Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 32. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Well, Cex.io delisting alts in december, anc between them.
 Sad
One exchange falling after another one, you may have entered the market @ correct time @ entertheabyss.

And I need to find my old HDD with wallet, update and get the coins to personal wallet. With cryptsy limit, may take some time.  Angry

Well, vircurex is still working. I have been trading there for over two years now and never had any problems. And yes I know that one shuld trade with cause, that's why I usually just don't have much more than a BTC there

You are lucky, if you are without problems, I have "frozen" funds over there, maybe forever, and it doesn`t look like kumala really cares about his online businesses. His cryptostock website is now for days saying Sorry, something went wrong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
BTC38 where actually able to rebuild their chain and transfers are now working again Smiley

Here is a portion of my contact with BTC38. I leave it to you to judge if they are being honest or not. Unfortunately, the history isn't long enough to see the beginning portion. Needless to say, I won't be using their exchange again.

That is the first piece of good news I have heard for anoncoin in a while!
Activity: 22
BTC38 where actually able to rebuild their chain and transfers are now working again Smiley

Here is a portion of my contact with BTC38. I leave it to you to judge if they are being honest or not. Unfortunately, the history isn't long enough to see the beginning portion. Needless to say, I won't be using their exchange again.

https://i.imgur.com/9QvRXum.jpg

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
 Sad
One exchange falling after another one, you may have entered the market @ correct time @ entertheabyss.

And I need to find my old HDD with wallet, update and get the coins to personal wallet. With cryptsy limit, may take some time.  Angry

Well, vircurex is still working. I have been trading there for over two years now and never had any problems. And yes I know that one shuld trade with cause, that's why I usually just don't have much more than a BTC there
Activity: 23
 Sad

Activity: 700
Merit: 508
what happend with meeh?
also who are active devs now?

meeh is still somewhat semi-active, right now gnosis is working on memory leaks on 969, original is working on i2pd, cryptoslave is working on legit perams for the new "PID" kgw replacement

https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Anoncoin_development_team

as of last meeting a week or so ago, main focus is finishing up 969 and getting that released asap, then gnosis and ssuag will work on integrating the existing ZC stuff into the new client

for the latest join our irc2p dev channel: #anoncoin-dev
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
what happend with meeh?
also who are active devs now?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Why aren't you using shapeshift.io, no hassle at all, just converting yyeeeaaahhhhh  Grin

Shapeshift is great and has no "fees" except they convert at like 10% under market rate. Do the math on that one. Not knocking it, just saying.

Yeah, but i do not have to register to a KYC account  Wink Grin
Why aren't you using shapeshift.io, no hassle at all, just converting yyeeeaaahhhhh  Grin

Shapeshift is great and has no "fees" except they convert at like 10% under market rate. Do the math on that one. Not knocking it, just saying.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

For everyone who you would like to have as smooth trading experience and not have to deal with wallet issues. Trade on ExchangeD.I2P

Instructions can be found by clicking the image below:

welcome to china

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

welcome to china
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Sure lets be happy Anoncoin is listed on BTC38, but lets be honest, if they have to ask how to restart Anoncoin, there is something very very wrong.

Switch to ExchangeD.I2P instead. We know how to turn anoncoin off and then back on again Wink
Our withdrawals don't take weeks to process.

The BTC38 admins are incompetent.

I contacted them personally 10 days ago about this problem. At first, they didn't acknowledge that there was a problem, then they said that they contacted the ANC team. When I told them that I am part of the development team, they said that they didn't know how to contact us. When I told them that we have a web site with an email address (anoncoin.net), they said that the web site was down. Then they said it was not their problem to fix. Then they said they were fixing it. Then five days passed with no progress. I repeatedly told them to either restart their client, or to redownload the blockchain using the command anoncoind -reindex.

So, BTC38, like most other large exchanges, is not to be trusted.

I encourage you all to use exchanged.i2p instead.

Be careful not to alienate them. The Chinese market is important and BTC38 has more ANC volume than all other exchanges (Cryptsy and exchanged.i2p) combined right now. Be happy that they are fixing the problem. Bittrex just delisted ANC and Cryptsy had our wallet inactive for long periods of time.

There are many other coins who would love to have a listing on BTC38. Be happy that they list ANC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

I contacted them personally 10 days ago about this problem. At first, they didn't acknowledge that there was a problem, then they said that they contacted the ANC team. When I told them that I am part of the development team, they said that they didn't know how to contact us. When I told them that we have a web site with an email address (anoncoin.net), they said that the web site was down. Then they said it was not their problem to fix. Then they said they were fixing it. Then five days passed with no progress. I repeatedly told them to either restart their client, or to redownload the blockchain using the command anoncoind -reindex.

Be careful not to alienate them. The Chinese market is important and BTC38 has more ANC volume than all other exchanges (Cryptsy and exchanged.i2p) combined right now. Be happy that they are fixing the problem. Bittrex just delisted ANC and Cryptsy had our wallet inactive for long periods of time.

There are many other coins who would love to have a listing on BTC38. Be happy that they list ANC

Looks like they are downloading the blockchain again now..

service staff 小叮当: Hello!Thank you very much for your information!We have get in touch with the ANC administrator, and now we are rebuilding the ANC index, please wait!I wish you good luck!

its actually very simple.

HOW TO RESTART ANONCOIN:

1) turn anoncoind off
Code:
anoncoind stop

2) turn anoncoind on
Code:
./anoncoind

HOW TO REBUILD ANONCOIN BLOCKCHAIN:

1) turn anoncoind off
Code:
anoncoind stop

2) remove all contents of  /$home/.anoncoin except wallet.dat and anoncoin.conf
Code:
mkdir /$home/.anoncoinNEW
#backup wallet & config file
mv /$home/.anoncoin/wallet.dat  /$home/.anoncoinNEW/wallet.dat
mv /$home/.anoncoin/anoncoin.conf  /$home/.anoncoinNEW/anoncoin.conf
rm -r /$home/.anoncoin
mv /$home/.anoncoinNEW /$home/.anoncoin

3) turn anoncoind on
Code:
./anoncoind

Can someone help BTC38 with this? They don't know what to do..

service staff 芬芬: Please tell us how restart the anoncoin client or rebuild the blockchain, or could you ask anoncoin admin to repair it.
(11-12 10:11)

Got reply from BTC38 about the blockhain being divided into two parts, is this possible?

service staff 小叮当: Hello!ANC block bifurcation. But ANC administrator to contact us, and corrected, to the point in time for us to help you record amend deposit!Thank you!
(11-10 20:40)

Dear Friends: Hello, I'm sorry, ANC block bifurcation, then you need to fix to query, but please be patient. To bring you the trouble, I am sorry, please forgive me.
(11-11 10:18)

hello! Meaning is divided into two chains, itself is only 1 block chain, don't know which one is correct.Now we are waiting for the official repair, after repair complete you can resume normal return. To inconvenience you, I'm terribly sorry.
(11-11 17:20)

sounds like they are saying that anoncoin has been forked or it could be he is referring to the i2p and clearnet network, translation if pretty bad though so not 100% sure.

Anoncoin has not been forked, there have been no recent releases to fork over. I2P network is connected to the clearnet network by bridged nodes, so this is not an issue either. Maybe the chinese govt firewall is blocking them out from the rest of the network?

Ask him what the results are from "getconnectioninfo" and what is his config and version?

It appears that their client is stuck on an orphaned block. If they restart their client, the problem should solve itself. In the worst case they just need to rebuild their blockchain.
its actually very simple.

HOW TO RESTART ANONCOIN:

1) turn anoncoind off
Code:
anoncoind stop

2) turn anoncoind on
Code:
./anoncoind

HOW TO REBUILD ANONCOIN BLOCKCHAIN:

1) turn anoncoind off
Code:
anoncoind stop

2) remove all contents of  /$home/.anoncoin except wallet.dat and anoncoin.conf
Code:
mkdir /$home/.anoncoinNEW
#backup wallet & config file
mv /$home/.anoncoin/wallet.dat  /$home/.anoncoinNEW/wallet.dat
mv /$home/.anoncoin/anoncoin.conf  /$home/.anoncoinNEW/anoncoin.conf
rm -r /$home/.anoncoin
mv /$home/.anoncoinNEW /$home/.anoncoin

3) turn anoncoind on
Code:
./anoncoind

service staff 芬芬: Please tell us how restart the anoncoin client or rebuild the blockchain, or could you ask anoncoin admin to repair it.

Got reply from BTC38 about the blockhain being divided into two parts, is this possible?

service staff 小叮当: Hello!ANC block bifurcation. But ANC administrator to contact us, and corrected, to the point in time for us to help you record amend deposit!Thank you!

Dear Friends: Hello, I'm sorry, ANC block bifurcation, then you need to fix to query, but please be patient. To bring you the trouble, I am sorry, please forgive me.

hello! Meaning is divided into two chains, itself is only 1 block chain, don't know which one is correct.Now we are waiting for the official repair, after repair complete you can resume normal return. To inconvenience you, I'm terribly sorry.

sounds like they are saying that anoncoin has been forked or it could be he is referring to the i2p and clearnet network, translation if pretty bad though so not 100% sure.

Anoncoin has not been forked, there have been no recent releases to fork over. I2P network is connected to the clearnet network by bridged nodes, so this is not an issue either. Maybe the chinese govt firewall is blocking them out from the rest of the network?

Ask him what the results are from "getconnectioninfo" and what is his config and version?

It appears that their client is stuck on an orphaned block. If they restart their client, the problem should solve itself. In the worst case they just need to rebuild their blockchain.

Pages:
Jump to: