Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 73. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Can someone give me some pointers in wrangling raw transactions from Cryptsy? At this point they're refusing to provide them. Not directly. They just refuse to talk about. All they do is throw links to this forum, and tell me they are working with the devs. What does that have to do with opening the wallet and typing a line of code to get my raw transactions?
Activity: 22
Join #anoncoin @ irc.freenode.net tomorrow!

[04:31] I will speak here after work tomorrow I guess, many have a lot of questions and I will reply
[04:32] guess something between 17-20 GMT+1
Activity: 6
Code:
anoncoind gettransaction 013a84aeedfefff1c2ea0705ca52b0cedbb588ef2477aca3c7d392ee91cae0cc

Successfully broadcasted from my test node - and already confirmed

p.s. Maybe someone should donate me.  Wink
Activity: 6
Craptsy is now refusing to do anything to get their stuck TX's resolved:

Code:
 K1773R: craptsy responded upon the request to give raw transaction to me (they had closed ticket) by their usual rambling about fixing this issue with anoncoin devs
damn its worse than before they dont even broadcast nor are willing to give raw transaction now
yoyo: you see! they refuse to do anything

They refuse to give me/us the transactions and refuse (no idea if its with intent) to broadcast the TX.
Therefore, all TX created by craptsy for ANC cannot be mined unless they change this again.

We had enough problems with Craptsy, this shows just another case of them refusing to follow the protocol or care about its customers. Please stay away for your own sake.

I received the first request for a raw transaction today. To say I have done nothing to remedy the situation is a blatant lie as I was cooperating in pm with you and the other developers.

In no way are we refusing to "Follow the protocol" We run an unmodified anoncoind and send all transactions via "sendtoaddress". Out of the 236 currencies we list. ANC is the only one with this issue

You can say its a cryptsy issue all you want. But anyone that reads the facts can see that is not the case

So you can prove it very easy. Just post a non broadcast or stuck raw transaction  Smiley Because in my test node no pending withdraw transaction with ID from my Cryptsy account

This is because anoncoind didn't relay a transaction it created following its own parameters. What is your username and/or txid

Found your username from the chatbox

No. My stuck transaction is 9d116e6876d045b622e3dfa0db354a9761a2750f0122d6e601be1ac4fb5d61da. Can you give me a raw transaction?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I know, right? I mean, I had my own venom to spit, but I deleted it all due to being associated with these simpletons. Only capable of communicating in pictographs from their chimp tableau pads, pointing grunting -- occasionally flinging about their own shit...

That's nice
Activity: 19
I know, right? I mean, I had my own venom to spit, but I deleted it all due to being associated with these simpletons. Only capable of communicating in pictographs from their chimp tableau pads, pointing grunting -- occasionally flinging about their own shit...
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Wonder if trolls are paid to trash talk ANC. They lack sense of humour as evidenced by moronic photos they post. Or maybe its one guy registring multiple usernames to troll.
Activity: 1
Here is a roadmap how to scoop anc up from the abortion clinic floor and bring it back to life.

1) Focus on politics exclusively.
2) Implement the best algorithm available at a particular time.
3) Avoid the idiot game of building the coin around any algorithm or person or goal.

With just this anc could be at us$20 per coin in a few months.

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I would be more than willing to help contribute, however slightly, to a more experienced C++ coder but would first like to hear about an update from Meeh regarding digishield or similar network protection and aux pow and a subsequent hard fork or at least grab some text from him from irc. In light of the zc delay it would help ease concerns IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003
I was as disappointed as anyone with the recent ZeroCoin delays and prior communication but still have failth in Gnosis and Meeh to deliver.

My biggest concern is time. Others will eventually implement ZeroCoin (or another zero knowledge solution) and I want ANC to be first. Today a C++ developer messaged me offering to help (subject to some time constraints for the next few months) and I passed along the message to Meeh and Gnosis.

If anyone else can help with coding (Gnosis says that is the area he needs the most help as the math end is his strong suit) please be vocal about it.

If there is a long term, trusted community member prepared to hold donation funds in escrow please say something as well.

I think I've already offered to hold the funds in newly created wallets.  I can discuss in private the wallet management details.  I've managed a large wallet for - www.redstarmining.com - for almost three years now safely.  Amongst other large wallet held for other previous projects I've started that are now completed.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
anoncointwitter, cool, you have evidence of a scam, first sold TheKoziTwo

Not exactly sure what you are trying to say. If you are asking why I sold, I figured that since zerocoin had been promised to launch in March 2014 and estimations and deadlines continued to fly by the only sensible thing would be to sell immediately on any delay, or just before the supposed deadline (which was my plan, until gnosis suddenly announced the delay). When there was announced a 7 days delay I spent a few days dumping a total of 32k ANC for whatever I could get. The price went up slightly after that before slowly declining until the announcement of 2-3 months delay. At that point I couldn't sell my remaining ANC because they were in cold storage, my transaction has arrived at cryptsy at this point, but they have not released my funds. If I had money on the exchange I would have dumped it immediately on that announcement.
Activity: 26
anoncointwitter, cool, you have evidence of a scam, first sold TheKoziTwo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz2o94ZIQAAbKag.jpg:large
Activity: 5
[...]
Zerocoin will not work. Either by design or by accident it is fatally flawed. The only way it would work is to design something completely different and call it zerocoin.
[...]

Why do trolls have to be so long on rhetoric and short on facts and evidence? You're just flat out claiming it won't work without any attempt to support that claim.

I can already see where this is going to go... you're going to reply with "evidence" and when people refute it, you'll just ignore it and move on to a different angle of attack.

The irony is staggering.
Activity: 26
I was as disappointed as anyone with the recent ZeroCoin delays and prior communication but still have failth in Gnosis and Meeh to deliver.

My biggest concern is time. Others will eventually implement ZeroCoin (or another zero knowledge solution) and I want ANC to be first. Today a C++ developer messaged me offering to help (subject to some time constraints for the next few months) and I passed along the message to Meeh and Gnosis.

If anyone else can help with coding (Gnosis says that is the area he needs the most help as the math end is his strong suit) please be vocal about it.

If there is a long term, trusted community member prepared to hold donation funds in escrow please say something as well.  I have a feeling the community will prefer to donate on ZeroCoin release not in advance going forward.

Are you serious
I can't believe that this coin still above $ 0.01
Congratulations to the faith in the promises, you sheep
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
@ Skaia,  

what is with your faucet and sites??

https://faucet.anoncoinbuy.com/
http://www.anoncoin.fr/
http://www.anoncoin.com.br/  EDIT: Or this one works??

Undecided
Activity: 158

If there is a long term, trusted community member prepared to hold donation funds in escrow please say something as well.  I have a feeling the community will prefer to donate on ZeroCoin release not in advance going forward.
Its pathetic is what it is. On whoevers part the problem is. Cryptsy or Anon. IDC. Its fucking shitty.

+100% right

it is shitty that we must go through all this!
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
3 goddamn days and still haven't received the Anon I sent to another site. WTF DEV's!! REALLY W T F.
Here's the TX..f828cece16138cd0db28818b8c315a68d92978f63942a48748aa4b35f14a0a4d

FIX THIS FUCKING SHIT. I MEAN REALLY WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL,

Just for your information; this is not the first case this happened. There are a bunch of investors with stuck funds at the moment. There are two options for you;

1. You could try to contact the exchange (if you withdrew from an exchange?) and ask if they could cancel the transaction. (If you withdrew from your wallet, take a look a few pages back- there are some possible fixes for your withdrawal).

2. Wait untill your stuck transactions will be mined. There seems to be missing files in the pools which is the reason most tx get stuck. K1773R might mine your stuck transactions through after a while. The question is; we would not know when.

#HODL strong baby, if you want your coins ASAP I'd suggest to contact the exchange to cancel your tx. You could eventually sell, your coins then > transfer btc > buy at a different exchange. Or if you want to have your funds on your own wallet you might try to send the coins in smaller quantities, wait for them to go through, then send a new stack.

Hope this works....

Cheers,

Clyze (one that has had funds stuck for well over a week during a crucial period... which resulted in a 3 times less valued ANC)

You can't cancel with Cryptsy. I have asked them to :/

Then you know they don't want to. Bittrex cancelled my transaction after complaining and spamming them every day (3 tickets per day for 9 days consecutive...)

I suggest spam them all over the place, keep complaining. Use twitter if you need to.
Activity: 182
Its pathetic is what it is. On whoevers part the problem is. Cryptsy or Anon. IDC. Its fucking shitty.
I just take a test for ANC withdrawal on BTC38.
It takes several minute and I found the transaction on Block chain.
Here is the picture. and the link: http://ancblockchain.com/address/ALQYJdkmqSBGfd5gU9zUBXWMLE3WmPX48F

Why cryptsy take so long time and nothing on the block chain.
I think cryptsy should response for this problem.

thanks for posting this.

I wrote that yesterday, and I'm happy to see one more success.

Someone with 5-10k ANC could make 1 more test.
If everything is ok, BTC38 is only and major exchange for ANC.
Already winning with volume, and price.

Thanks BTC38!!!
Pages:
Jump to: