Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 68. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

weird images

crickets

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2014-04-15-PRETTY_NOSE.jpg

~operation nsa tAkedowN has begun~
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lean into the curves.

5) It still is not clear whether the group is a government entity trying to push people toward government created algorithms which have backdoors, like cryptonote, or if it is a private group of profiteers.

Hi,

Care to show any proof?

Thanks

I'd like to see some too. But I think the we are highly unlikely to see that

There are several very distinct avenues of approach that can be used to classify cn cryptonote as a government project, the product of a collaboration motivated by factors associated with people whose motive is related to law enforcement and/or information gathering.

A person using the name Jungian should make short work of it, unless the username is an ornament.

Aside from the blatant psychological clues there are cryptographic questions http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/10/05/what-nsa-created-cryptonote-for/ and other issues that are likely to receive press soon.

weird images

crickets
Activity: 7

5) It still is not clear whether the group is a government entity trying to push people toward government created algorithms which have backdoors, like cryptonote, or if it is a private group of profiteers.

Hi,

Care to show any proof?

Thanks

There are several very distinct avenues of approach that can be used to classify cn cryptonote as a government project, the product of a collaboration motivated by factors associated with people whose motive is related to law enforcement and/or information gathering.

A person using the name Jungian should make short work of it, unless the username is an ornament.

Aside from the blatant psychological clues there are cryptographic questions http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/10/05/what-nsa-created-cryptonote-for/ and other issues that are likely to receive press soon.

http://www.lolzhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Funny_Pictures_meanwhile-at-the-nsa_6556.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/FTBwxxh.jpg
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

Hi,

Care to show any proof?

Thanks

Activity: 130
Current Status (including past) on Craptsy

- They created non-standard transactions (bigger than 100KB)
- I mined their transactions for free, for quite some time.
- They have stolen ~0.9 BTC in the meantime from me in a "waiting game".
- They fail to broadcast transcations, offered them to mine those transactions, if they send me the raw transaction.
- Craptsy (or anyone else) never gave me with a raw transaction to mine.

Hence im now done with craptsy. No more mining of their non-standard transaction.
Tickets on issues are just closed, blatantly ignored or im told "its in process/your on a list", tough there's nothing that needs weeks of work (its just a missing withdrawal).
Unless this gets resolved, i wont help craptsy nor anyone who uses it again (including myself of course).

This is ridiculous.  It is clearly not a Cryptsy problem as Mullick has explained multiple times.  Not only that, but there have been bugs found in the anc code and other exchanges have been having the same problem as cryptsy.  Even users of the qt desktop client are having the same problems!

The devs need to stop blaming this on cryptsy but instead work to solve the problem.

Also, if someone could update the community on meeh's progress with myriad AuxPoW it would be great.  As I pointed out before, he was supposed to be working on this for the past month but recently asked in IRC what myriad is.  This is very concerning and a confirmation that we are actually still planning a hardfork would be great.

Also just a thought but instead of giving deadlines which are hard to meet maybe there could be a weekly or biweekly newsletter in which the devs give updates on their progress.  That's what the storj devs have been doing and it's been working great and no one gets upset about any deadlines.
Activity: 649
Merit: 500

Hi,

Care to show any proof?

Thanks
Activity: 182
Some people in this forum really should learn about Occam's razor, and maybe then they'll quite speculating about things that don't exist.
Activity: 2
ANC will be switching to cryptonote after people finally tire out of this zc horseshit.

The devs will get a lump sum payout from the agency that developed cn.

The 10 or 15 low level drug dealers caught through this program will wonder how they got caught.

It will be decades before taxpayers find out that millions of dollars were spent on a complex ruse to push fans of anonymity into using flawed algorithms, and that no major criminals were caught through this expensive program.

Promotions for everyone involved though.

http://911truthnews.com/wp-content/uploads/george_tenet_911_1.jpg
Activity: 182
troll picture

Finally you act like a real troll.

Perfect example of confirmation basis. I couldn't do better if I tried. If I ever write a book about it, I think I'll use this as an example.
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

- They fail to broadcast transcations, offered them to mine those transactions, if they send me the raw transaction.

Hence im now done with craptsy. No more mining of their non-standard transaction.
Tickets on issues are just closed, blatantly ignored or im told "its in process/your on a list", tough there's nothing that needs weeks of work (its just a missing withdrawal).
Unless this gets resolved, i wont help craptsy nor anyone who uses it again (including myself of course).

1. We created perfectly standard transactions via sendtoaddress

2. We do appreciate you mining the transactions

3. How?!

4. I have broadcast all transactions and all withdrawals are confirmed

5. It was over 100 transactions. I came up with a solution to do it in house

Thanks Gnosis for quick answer on mine previous question.Now I found something much more serious.In Bitcoin before v0.8.6 wallet.cpp code had one serious bug which allows relaying of invalid transactions.Error in code allowed insertion of empty transactions into vtxPrev which nasty consequence was that nodes whose transmitting such transactions were banned - causing shutdown parts of network, problems in nodes communications and acception of transactions.This bug was never fixed in Anoncoin wallet.cpp:

Bug is on wallet.cpp Line 850 of anoncoin code - if (!tx.IsCoinBase())  should be if (!tx.IsCoinBase() && !tx.vin.empty())

@thunderjet - Excellent find!  Spent allot of time in that RelayWalletTransaction(), convinced that was where the problem must be @.  My initial reaction here is that you've nailed it.  My experience is primarily with the 0.9.2+ codebase & there is significant differences between the two there, did not know that about 0.8.6.  We'll have to see what Gnosis thinks, but I'm really happy you pointed this out!

This is encouraging! I'll take a closer look when I wake up in ~9 hours.

This would fit the issues we have been having pretty well but not sure as none of the transactions ever contained empty outputs.

It also goes well with what flound pointed out earlier.
Activity: 130

This is ridiculous.  It is clearly not a Cryptsy problem as Mullick has explained multiple times.  Not only that, but there have been bugs found in the anc code and other exchanges have been having the same problem as cryptsy.  Even users of the qt desktop client are having the same problems!

The devs need to stop blaming this on cryptsy but instead work to solve the problem.

Also, if someone could update the community on meeh's progress with myriad AuxPoW it would be great.  As I pointed out before, he was supposed to be working on this for the past month but recently asked in IRC what myriad is.  This is very concerning and a confirmation that we are actually still planning a hardfork would be great.

Also just a thought but instead of giving deadlines which are hard to meet maybe there could be a weekly or biweekly newsletter in which the devs give updates on their progress.  That's what the storj devs have been doing and it's been working great and no one gets upset about any deadlines.
Activity: 41

Here here! Pull ANC from Cryptsy! And Bleutrade! Pull it from everywhere! None of them even deserves it...

Roll Eyes

It only needs to remove the "coin" of "Anoncoin" Grin

http://reviews.fabgrandma.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/the-bag-holder-02-580x406.jpg
Activity: 7

~conspiracy cartoon~

re 911 Are all of these generals and diplomats wrong?
re conspiracies that turned out to be true http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/

As far as conspiracy theories involving the U.S. govt, almost all of them have turned out to be true. Defenders of the govt point to the few dozen people who question the moon landing. In fact that has become the easiest way to identify govertnment shills. They try to confuse the moon landing hoaxers with genuine critics.

All those hundreds of thousands of Americans sent to vietnam as the govertnment is promising the tonkin incident was genuine. Conspiracy theorists turned out to be right. Tell it to 58,000 dead americans and 500,000+ dead vietnamese.

And who in America could forget that crying girl played over and over on tv, every channel, who told Congress how Iraqi soldiers were ripping newborns out of incubators in Kuwait? Turned out she was actually the daughter of the ambassador, hired by a pr agency coordinated with the cia.

Every single war since wwii has been the same.

And now cryptocurrencies. The biggest financial gamechanger since the federal reserve. And what, governments are ignoring it? Look at cryptonote. It uses exactly the same type of promoting style as only has been used by governments.

It is useful to know that the dev working on the supposed zc algo for anc is a defender of the govt version of 911 anyway.

Some more reading for anyone interested.
Here is a 2 page summary of 911 news http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/9-11-timeline
Here is a 10 page summary [url http://www.wanttoknow.info/911/9-11-facts [/url]
Longer summaries at http://www.wanttoknow.info/911information#911summaries
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

Here here! Pull ANC from Cryptsy! And Bleutrade! Pull it from everywhere! None of them even deserves it...

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null

Activity: 22
The likelihood that a few trolls will kill themselves when anoncoin succeed makes it even more worthwhile to follow this thread.

+1
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
The likelihood that a few trolls will kill themselves when anoncoin succeed makes it even more worthwhile to follow this thread.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
troll picture

Finally you act like a real troll.

Marica you're the first commenter I see in BCT calling one of the coin devs a troll - congrats!
Pages:
Jump to: