Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 34. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
My guess is that the developers are silent for a while, then buying in, then release something to github = profit Smiley I have seen this for so many coins and it is a way for devs to earn some money
All discussions between the developers are public record on IRC.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
My guess is that the developers are silent for a while, then buying in, then release something to github = profit Smiley I have seen this for so many coins and it is a way for devs to earn some money
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
Hi

What is current situation with this coin?
I am sorry for not following the development closely this year
(by that I mean not at all)

Smiley

The best answers are usually in github:
https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/commits/develop

Thanks!
So its lying in grave Smiley ok
hey, we are making some progress with i2pd integration and has a big meeting a few hours ago in #i2p-dev

things are happening, more slowly than ideal, but still the gears are turning.

https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Development_schedule
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Hi

Smiley

Thanks!
So its lying in grave Smiley ok
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Hi

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Hi

Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
thanks for the updates
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
7000 ANC up for grabs, any bids?
If not they will be sold at cex.io

what is the current average daily volume on your exchange?

~1billion btc per day.

no just kidding, right now we are still pretty new so we dont have a lot of volume yet. For the exact numbers come check us out. If you join our irc2p chat room we will give you some free coins to trade with and try out our platform.

we are constantly adding new features,  right now we just finished working on the public API and are planning to release a user API next week, we are also working on fiat/crypto trading with nubits and a localbitcoins type service.

Thanks for the update. Adding fiat trading does not interest me. In fact I view it as a huge negative. Many exchanges have experienced problems after doing that.

The idea is to enable people to enter the cryptocurrency economy, without fear of regulation. Right now there is no way to buy or sell, btc for fiat on the darknet. However once fiatexchange is done people can find fiat exchangers locally, without having to worry about complying with AML/KYC standards, I think this will be a great thing for the existing darknet economy that only option is to wash their coins through clearnet exchanges. Also unlike localbitcoins.com exchangers can choose to buy/sell any altcoin that the exchange supports.  I envision a completely self sufficient darknet economy where nobody ever has to use any clearnet financial services ever.

Currently on localbitcoins the markup is 7-10%. With nubits we can  provide a market with less volatility. This will allow our service to potentially be more competitive and cheaper than competing p2p fiat/crypto exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

~1billion btc per day.

no just kidding, right now we are still pretty new so we dont have a lot of volume yet. For the exact numbers come check us out. If you join our irc2p chat room we will give you some free coins to trade with and try out our platform.

we are constantly adding new features,  right now we just finished working on the public API and are planning to release a user API next week, we are also working on fiat/crypto trading with nubits and a localbitcoins type service.

Thanks for the update. Adding fiat trading does not interest me. In fact I view it as a huge negative. Many exchanges have experienced problems after doing that.

~1billion btc per day.

we are constantly adding new features,  right now we just finished working on the public API and are planning to release a user API next week, we are also working on fiat/crypto trading with nubits and a localbitcoins type service.
$11,000 trading volume over the last 30 days at Cryptsy

Anoncoin   difficulty 171.512 network 4.1945 GH/sec Huh?

do you have or
do you plan to start merged mining?

community?
devs?

does ANC have checkpoints?

BTC38 is a much better place to trade ANC than Cryptsy. It is hard to see why anyone would want to buy now right now. The developers have been silent for a long time.

Only that btc38 is dead slow... at least from here

ANC was traded on bittrex before. Maybe they will add it again if they are convinced the blockchain problems they were worried about in the past are resolved.

ExchangeD.I2P is the best place to trade Anoncoin, an i2p only anonymous cryptocurrency exchange.

Actually, I do not care about anonymity myself. Connectiong to ExchangeD.I2P sounds a bit cumbersome as I'm a lazy bastard Cheesy

not at all

1) Download i2P for your platform. https://geti2p.net/en/download

2) after it's installed, start it! use the icon that says Start i2P (no window) or run in your terminal:
Code:
~$ i2prouter start

3) open your favorite browser (we prefer firefox) and set your proxy to 127.0.0.1 port 4444 (check out the pictures)

4) put http://exchanged.i2p or http://ylmulgfskl6uiwac4hw4ecwqdzd3oxtwaemzj25zc6k5q4rkexra.b32.i2p/ as the URL and hit enter

it might take a few minutes for your router to integrate with peers.

chrome:

firefox:

do you have or

community?
devs?

BTC38 is a much better place to trade ANC than Cryptsy. It is hard to see why anyone would want to buy now right now. The developers have been silent for a long time.

ANC was traded on bittrex before. Maybe they will add it again if they are convinced the blockchain problems they were worried about in the past are resolved.

ExchangeD.I2P is the best place to trade Anoncoin, an i2p only anonymous cryptocurrency exchange.

Actually, I do not care about anonymity myself. Connectiong to ExchangeD.I2P sounds a bit cumbersome as I'm a lazy bastard Cheesy

not at all

1) Download i2P for your platform. https://geti2p.net/en/download

2) after it's installed, start it! use the icon that says Start i2P (no window) or run in your terminal:
Code:
~$ i2prouter start

3) open your favorite browser (we prefer firefox) and set your proxy to 127.0.0.1 port 4444 (check out the pictures)

4) put http://exchanged.i2p or http://ylmulgfskl6uiwac4hw4ecwqdzd3oxtwaemzj25zc6k5q4rkexra.b32.i2p/ as the URL and hit enter

it might take a few minutes for your router to integrate with peers.

chrome:

firefox:

do you have or

community?
devs?

do you have or

community?
devs?

do you have or

community?
devs?

do you have or

community?
devs?

do you have or

community?
devs?

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

do you have or

community?
devs?

Pages:
Jump to: