Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 51. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I made an ANC deposit from vircurex to Cryptsy and I can confirm that it works. However, the transaction took a few days Cheesy, but that doesn't matter as the coins end up where I want them.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi All,

I have 8000 ANC I am looking to sell off-exchange.

Please PM me if you are interested.

RB

Hi, i'm interested. What is your price?

Thank you for your response!

I am looking to sell at 0.00025 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
My clearnet wallet has not been updating for the last 3 days and has been displaying the following:

Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

What to do?

P.S  I am a noob ....... so please go slow while explaining......

Thanks in advance...
you said it yourself, your only using clearnet!
use I2P.
windows build are old and lack the DNSSeed.
Thank you for your response. Please instruct me how to go about it and how to go about transferring my coins from clearnnet to I2P

See the other thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-anoncoin-information-faq-description-thread-i2ptor-explained-mod-309716
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My clearnet wallet has not been updating for the last 3 days and has been displaying the following:

Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

What to do?

Thanks in advance...
use I2P.
Thank you for your response. Please instruct me how to go about it and how to go about transferring my coins from clearnnet to I2P
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null

What to do?

Thanks in advance...
use I2P.
Activity: 182

What to do?

Thanks in advance...
I am having difficulty maintaining ancblockchain.com.
Can you guys help me by making some donations to maintain the server?
It costs only $25 per month. I want to maintain it. And continue to add support for new features.
I lost a bit of amount during the crash. So, need help from community.

sent you 417 anc for one month of hosting, keep up the good work geekz

That was a nice gesture!
Activity: 158
https://twitter.com/CryptsyWallets/status/586738538223403008

it looks like wallets are back online, just bought 11k anc lets see if it withdraws

Glad to hear this.

I wonder if the solution was a decision to enable I2P?
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
https://twitter.com/CryptsyWallets/status/586738538223403008

it looks like wallets are back online, just bought 11k anc lets see if it withdraws
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
It costs only $25 per month. I want to maintain it. And continue to add support for new features.

sent you 417 anc for one month of hosting, keep up the good work geekz
Activity: 189
जगत् िमत
Hi All,

I have 8000 ANC I am looking to sell off-exchange.

Please PM me if you are interested.

RB
legendary
/dev/null
Hi all! Now it has finally happened at Cryptsy (almost unbelievable)! ANC is not under maintenance anymore!  Now we will reach the moon. Finally! Go check yourself (when logged in): https://www.cryptsy.com/users/balances .

>Hi!

>Just saw that ANC and IXC are not "under maintenance" anymore. Does this mean I can freely deposit and withdraw these coins?

Hello *****,
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, ANC and IXC wallets are back online. You can now deposit and withdraw your coins.
Feel welcome to connect if you have further issues. Make it a great day! Smiley

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com

Just bought a few thousand extra ANC, to make those easy money when ANC tenfolds...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Great. I bet they enabled I2P Smiley
Hi all! Now it has finally happened at Cryptsy (almost unbelievable)! ANC is not under maintenance anymore!  Now we will reach the moon. Finally! Go check yourself (when logged in): https://www.cryptsy.com/users/balances .

>Hi!

>Just saw that ANC and IXC are not "under maintenance" anymore. Does this mean I can freely deposit and withdraw these coins?

Hello *****,
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, ANC and IXC wallets are back online. You can now deposit and withdraw your coins.
Feel welcome to connect if you have further issues. Make it a great day! Smiley

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com

Just bought a few thousand extra ANC, to make those easy money when ANC tenfolds...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Hey guys, i'm buying 10k ANC. If interested to sell out of exchange, please PM. Cheers!

Just stopped by to say hello to my old buddy  Smiley
Sup?

I see no news after all that time!!!  Angry

I'll PM u for that 10k, maybe we can make some deal.

Regards to all of you hodlers!

Activity: 193
ain't nothing like the Blues
 Grin thanks m8
legendary
/dev/null
hey anyone know what the deal is with cryptsy are they insolvent there wallets been in maintenance forever..  Huh Huh Huh  
they fail to broadcast transactions becuase they have a clearnet only setup. if they would activate I2P, this problem could be overcome.
the next releaese will fix these issues.
Activity: 169
hey anyone know what the deal is with cryptsy are they insolvent there wallets been in maintenance forever..  Huh Huh Huh 
How sizable a stake were you looking to unload? Would anyone be able to act as escrow? I still have faith... It's too interesting an experiment; especially in light of the positive changes regarding I2p and the continued potential of coin development. I.e., Meshnet Vs. "Anonymously" controlled entrance/exit nodes... (t0r).

Hi Tomothy, I have PM'd you. I would start by sending the coins to you first, so you cannot be scammed.
With next release, remove that new horrible logo and put back Guy Fawkes symbol.
The new logo could be ok only with Zerocoin release. Now, Anoncoin lost the last thing he had left: his identity and an army of anonymous supporters. I'm not speaking about the anonymous movement but about all libertarians concerned with privacy and freedom.

+1, I fully agree that we should bring back the old, better logo, because it represents something.
Pages:
Jump to: