Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 71. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
The network is segmented.  Multipool has to mine our own transactions or they don't get relayed.  IMO there are not enough clearnet nodes to sustain the network between pools and exchanges.  Haven't seen any major forks yet but those could be around the corner.

I posted on Reddit about this over 2 months ago: http://www.reddit.com/r/Anoncoin/comments/2dilks/clearnet_nodes_are_getting_sparse/

Devs need to set up 2 or 3 open seed nodes on clearnet.

It'd also be nice if we could also get an officially tagged release in Git with proper versioning.  All of my wallets (built from tag v0.8.5.6) still report version v0.8.5.1-82-gc0b7034-beta and "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for mining or merchant applications".
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
On a serious note, a question about anonymity.

I can't figure out how considering I have an impossible to guess password and have setup yubikey for withdrawels but someone emptied out my account for about 80 BTC today!

Luckily I keep most of my BTC in my own wallet but wtf can I do now? Anything? I've been trying to contact Mt Gox all day but it just keeps saying "getting an agent..."

BTW, the person that hacked my account's address is:

1JgqPGJCJWzgeMiTFbmeLi3cpKC9jahPS4

I'll give a reward if I can find out who this person is so I can beat the **** out of them!

It is easy for a novice like myself to follow the trail to a wallet that was active just a few hours ago.

Is there no way to connect those stolen funds to an id on an exchange or other service?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Ok lets set this straight since the developers have stopped communicating with us and trying to fix the issue. I have gone above and beyond to make anoncoin work on our exchange. I kept the ANC wallet open when bittrex shut it down to not lock customers from their funds

This was made impossible by the false accusations and general slander from the community and developers themselves

I will say it again. I manage 236 wallets. ANC is the only one to have this issue. And it is NOT a cryptsy issue.

Pay special attention to the bold text

So I think this is easier with all 4 of us on one PM thread. Let's try to keep it that way Smiley

Mullick, I have confirmed with you that you're building from source. richie, if you aren't, please check out the master branch from our repo (https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin).
At any rate, I would like you both to patch this into your src/wallet.cpp around line 1295. Where it says this:

Code:
// Limit size
unsigned int nBytes = ::GetSerializeSize(*(CTransaction*)&wtxNew, SER_NETWORK, PROTOCOL_VERSION);
if (nBytes >= MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE)
{  
    strFailReason = _("Transaction too large");
    return false;
}  
dPriority /= nBytes;

Replace it with this:

Code:
// Limit size
unsigned int nBytes = ::GetSerializeSize(*(CTransaction*)&wtxNew, SER_NETWORK, PROTOCOL_VERSION);
if (nBytes >= MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE)
{  
    strFailReason = _("Transaction too large");
    printf("DEBUGTXN: disallowing txn %s because size (%d bytes) not less than max (%d bytes)\n",
            wtxNew.GetHash().ToString().c_str(),  nBytes, MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE);
    return false;
}
else    
    printf("DEBUGTXN: allowing txn %s because size (%d bytes) less than max (%d bytes)\n",
            wtxNew.GetHash().ToString().c_str(), nBytes, MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE);
dPriority /= nBytes;

...and then recompile and re-deploy. You can then submit large transactions and search debug.log for "DEBUGTXN". Let me know what you find when this problem happens again.

Thanks,
Gnosis

I've done this, but considering i've turned off the wallet, this code is never going to get hit... Is there an easy way to clear this first?

The wallet is disconnected from your exchange software, but it still has many unspent outputs, right? I would create an address in a second Anoncoin wallet, and send a very large amount to it (hence causing a large transaction to be generated) from the wallet with customer accounts. Later, after fixing this problem and before reconnecting the first wallet to the exchange, send that ANC back to it. I don't know the internals of your exchange software, but this would not cause problems for exchanges I have worked with.

I should also mention that this code will only get hit with the "sendtoaddress" RPC command.

Inputs are pretty well merged in our wallet so i had some trouble creating transaction of that size. I moved some around in bunches of 25k

Code:
anoncoind sendtoaddress Ab8Esj3NSpSdi8DqPLJ1EvzHHyJuZbi3kS 25000
6f5b88f4f7b679f46f3f6c51d226180e886402cea45e7125df64b5332af15e08

61582db98cd0618ae467e5ab306ec04d31456a8fdd3e1bebefa7b3ed6c60883d

error: {"code":-4,"message":"Transaction too large"}

anoncoind sendtoaddress Ab8Esj3NSpSdi8DqPLJ1EvzHHyJuZbi3kS 20000
cedd565e12483ada162b8f00501969f8b9041d19b19ebc9d15d0308bbdab32ab

anoncoind sendtoaddress Ab8Esj3NSpSdi8DqPLJ1EvzHHyJuZbi3kS 20000
0d02541a95f87d3f09ab9c9cbbec7dc1c4563b0908d9e7a8b35f9089fe5cd3d5

cat debug.log | grep "DEBUGTXN"
2014-10-15 05:28:06 DEBUGTXN: allowing txn aac9d87e2de8753651732af4a5d3ace4443ee868742bbc4bb9e310e463950694 because size (2024 bytes) less than max (100000 bytes)
2014-10-15 05:28:06 DEBUGTXN: allowing txn 6f5b88f4f7b679f46f3f6c51d226180e886402cea45e7125df64b5332af15e08 because size (1337 bytes) less than max (100000 bytes)
2014-10-15 05:28:12 DEBUGTXN: allowing txn 78cecf1250d0ae7b8e5bd3cc737d7549403e9c7b47414a9de193662738bfcc53 because size (4544 bytes) less than max (100000 bytes)
2014-10-15 05:28:12 DEBUGTXN: allowing txn 61582db98cd0618ae467e5ab306ec04d31456a8fdd3e1bebefa7b3ed6c60883d because size (3497 bytes) less than max (100000 bytes)
2014-10-15 05:28:22 DEBUGTXN: disallowing txn 08521fd96fda8cfd9504c5d0f1d1e3cb422ae70fabb21a5752919695ff1f15f0 because size (207955 bytes) not less than max (100000 bytes)
2014-10-15 05:29:31 DEBUGTXN: allowing txn be881799bd459bbab5652fa557ceb3f91658ba2a0c324a539ee1d8a49371fae8 because size (2777 bytes) less than max (100000 bytes)
2014-10-15 05:29:32 DEBUGTXN: allowing txn cedd565e12483ada162b8f00501969f8b9041d19b19ebc9d15d0308bbdab32ab because size (2594 bytes) less than max (100000 bytes)
2014-10-15 05:37:04 DEBUGTXN: allowing txn 1f5f8f0c2255a115679a94412898ee77788c354eea0a894555e114c71c38ec22 because size (19028 bytes) less than max (100000 bytes)
2014-10-15 05:37:04 DEBUGTXN: allowing txn 0d02541a95f87d3f09ab9c9cbbec7dc1c4563b0908d9e7a8b35f9089fe5cd3d5 because size (12610 bytes) less than max (100000 bytes)

Doesn't appear to be anything useful. Its down to the smallest inputs in that wallet now so ill send the results again after 24 hours

After roughly 20 blocks none of the transactions have been picked up. This caused our security to go a little nuts and paused the ANC market for a few minutes

Cool, thanks for your help. It looks like the check where we added the print statements is always being executed.

It's interesting that none of the transactions were picked up. I'm not sure why that's the case...

Anyway, the next step is to see whether nodes are refusing to relay these transactions, and if so, why.  On line 670 of main.cpp, where it says:

Code:
if (!fTestNet && !tx.IsStandard(strNonStd))
    return error("CTxMemPool::accept() : nonstandard transaction (%s)",
                 strNonStd.c_str());

Please change it to:

Code:
if (!fTestNet && !tx.IsStandard(strNonStd)) {
    printf("DEBUGTXN: not accepting tx %s into mempool because '%s'\n", tx.GetHash().ToString().c_str(), strNonStd.c_str());
    return error("CTxMemPool::accept() : nonstandard transaction (%s)",
                 strNonStd.c_str());
}

Compile this and start it with a separate like this "mkdir /tmp/relay_anc_datadir && ./anoncoind -datadir=/tmp/relay_anc_datadir". You'll need to setup anoncoin.conf as usual. This will be your relay node; you'll need to know the IP for the next step. You can grep its debug.log for "DEBUGTXN" to see refusals to relay, though it's possible some of them will be from other nodes.

Going back to the regular wallet you were using before, add the argument "-connect=:9377" where RELAY_IP is the IP above. Now it will only connect to that node. Please start it and create another large transaction (if possible).

richiela, if you read this far, please also do the above Smiley

legendary
Just a quick update on my Cryptsy ANC withdrawal issue for what it's worth...

I posted a few days ago about my transactions being "stuck" and got zero support from Cryptsy other than pointing me to various forum threads including this one. I had a total of 4 transactions ranging from 140 ANC up to 1,200 ANC... 3 of which were going to CEX and 1 going to my personal wallet.

Finally today, after 4 days (or was it 5...?) I finally got all 4 transactions to both CEX and my wallet! Smiley

I don't know if this helps anyone or not, it doesn't look like Cryptsy has the problem solved and even if they did I don't think I would trust using them again. Looking at the txID's it was definitely a Cryptsy issue from what I can see so no need to panic about ANC having issues. If you're still waiting on Cryptsy it looks like their transactions will *Eventually* go through, but it will probably take some time because of the massive tx sizes they are sending.

Hopefully no one has lost too much money over this issue, I could have more than doubled my BTC if the tx had gone through right away... but at this point I'm just happy to report I finally got them and made just a few percent!! Sorry Cryptsy, I'll have to use someone else now but thanks for nothing!

Good luck to anyone else that had issues! Hope you get your coins back from Craptsy soon... Wink

You should read the thread. This isnt a cryptsy issue. Its an anc issue. I spent 3 hours relaying transactions last night and setting up the node to get everyones transactions confirmed.

Bittrex has their wallet disabled due to the same issue
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
just did an over-the-counter trade with skaia

anybody want to buy ANC outside of an exchange PM me
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Just a quick update on my Cryptsy ANC withdrawal issue for what it's worth...

I posted a few days ago about my transactions being "stuck" and got zero support from Cryptsy other than pointing me to various forum threads including this one. I had a total of 4 transactions ranging from 140 ANC up to 1,200 ANC... 3 of which were going to CEX and 1 going to my personal wallet.

Finally today, after 4 days (or was it 5...?) I finally got all 4 transactions to both CEX and my wallet! Smiley

I don't know if this helps anyone or not, it doesn't look like Cryptsy has the problem solved and even if they did I don't think I would trust using them again. Looking at the txID's it was definitely a Cryptsy issue from what I can see so no need to panic about ANC having issues. If you're still waiting on Cryptsy it looks like their transactions will *Eventually* go through, but it will probably take some time because of the massive tx sizes they are sending.

Hopefully no one has lost too much money over this issue, I could have more than doubled my BTC if the tx had gone through right away... but at this point I'm just happy to report I finally got them and made just a few percent!! Sorry Cryptsy, I'll have to use someone else now but thanks for nothing!

Good luck to anyone else that had issues! Hope you get your coins back from Craptsy soon... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
This is what I got from the crypsy chatroom:

"Mullick told me that he will put online ANC blockchain explorer today and use it as a node for all ANC transactions including stucked ones"

So apparently, from that garbled mess, that means Mullick is on the job? Because I messaged him two days ago on the bitcointalk account -- asking if he could get the raw transactions -- and I haven't heard anything back from him since.

The cryptsy saga continues.

Meanwhile they have stopped replying to my open ticket thread.

I successfully broadcast 276 transactions with altexplorer last night that cryptsys wallet refused to. i cant keep doing this for every withdrawal. So the wallet will remain in maintenance until the developers fix the issue.

If anyone has a transactions that did not get confirmed last night please pm me with the details
Can you enable the wallet so that current pending deposits will confirm? I am stuck (sent deposit before you disabled the wallet).
legendary
This is what I got from the crypsy chatroom:

"Mullick told me that he will put online ANC blockchain explorer today and use it as a node for all ANC transactions including stucked ones"

So apparently, from that garbled mess, that means Mullick is on the job? Because I messaged him two days ago on the bitcointalk account -- asking if he could get the raw transactions -- and I haven't heard anything back from him since.

The cryptsy saga continues.

Meanwhile they have stopped replying to my open ticket thread.

I successfully broadcast 276 transactions with altexplorer last night that cryptsys wallet refused to. i cant keep doing this for every withdrawal. So the wallet will remain in maintenance until the developers fix the issue.

If anyone has a transactions that did not get confirmed last night please pm me with the details

EDIT:

Here are some of the blocks containing the transactions in question. None violate the maxtxsize. They just refused to be broadcast by our wallet

http://explorer.anoncoin.net/block/1c7475ce972d3d06ae8f58d186a7b48580d436e6f2f52f070d268d7016cfbae9

http://explorer.anoncoin.net/block/9914ebfdc418c2bd2cad7f27524564876154c2ada66b7c18ca288e4131ddfe91

http://explorer.anoncoin.net/block/b021d7b8cda3dfda643acd91bdcd71a95d4a84883cd227273c29aab5b951e215

WDL
Activity: 54
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8600897

I lost my computer yesterday ,so I bought a new one and  install new ANC wallet.BUT the wallet cannot sync any more from the start.
Would anybody give me some valid nodes(cleannet) so that I can set up new .conf?That will be appreciated.

THANKS.But it doesn't work for me.
Activity: 57
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8600897

I lost my computer yesterday ,so I bought a new one and  install new ANC wallet.BUT the wallet cannot sync any more from the start.
Would anybody give me some valid nodes(cleannet) so that I can set up new .conf?That will be appreciated.

Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io

gnosiscameeh420, thank you for warning the poor sheeps who get scammed in the crypto game. This is honorable.
I've read you with interest but I don't understand what you want. Is it a new dev that you would like for ANC?
WDL
Activity: 54
Activity: 4
I've noticed that several users are interested in helping with ANC development, but (considering the forum) most of us probably don't have the coding ability to do much. I've also heard that Meeh is hesitant to implement AuxPoW or make changes to the protocol without further research. 

So that he might spend more time coding and less time researching, I had an idea to crowd source the research and am hoping Meeh can provide feedback on the information that would be helpful. I've included a pastebin with some links, whitepapers and posts regarding Aux PoW and Myriad that might get it started. If anyone wants to run with this and post it in a doc so that requests and changes can be submitted, be my guest.

http://pastebin.com/q0rLEMzV

I enjoy researching altcoin technology, so it's no loss to me, but I can be encouraged - help out or send ANC - AMqiSiKWq3D92MGC1EEz7PiN3obXpYFqZg
Activity: 26
Our dear good boy Meeh

I know him from when he was younger,but I see that has stayed the same and even worsened the condition. Promise from the beginning,with less and less enthusiasm.
You do not know what is your ZC dev doing.
You don't know him.
You do not follow the market.
You became a drug addict,sleep is your priority,you're probably replaced the drugs with sleeping pills and tranquilizers.

What ANC can do is wait for a miracle someone to take your broken coin, and fix it if possible.
You evan didn't know to calculate the total supply.

Programmers were all leaving ANC, JackOfAll, Brotroxer.K1773R just shitting on the forum.In addition to the main web page where it says he is dev,can't be seen anywhere that he is the developer of the ANC.
PR has gone out from the beginning.You don't need PR,because you need not fuss about organized theft of people.
The truth is,that is just a strategy what makes ANC holders belive that you are REAL anonlover,don't need PR,don't need price for your coin.

Today we see your coin don't need blockchain.
Problems are very old, not just last few weeks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5610837

Yes,this is theft,fraud,scam.
You tricked many investors,and thank goodness of crypto that I too appreciate my BTC.
I am not convince to buy your shit.

Picked money along with the major miners like K1773R and the partners at the end of 2013,you stood on the ball and watched still no plan to cheat,after that,out there is a solid work with the ZC,which you tried to use it.

The testnet in March, May, September!
Gnosis's try to get donation one time
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6366123
Fail

You show up stronger than ever,gnosis is not answering,you taking over the project.
This opens a collaboration with XMR,answering how on ZC started working with the new guy, Original.
After a couple of days returns gnosis in game.
He is more active on the forum.Flying around with the legendary members and sheep support in pumping.
New robbery comes.

Second time he was smarter with his partner ,get donations and pump the price after that.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8811344

Next was this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9148128

Delay 7 days just 1 day before?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9203978

New Delay for 2-3 months?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9259153

Meeh,are you saying that you still know nothing?
When will you stop the bullshit meeh?
When will this stop? The sheep follow your shit and try to get more sheep in game?

These are just indicative of the fact. I've been waiting for you here last days for details.

ANC is game over.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Invest in your future.
I guess we'll have to return back to ANC for the "hype" in about 2-3 months again :-)
Pages:
Jump to: