Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 81. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
My last post on bitcointalk.

I yearned for ANC since 2013, I tried to advertise it, I put in a few ideas and a little bit of work, not too much.
I told people how great it will and would be, I made them think it was on testnet on the 15th, I changed their way of thinking and some of the people bought, cuz they liked the idea.

Now I stand a fool - Just as I stood like a fool with Zetacoin.

It won't happen to me again, because this incident made me lose all trust in people on the internet. Even the people who supposedly did work on something and seemed legit even at second sight.

I won't come back to crypto anymore - I lost so much... and I gained too little, and I don't mean that moneywise.

Goodbye.

Farewell Smokey. Sad to see you leave.

How much you want to bet he will be back? I've seen this happen so often with other coins. He is depressed, and when he has time to think it over a week maybe a month or more he will be back.

Yeah, It's a fucked up situation, but give it a week and things will cool down.

Still awaiting some communication from the devs though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I yearned for ANC since 2013, I tried to advertise it, I put in a few ideas and a little bit of work, not too much.
I told people how great it will and would be, I made them think it was on testnet on the 15th, I changed their way of thinking and some of the people bought, cuz they liked the idea.

It won't happen to me again, because this incident made me lose all trust in people on the internet. Even the people who supposedly did work on something and seemed legit even at second sight.

I won't come back to crypto anymore - I lost so much... and I gained too little, and I don't mean that moneywise.

Goodbye.

How much you want to bet he will be back? I've seen this happen so often with other coins. He is depressed, and when he has time to think it over a week maybe a month or more he will be back.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Goodbye.

Hows your coin doing a whole year later?  Roll Eyes

This is the same fudster that ruined StealthCoin not so long ago. The guy has no integrity at all. I wouldn't listen to a damn thing that comes out of his mouth. He's just pissed his dumb ass scheme back fired and is trolling this tread looking for weak hands to support his dumb ass coin.
WDL
Merit: 0
Well, this was the final blow for me. I tried my best helping out by matching donations to make this happen, things were looking good, but with so many estimations being completely wrong I simply have lost all faith. The git commits do not inspire confidence.

It was a good dream. Now it's monero and perhaps zerocash for me. I'm out, best wishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

~TKT~

I will remember your generosity,brother.
WDL
WDL I never think of you before.  
And why would you ever like me?  Or you did like me, and now you don't?
It is not important now.

You can like gnosis if you want, I'm not against that.

You will see the price, that is the only you like or not.
It is not about me.

OK,You can get out,with your ugly English.

@WDL: You must to understand that the community is tired with these promises and delays.

Of course I see,we are senior members of ANC community,we hold the same feeling which is no more than disappointment.
What I want to say is the devs(don't include K1) lost their spirit of geek,if they remenber the word.I'm very upset and I will never forget this day.
So many people lose their faith in ANC,WHAT A SAD DAY.In fact we could do better.
I have talked with Lunokhod2 some days ago,and ,I got a hunch of breakdown.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
There will be a data dump in nov. One of the biggest yet. It details efforts to discredit the anonymous movement. Anoncoin is mentioned thousands of times in the small sections that have been reviewed so far. Can post a few gb early if you like.

What data? Please explain, and post.

3gb has been links posted on darknet.

ANC soon nickname nsacoin.

It must be the language barrier, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Do you mean that NSA is researching anonymity coins, and ANC in particular? And what is a "gb"?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
In 4 months Shadow Cash has done more then ANC has done in a year.... If your lookign for a real project with ZK coming very shortly this is your project...

You just forget to mention that ShadowCash is 6 Millions coins mined in two weeks.

The mining was 3 weeks, And is actually alot more mining time than most POS coins give, most are 1 week and under.

Either way it doesn't change what the dev has delivered, what he continues to deliver and openly communicates to the community. The irc is very lively, and its a good community. With only 2% inflation annually, the coin count is kept in decent check. Plus the dev is not anonymous.

At the very least, check it out hop in the irc ask some questions. I'll even tip ya some SDC through irc, can't hurt to check it out for some free coin.

Thanks. I will come on irc when I have time. Good luck for you guys with your coin.

Same with you, I hold some ANC to i bought back in january, Its always best to hedge when it comes to crypto and diversify a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Well, this was the final blow for me. I tried my best helping out by matching donations to make this happen, things were looking good, but with so many estimations being completely wrong I simply have lost all faith. The git commits do not inspire confidence.

It was a good dream. Now it's monero and perhaps zerocash for me. I'm out, best wishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

~TKT~
Activity: 1
So here is the timeline for people who hasn't been paying attention.

1) Anonymous Collective has numerous successes against mainstream status quo.
2) U.S. Department of Justice lists Anon Collective as highest priority non state foe.
3) Anoncoin is issued.
4) Are you paying attention?

Where are anc devs? One of them is going to be named soon as uhm wait and see. Coming soon to mainstream media.
In 4 months Shadow Cash has done more then ANC has done in a year.... If your lookign for a real project with ZK coming very shortly this is your project...

You just forget to mention that ShadowCash is 6 Millions coins mined in two weeks.

The mining was 3 weeks, And is actually alot more mining time than most POS coins give, most are 1 week and under.

Either way it doesn't change what the dev has delivered, what he continues to deliver and openly communicates to the community. The irc is very lively, and its a good community. With only 2% inflation annually, the coin count is kept in decent check. Plus the dev is not anonymous.

At the very least, check it out hop in the irc ask some questions. I'll even tip ya some SDC through irc, can't hurt to check it out for some free coin.

Goodbye.

This.
I totally agree.
I've finally come to the conclusion - this whole scene - including BTC - is a scam.
play or be played.
sorry brother.

the whole scene isn't a scam. Yes there are bad and scam coins but there are legit projects going on. You just have to weed out the bad ones. Yes there will be some losses along the way but everyone has dealt with loses here. You only lose if you give up.

ANC and zerocash aren't the only ZK implementation coins. At the very least look around a bit before making a decision to leave crypto. In the grand scheme of things the crypto community is small, we can't afford to lose members.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Goodbye.

This.
I totally agree.
I've finally come to the conclusion - this whole scene - including BTC - is a scam.
play or be played.
sorry brother.

Atelast you make som money posting your signature.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Goodbye.

This.
I totally agree.
play or be played.
sorry brother.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Goodbye.

Yeah, before hodl was success, with alts and scams is not like that.
Thanks for your twitter support, videos..
few times I was against your posts, now I regret and am sorry to see you go.

Goodbye my friend!

Does anybody know anything about ANC transactions not showing up in Block Explorer?
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
It is not important now.

It is not about me.

Get out of what?  Chat, or ANC? I think I'm longer in both than you, and I will get out after you.
You haven't respond on my questions in 1st post, so yes, we don't have to talk about anything.
I'm sure you understand me.

Regards

WDL

Goodbye.

What a sad stroy as me,I don't know how to comfort you.
Activity: 298

Goodbye.
WDL
It is not important now.

It is not about me.

Pages:
Jump to: