Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 48. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

It's a random walk ...

There is no system behind it, as seen the past week.

random walk theory is a fantasy, price movement follow certain rules of supply and demand. if it was random walk one day price for an asset would be a million dollars, next day zero and on day three a trillion it could be any price at any moment in time. But this is not the case. Just look at price chart and you will see more or less repetative patterns. The more liquid market the more pronounced is this phenomenon generally.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
The price does not give even one f*** about trolls or forum activity.
Or even when there is a new update.

It's a random walk ...

There is no system behind it, as seen the past week.
Thanks for the pump, guys. I took good profits Grin

Great. Trolls and fudsters are coming back, I was worried that Anc was in real trouble during the period of their short absence. A coin without trolls is a coin in decline.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
High trading volume in China over the past 24 hours:

http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=ANC

I find this interesting. Perhaps the community should look more closely at btc38 as a potential primary exchange for ANC.

Cryptsy has given ANC a lot of problems for a long time

True, looks like someone really wants to get their hands on this coin. Maybe they in China realized the potential
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
High trading volume in China over the past 24 hours:

http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=ANC

I find this interesting. Perhaps the community should look more closely at btc38 as a potential primary exchange for ANC.

Cryptsy has given ANC a lot of problems for a long time
Activity: 298
That price is being pushed up until the update, then it falls like a stone again - as said in previous comments.

When is this update coming? The wiki says that almost everything is finished  Huh Huh Huh
I thought GroundRod was already done by now.
Well, the guy that bought that sell wall at 5kSAT for around 12BTC will probably want to trigger the price quite a bit yet, so let's just help him out
Activity: 249
Oh fuck, trolls are gone - means Anc is in trouble.
No, they are just in rehab after the BCT downtime...
Oh fuck, trolls are gone - means Anc is in trouble.
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
Contest for the best Anoncoin Qt wallet themes

The Anoncoin Qt wallet now has the capability to choose among several different themes that change the look and feel of the wallet. We have created three test themes to demonstrate how this works, and here we are announcing a contest for the best three community-contributed themes that we will bundle with our next release.

Given the history of anoncoin, we are specifically interested in the following three themes:

1. Anoncoin - A theme that is based on the retro minimal branding as found on our current web site.
2. Anonymous - A theme that exemplifies the ideals of the group Anonymous.
3. I2P - A theme that is based on the branding of the I2P network.

For each theme that we select, we will pay a bounty of 100 ANC (or more, if we receive more contributions to our donation address). Honorable mentions that are not selected will be posted for download on our web site.

In order to use themes, you will need to either compile the "develop-themes" branch on github, or download one of the developer builds from our web site (at this point, only OSX and win64 developer builds are available). Next, you will need to copy the themes folder (found in share/qt) to your Anoncoin data directory. To create your own theme, simply create a new folder in the themes folder, and create a style.qss file that is based on one of the examples. To select the theme, go to Preferences > Display, choose the theme from the drop down menu, and click OK.

If you would like to see more bounties likes this, please donate to the Anoncoin donation address.

Awesome news keep up the great work!! Smiley
If you are playing around with themes on windows, we just put up a new binary for download that fixes a bug with images not being displayed correctly:

https://anoncoin.net/downloads/develop/
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
very mobile currency, flexible and attractive, but have to work more for presentation design.... Smiley
Hi all,
the following is not an actual wallet theme, just a layout I've made to show the new logo background image I created. Wich is just a proposal and can still be modified.
So pay only attention to the logo background at the bottom of this pix.

If this is appreciated and if I'm not able to make a real QT wallet theme I can provide the background image for others to include in their own QT theme (and I'm not asking for a bounty for doing this Smiley )

other link for picture:
https://img.bi/#/Xo9njgk!m95U3Aj_C-bQEMz8Aw8WN-1wPwmfvg8o256QP1gd

It is a nice look. It appears very clean. In my own opinion, though, the "A" logo is unappealing. I feel that it doesn't reverberate any of the features of this coin. Just my opinion, though. I know you just made the theme, not the logo. Smiley

Yes, I fully agree on the A-logo. Why was it changed? Was the old logo subject to copyright infringement? The "A" does not tell much about this coin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 24
Here to help however I can.
Hi all,
the following is not an actual wallet theme, just a layout I've made to show the new logo background image I created. Wich is just a proposal and can still be modified.

If this is appreciated and if I'm not able to make a real QT wallet theme I can provide the background image for others to include in their own QT theme (and I'm not asking for a bounty for doing this Smiley )

other link for picture:

It is a nice look. It appears very clean. In my own opinion, though, the "A" logo is unappealing. I feel that it doesn't reverberate any of the features of this coin. Just my opinion, though. I know you just made the theme, not the logo. Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Wow! Shocked

What an excellent design! I like both the logo and the overall design, thank you! Smiley

This is very generous from your part to allow the use of your art, although I still hope you will be able to do the whole QT wallet!

Excellent  Cheesy

Hi all,

other link for picture:
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi all,

https://openmerchantaccount.com/img/wallet_propo2.cleaned.png

other link for picture:
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
100 ANC

At these prices, you should give 1k ANC Wink
Sure
Send enough ANC to the Donation Address.
I'm not sure if Gnosis was a scammer or not but if he wasn't a scammer I'd like the 1600 ANC I donated for zerocoin to go to this case instead.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
100 ANC

At these prices, you should give 1k ANC Wink
Sure
Send enough ANC to the Donation Address.
Contest for the best Anoncoin Qt wallet themes

The Anoncoin Qt wallet now has the capability to choose among several different themes that change the look and feel of the wallet. We have created three test themes to demonstrate how this works, and here we are announcing a contest for the best three community-contributed themes that we will bundle with our next release.

Given the history of anoncoin, we are specifically interested in the following three themes:

1. Anoncoin - A theme that is based on the retro minimal branding as found on our current web site.
2. Anonymous - A theme that exemplifies the ideals of the group Anonymous.
3. I2P - A theme that is based on the branding of the I2P network.

For each theme that we select, we will pay a bounty of 100 ANC (or more, if we receive more contributions to our donation address). Honorable mentions that are not selected will be posted for download on our web site.

In order to use themes, you will need to either compile the "develop-themes" branch on github, or download one of the developer builds from our web site (at this point, only OSX and win64 developer builds are available). Next, you will need to copy the themes folder (found in share/qt) to your Anoncoin data directory. To create your own theme, simply create a new folder in the themes folder, and create a style.qss file that is based on one of the examples. To select the theme, go to Preferences > Display, choose the theme from the drop down menu, and click OK.

If you would like to see more bounties likes this, please donate to the Anoncoin donation address.
Pages:
Jump to: