Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 72. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
What's your definition of troll?
IMO the real troll on that thread is:

It's too late in the day for me to make a progress update, except to say that I have been writing code at a very rapid pace Wink  You all can expect a real update in ~21 hours.

Generally the quieter I am on btctalk and IRC, the more work I am getting done, so don't worry if I'm not posting much here!

I underestimated the scope of this project and set too ambitious of a schedule for it. Zerocoin will be probably be ready within 2-3 months, but I don't want to give any more release dates (either for testnet or mainnet) until I am very, very close. I will not make this mistake again.

I will continue to give status updates, and I have made tremendous progress in recent weeks. As I promised, I will still work full time on this until November 1, and I expect to have a few hours a day after that to work on it.

Sure, you forgot to post a pic of a cat flushing a toilet...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
marica te calentas al pedo. killer es un nabo y el otro tambien. saludos
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
i wonder if "those trolls" just try to accumulate tons of cheap ANC, then vanish and wait for a price rise... toomany trolls are just well, being stupid and trolls without any reason/good arguments.

Its probably one or two trolls registering new usernames. Several usernames post same kind of brain-dead "funny" photos accompanied by "words of wisdom".

yes. it's getting way too obvious.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
i wonder if "those trolls" just try to accumulate tons of cheap ANC, then vanish and wait for a price rise... toomany trolls are just well, being stupid and trolls without any reason/good arguments.

Its probably one or two trolls registering new usernames. Several usernames post same kind of brain-dead "funny" photos accompanied by "words of wisdom".
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
Activity: 19
How is that game over? Can you actually read? Go back to your goddamned bonobo lexigram chart and try again.
Mullick say me (about 10 minutes ago) that It's an ANC problem NOT a Cryptsy problem

This smells very bad
Activity: 19
This is what I got from the crypsy chatroom:

"Mullick told me that he will put online ANC blockchain explorer today and use it as a node for all ANC transactions including stucked ones"

So apparently, from that garbled mess, that means Mullick is on the job? Because I messaged him two days ago on the bitcointalk account -- asking if he could get the raw transactions -- and I haven't heard anything back from him since.

The cryptsy saga continues.

Meanwhile they have stopped replying to my open ticket thread.
No.
This is CRYPTSY CHAT. Inside Cryptsy
between users and cryptsy hi staff (system admin and wallets admin)
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
Cryptsy CHAT (right now)

user  A --> @NetworkAdmin:@Mullick:
i know that you guys have your hand full already but are there any ETA for the Anon wallet being back online?

NetworkAdmin --> user A
I am under the understanding that it is an issue the developers are working to resolve? I don't track the status though.

user A --> @NetworkAdmin:
Ok just wondering because the coin can stll be mined

user B --> @NetworkAdmin @user A:
cex.io and BTC38 work fine with ANC. It's a CRYPTSY problem. No Blockchain problem. No anc Devs problem

Mullick --> user B:
It is an NC problem admitted by the developers themselves. BTC#* admitted up to 2 day delays on anc withdrawals. Its an ANC problem NOT a Cryptsy problem

Mullick --> user B:
Out of the 238 daemons i manage. Only ANC has this issue

user B --> @Mullick:
you can go BTC38 and withraw by yourself. So this way may be you can trustme

is this on freenode?
Cryptsy CHAT (right now)

user  A --> @NetworkAdmin:@Mullick:
i know that you guys have your hand full already but are there any ETA for the Anon wallet being back online?

NetworkAdmin --> user A
I am under the understanding that it is an issue the developers are working to resolve? I don't track the status though.

user A --> @NetworkAdmin:
Ok just wondering because the coin can stll be mined

user B --> @NetworkAdmin @user A:
cex.io and BTC38 work fine with ANC. It's a CRYPTSY problem. No Blockchain problem. No anc Devs problem

Mullick --> user B:
It is an NC problem admitted by the developers themselves. BTC#* admitted up to 2 day delays on anc withdrawals. Its an ANC problem NOT a Cryptsy problem

Mullick --> user B:
Out of the 238 daemons i manage. Only ANC has this issue

user B --> @Mullick:
you can go BTC38 and withraw by yourself. So this way may be you can trustme
Activity: 8
Here is a roadmap how to scoop anc up from the abortion clinic floor and bring it back to life.

1) Focus on politics exclusively.
2) Implement the best algorithm available at a particular time.
3) Avoid the idiot game of building the coin around any algorithm or person or goal.

With just this anc could be at us$20 per coin in a few months.

Good roadmap if ANC had a community. The facts are ANC have only pump/dumpers and few sheep.

1) ANC have no focus since 16 months. Even the initial focus with the Guy Fawkes logo have been removed by "investors".
2) Devs already promised to change the algorithm and the flawed KGW but until now nothing concrete. They seems to be only competent to do promises and delay.
3) Impossible to change that. Since months, Anoncoin is built on Zerocoin scam and Gnosis promises.

At this point there are two paths between which any coin can choose.

The path of promising features is an endless circlejerk. One promises x feature. Another improves it so people jump. etc.

The path of promoting some developing value or some growing political force is the path that has proven successful so far but people often misinterpret the reasons for a coins popularity and miss this.

Bitcoin is popular for political reasons, not because of the features offered by ecurrency. There were digital currencies long before bitcoin but they had no traction until after the economic meltdown became visible post 2007 2008.

If you want to sabotage a coin promote it for its features. Or worse, promote it for a feature that is guaranteed to have huge holes like zerocoin.

If you want a coin to succeed attach it to a developing value system that history suggests will succeed.

If isis, the islamic state, issued a coin today, and they will issue one eventually, it would reach a billion usd capitalization before any of the other btc followers.

There is no coin that is positioned to do that right now except anc but it has to shift from morons chasing features to sensible folk promoting something real.

Right now btc is #1.
Soon isis coin, whatever they call it, will be #2.
And anc what? Chasing retardation? Why?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Join #anoncoin @ irc.freenode.net tomorrow!

[04:31] I will speak here after work tomorrow I guess, many have a lot of questions and I will reply
[04:32] guess something between 17-20 GMT+1

Good to hear! Hopefully he can reassure some people about the future. As Gnosis said, substantial progress has been made.

Hi,  do you know is that today, or tomorrow?  Smiley

I'm waiting for him for hours I have to go pee!  Grin Grin

Cryptsy is down??
Activity: 32
I've been working on a new anoncoin.net.

The new site is an one page only with as little text as possible, referring to the wiki for details and social media or forums for news.

Shocked Grin

I see you laugh much n00n.
How many months or years you need to release a simple one page site?
Other coins like DRK, SDC or more have concretized real projects and services in only few months.
ANC was created 16 months ago and since nothing concrete has been done. The "devs" have not even been able to do a simple update of the wallet based on new litecoin versions (fork).
ANC users are still using an old litecoin fork full of bugs and you laugh n00n. Shame on you little boy.

the post with the noise-to-signal ratio smiley you are quoting were deleted by a mod:

"A reply of yours, ..., was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted."

thats really funny Grin

to answer to the statements that should have been formulated as questions:
the logo was designed by me and chosen by the devs.
the homepage is done, just not published by the devs.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
Maybe we can have a Zerocoin bitcoin sidechain eventually.  So you could go from Anoncoin to Zerocoin to Bitcoin and vice versa all in decentralised trustless way.

How would altchains merge with sidechains on a protocol level?

Altchain is a generic term that includes both altcoins and sidechains. If you mean “Can an altcoin chain be a sidechain too?” The answer is yes. You can read more about this in section “6.1 Hashpower attack resistance”, in the point “Subsidy”.

If one wanted to turn an existing altchain into a sidechain or sidechain-compatible altchain, it would need to (just like Bitcoin) either use a softfork or federated pegging. Once that is in place, it would be up to the other sidechains whether they wish to accept that altchain’s assets being moved in or not in addition to (or instead of) bitcoins. If the current altchain is also desired to accept other assets (like bitcoins) being transferred in as a parallel asset to its native altcoin, it would be easiest done as a hardfork.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sidechains-bitcoin-2-0-revolution-highlights-reddit-ama/
Activity: 26

[04:31] I will speak here after work tomorrow I guess, many have a lot of questions and I will reply

Good to hear! Hopefully he can reassure some people about the future. As Gnosis said, substantial progress has been made.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9261351

You'll get stuck again
Activity: 158
Merit: 100

Activity: 26

people have questions, and you have the answers
poor people who rely on this imp
new pump can begin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Cryptsy has had that coming, they have fucked up numerous times along the way, used shoddy code, buggy systems, played loosely with customers funds.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

GREAT, meeh is alive : )

I see Skaia sites don't work, I will remove "advertisment" under my msgs.

EDIT:
News deleted, troll has already announced xD
Pages:
Jump to: