, questions, feedback, open discussions, good or bad. As everyone is allowed to post pretty much whatever they want, preferably in some way related to the thread topic,  even constructive criticism is bound to get hammered from time to time.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
drAGon925 is very weird, he is like a member of the Communist Party of China,you know,they hammer everybody who didn't subscribe to the Party,even though person's criticism is constructive.

haha he is right, the guy had some constructive criticism and questions there must be room for open discussions, positive and negative as long its not fud
Activity: 290
I just read this entire thread. Cheesy

ok, lets see you sum it up in 25 words or less!!!

I'd like to see that as well  Cheesy
Activity: 51
I just read this entire thread. Cheesy

ok, lets see you sum it up in 25 words or less!!!

Thanks,
from you that could be a compliment, and I know you like my style.
Because your way of behavior is very sad.

In the most important moment for the ANC, you who are presenting that belive in the ANC, acting like a child.

You want to succeed in immediately and now. want with someone else knowledge to get rich.

Maybe you mean North Korea,
or you are American who lives by China good will ... and who lives on the propaganda of all non US is not good.
WDL
Activity: 54
So, my prognosis is the following: If the developers have nothing to show us by July 1, this coin will die.
[/quote]

One more try and lie ,

if Meeh wrote 1.5 month, that is not July 1.

Buy more, or go on DRK topic!
Activity: 249
thanks to the efforts and promotion of the future No1 coin, Anoncoin! Grin

These last few posts are not supporters of the ANC,
They are speculators, they were too late in the DRK, and probably in the BTC,
and with their "knowledge" and repeating want to drop the price of the ANC.

I do not know what prevents them to sell today, I have enough BTC for all of your ANC.
Dump the price on Cryptsy.

Real buyers are waiting for your trembling hands!
Activity: 6
thanks to the efforts and promotion of the future No1 coin, Anoncoin! Grin
Jump to: