Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 33. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 508
Got reply from BTC38 about the blockhain being divided into two parts, is this possible?

service staff 小叮当: Hello!ANC block bifurcation. But ANC administrator to contact us, and corrected, to the point in time for us to help you record amend deposit!Thank you!
(11-10 20:40)

Dear Friends: Hello, I'm sorry, ANC block bifurcation, then you need to fix to query, but please be patient. To bring you the trouble, I am sorry, please forgive me.
(11-11 10:18)

hello! Meaning is divided into two chains, itself is only 1 block chain, don't know which one is correct.Now we are waiting for the official repair, after repair complete you can resume normal return. To inconvenience you, I'm terribly sorry.
(11-11 17:20)

sounds like they are saying that anoncoin has been forked or it could be he is referring to the i2p and clearnet network, translation if pretty bad though so not 100% sure.

Anoncoin has not been forked, there have been no recent releases to fork over. I2P network is connected to the clearnet network by bridged nodes, so this is not an issue either. Maybe the chinese govt firewall is blocking them out from the rest of the network?

Ask him what the results are from "getconnectioninfo" and what is his config and version?

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Got reply from BTC38 about the blockhain being divided into two parts, is this possible?

service staff 小叮当: Hello!ANC block bifurcation. But ANC administrator to contact us, and corrected, to the point in time for us to help you record amend deposit!Thank you!
(11-10 20:40)

Dear Friends: Hello, I'm sorry, ANC block bifurcation, then you need to fix to query, but please be patient. To bring you the trouble, I am sorry, please forgive me.
(11-11 10:18)

hello! Meaning is divided into two chains, itself is only 1 block chain, don't know which one is correct.Now we are waiting for the official repair, after repair complete you can resume normal return. To inconvenience you, I'm terribly sorry.
(11-11 17:20)
We have been making progress with Anoncoin i2pd integration by original, one of the i2p devs.
I successfully compiled it and runs. Its still a work in progress, but I'm pretty exited about it.

WARNING NOT STABLE OR PRODUCTION READY https://bitbucket.org/orignal/anci2pd

this will allow people to run Anoncoin over i2p out of the box without needing to install i2p separately, an important milestone for a 100% anonymous network
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Hi AnonCoin team,  i was getting specs for each coin.

1. confirms received?
2. confirms reward?
3. minimum age till coin maturity?
4. average reward?
5. current coin count?
wiki.anoncoin.net
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hi AnonCoin team,  i was getting specs for each coin.

1. confirms received?
2. confirms reward?
3. minimum age till coin maturity?
4. average reward?
5. current coin count?
Yeah, i would. If only my coins wheren't gone ATM...

hey, if your tired of having withdrawal and deposit problems,

At ExchangeD.I2P, I guarantee, immediate, personalized attention to any questions and concerns you have. We offer 100% privacy and a smooth and hassle free trading experience. We are vouched for by the Anoncoin devs.

It sucks that you are having issues, Fuck CEX.IO and BTC38. Come trade with us.

Activity: 150
Hi CookieL

Yes this transaction is confirmed see: 
https://coinplorer.com/ANC/Transactions/fb188421781b6db418623819d961936c7ec1f25a2a0e82743d32840a6ac3958b

BTC38 says this:
"service staff 艳艳: Hello! ANC block problem, temporarily stop the deposit / withdrawal, etc. to you after repair accounted for. For the inconvenience, very sorry."

I tried to send more ANC to BTC38, the transaction ID does not exsist but wallets says that it is confirmed:

Date: 07.11.2015 00:03
To: BTC38 ANPzEHTL41VjznG1Q4J9RF7aZ9pGQhtV3F
Debit: -1.00 ANC
Net amount: -1.00 ANC
Transaction ID: fb188421781b6db418623819d961936c7ec1f25a2a0e82743d32840a6ac3958b-000

They shall try to rebroadcast the transaction, it is not found in my node neither... Probably they were not well integrated in the network when they first tried.

Hi, i was transferring some coins from CEX to BTC38 but they never arrived. The CEX support said this:

"Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

I have check the compensation delay reasons with our tech department.

Your transaction is still not compensated as it is at the moment got stuck in the Anon coin blockchain. It means that up to this moment it has not failed (in this case it might have been returned) and at the same time it was still not processed (in this case it might have been pushed through). It is kind of freezed with the Anon coin system for some their internal reasons.
So our tech team is only able to wait for the Anon coin blockchain to proceed with the transaction is any way - either rejects it or confirms.

We are sorry but the issue with your transaction compensation is not laying on the side of CEX.IO
cex.io provides compensations for the transaction that have failed. Meanwhile your one has still not failed. But for some reasons got stuck with Anon coin.

We are very sorry but unfortunately we are only able to wait for Anon coin blockchain either to confirm your transaction (in this case it will be delivered by itself) or rejects it (in this case it will be compensated with cex.io). As the issue lays not on our side we are not able to fasten the process.

We are very sorry for the fact it takes so much time for you to receive your money.
Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards
Mia Barrett
CEX.IO Support"

Transaction ID: 364ae2d63208c7f035d64ca643e5209d9d4361b339b3c90ee60a96703f98da9d
I have been waiting for 6 days, what should i do?

i dont know what to say, ExchangeD.I2P doesnt have this issue at all. I checked my wallets on 2 different boxes I don't see that transaction in the rawmempool or in the blockchain, as far as the network is concerned it doesnt exist.

it doesnt show up here either: http://abe.darkgamex.ch:2751/search?q=364ae2d63208c7f035d64ca643e5209d9d4361b339b3c90ee60a96703f98da9d

could be that they arent connected to any nodes or canceled the tx. maybe a --rescan would help, push them on this. its not fair that you have to suffer because of thier mestakes

Yeah, i tried to find the transaction myself but with no results, so i suspected the same.
hey, if your tired of having withdrawal and deposit problems,

At ExchangeD.I2P, I guarantee, immediate, personalized attention to any questions and concerns you have. We offer 100% privacy and a smooth and hassle free trading experience. We are vouched for by the Anoncoin devs.

It sucks that you are having issues, Fuck CEX.IO and BTC38. Come trade with us.

BTC38 says this:
"service staff 艳艳: Hello! ANC block problem, temporarily stop the deposit / withdrawal, etc. to you after repair accounted for. For the inconvenience, very sorry."

I tried to send more ANC to BTC38, the transaction ID does not exsist but wallets says that it is confirmed:

Transaction ID: fb188421781b6db418623819d961936c7ec1f25a2a0e82743d32840a6ac3958b-000

They shall try to rebroadcast the transaction, it is not found in my node neither... Probably they were not well integrated in the network when they first tried.

Hi, i was transferring some coins from CEX to BTC38 but they never arrived. The CEX support said this:

Your transaction is still not compensated as it is at the moment got stuck in the Anon coin blockchain. It means that up to this moment it has not failed (in this case it might have been returned) and at the same time it was still not processed (in this case it might have been pushed through). It is kind of freezed with the Anon coin system for some their internal reasons.
So our tech team is only able to wait for the Anon coin blockchain to proceed with the transaction is any way - either rejects it or confirms.

We are sorry but the issue with your transaction compensation is not laying on the side of CEX.IO
cex.io provides compensations for the transaction that have failed. Meanwhile your one has still not failed. But for some reasons got stuck with Anon coin.

We are very sorry but unfortunately we are only able to wait for Anon coin blockchain either to confirm your transaction (in this case it will be delivered by itself) or rejects it (in this case it will be compensated with cex.io). As the issue lays not on our side we are not able to fasten the process.

We are very sorry for the fact it takes so much time for you to receive your money.

Best regards
Mia Barrett
CEX.IO Support"

Transaction ID: 364ae2d63208c7f035d64ca643e5209d9d4361b339b3c90ee60a96703f98da9d

i dont know what to say, ExchangeD.I2P doesnt have this issue at all. I checked my wallets on 2 different boxes I don't see that transaction in the rawmempool or in the blockchain, as far as the network is concerned it doesnt exist.

it doesnt show up here either: http://abe.darkgamex.ch:2751/search?q=364ae2d63208c7f035d64ca643e5209d9d4361b339b3c90ee60a96703f98da9d

could be that they arent connected to any nodes or canceled the tx. maybe a --rescan would help, push them on this. its not fair that you have to suffer because of thier mestakes

Yeah, i tried to find the transaction myself but with no results, so i suspected the same.
BTC38 says this:

Best regards
Mia Barrett
CEX.IO Support"

Any updates on the new wallet release?

here is where we are right now:

https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Development_schedule

working out some memory bugs, and a more aggressive peer exchange and it should be ready for release 
Where's a good place for mining these days? With winter coming I'll be looking to put some cycles towards it with my desktop to help keep my room warm xD

Also loving this recent rally in crypto the past week or so. Hopefully it keeps on this path for a while.

I am also interested in working mining groups.  hashme seems to be down.

https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Mining_pools
Activity: 126
Lean into the curves.
Where's a good place for mining these days? With winter coming I'll be looking to put some cycles towards it with my desktop to help keep my room warm xD

Also loving this recent rally in crypto the past week or so. Hopefully it keeps on this path for a while.

I am also interested in working mining groups.  hashme seems to be down.

Activity: 150

Best regards
Mia Barrett
CEX.IO Support"

Best regards
Mia Barrett
CEX.IO Support"

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Any updates on the new wallet release?

Best regards
Mia Barrett
CEX.IO Support"

Best regards
Mia Barrett
CEX.IO Support"

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
My guess is that the developers are silent for a while, then buying in, then release something to github = profit Smiley I have seen this for so many coins and it is a way for devs to earn some money
All discussions between the developers are public record on IRC.

Could you remind me about what channel + irc network to use, thx Smiley
irc2p #anoncoin-dev
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
My guess is that the developers are silent for a while, then buying in, then release something to github = profit Smiley I have seen this for so many coins and it is a way for devs to earn some money
All discussions between the developers are public record on IRC.

Could you remind me about what channel + irc network to use, thx Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: