Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 82. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Real Zero Knowledge is coming.....

Activity: 527
WDL I never think of you before.  
And why would you ever like me?  Or you did like me, and now you don't?
It is not important now.

You can like gnosis if you want, I'm not against that.

You will see the price, that is the only you like or not.
It is not about me.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is there enough good code here that other developers would pick up this project? Is there anyone out there who thinks ZC can be implemented?

Sparta,

I'm not sure if others would take up anc code, there is another coin working on its own variant of ZK and thats ShadowCash. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sdc-shadowcash-welcome-to-the-umbra-745352

There is an #shadowcash on freenode irc and #shadow channel on irc.anonops

I believe zerocash is working on an implementation as well but i think theirs has been all theoretical based rather than making  a coin.
WDL
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Should all the code be open source in Github if we are still 2-3 months away?

Is there anyone (hero member with a perfect reputation) that could maybe hold new donations in escrow as a reward for new developers to help Gnosis finish the project on a contingency basis (only getting paid upon completion)?

Gnosis, if someone were to help you, what would you need the most? Math experts? More programmers? Both? Can the remaining work easily be subdivided so multiple people can work on it at once?

I would say the math part has been easiest for me. It would really only take one other good C++ coder (especially one who's familiar with the Bitcoin/Anoncoin codebase) to speed this up a lot.

I could potentially offer to create new wallets to hold the funds.  I've before now held sole access to a large wallet for the publically traded - www.redstarmining.com - for almost three years now safely.

Good,Let's save the project.
Apparently Gnosis has got through a lot of work for implement of ZC,it is really a pity to give up.

Lot of work?  How do you know that?  How much is that about in percent?? before 24h it was like 90% I think,
almost done.
What would he say if you ask him today?

We need new developer, or I think team of ppl, not one guy if ZC is plane to be done.

Today, I'm for that ZC put on FOLD,  and go straight.  
*without meeh's post, we don't know anything.

If somebody is in contact with him, you should ask him to get here.

drAGon925,I admit I've not always like you anyway.

Is there anyone (hero member with a perfect reputation) that could maybe hold new donations in escrow as a reward for new developers to help Gnosis finish the project on a contingency basis (only getting paid upon completion)?

Gnosis, if someone were to help you, what would you need the most? Math experts? More programmers? Both? Can the remaining work easily be subdivided so multiple people can work on it at once?

I would say the math part has been easiest for me. It would really only take one other good C++ coder (especially one who's familiar with the Bitcoin/Anoncoin codebase) to speed this up a lot.

I could potentially offer to create new wallets to hold the funds.  I've before now held sole access to a large wallet for the publically traded - www.redstarmining.com - for almost three years now safely.

Apparently Gnosis has got through a lot of work for implement of ZC,it is really a pity to give up.

Lot of work?  How do you know that?  How much is that about in percent?? before 24h it was like 90% I think,
almost done.
What would he say if you ask him today?

We need new developer, or I think team of ppl, not one guy if ZC is plane to be done.

Today, I'm for that ZC put on FOLD,  and go straight.  
*without meeh's post, we don't know anything.

If somebody is in contact with him, you should ask him to get here.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
If we really want the zerocoin project to succeed why not make an entirely new coin with :

1) emission figured out from the beginning to the end
2) a total supply that makes sense
3) a good name

I'm sure I've forgotten many things.

A new coin? Are you serious?

This is one of the best distributed coins. The coins age combined with a fair launch and a high total trading volume the past 18 months, is an extremly sound fundament for future developments.

And anoncoin is not just about zerocoin. The i2p project is also significant and adds value to anoncoins foundation. Features can be cloned, fundamentals can not.

Anoncoins biggest problems seems to be that the main developer is extremly bad at communication. And awful planning.

It is not just about ZC,  Pablo was right about that..
But whats is done in other direction?
Where is main developer?

It is not just bad communication here..

To all who plan to attack me. I haven't dump a single coin.
I'm just sick of that lying to us!

I suggest meeh to get rid of gnosis asap, and make some plan for future of ANC!

If he ever shows here...

You're being naive and you're emotionally attached to the coin, which indicates you're most likely going to lose all your investment. If Gnosis is bad at communication, Meeh is 10x worse. Hell, the guy started this project and has nothing to say despite ANC having failed a major milestone? Minimum they could do right now is to show some cohesion, and a clear plan, but instead they hide in the shadows. This project lacks not only a developer, it lacks a leader. Meeh is not such a person.

WDL
Activity: 54

If we really want the zerocoin project to succeed why not make an entirely new coin with :

3) a good name

This is one of the best distributed coins. The coins age combined with a fair launch and a high total trading volume the past 18 months, is an extremly sound fundament for future developments.

And anoncoin is not just about zerocoin. The i2p project is also significant and adds value to anoncoins foundation. Features can be cloned, fundamentals can not.

Anoncoins biggest problems seems to be that the main developer is extremly bad at communication. And awful planning.

It is not just about ZC,  Pablo was right about that..
But whats is done in other direction?
Where is main developer?

It is not just bad communication here..

To all who plan to attack me. I haven't dump a single coin.
I'm just sick of that lying to us!

I suggest meeh to get rid of gnosis asap, and make some plan for future of ANC!

If he ever shows here...

Activity: 182
Why are we circling 3 BTC transactions...?  Anyhow code updates are real... You can see the commits on github.  RSA-UFO achievement is real and material.  I don't know what the right price is right now given the delay, but it is not beneath the all-time low when this coin did not have those achievements...  Maybe we settle around 100k-120k once people realize the above and then go up again when at least the dif / etc. fixes happen.  

Your right its the code, but I'm just trying to be encouraging.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

3) a good name

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

3) a good name

What's going on with Anon. Transactions aren't showing up in block explorer. At least mine isn't.
DFJ
Activity: 41
Why are we circling 3 BTC transactions...?  Anyhow code updates are real... You can see the commits on github.  RSA-UFO achievement is real and material.  I don't know what the right price is right now given the delay, but it is not beneath the all-time low when this coin did not have those achievements...  Maybe we settle around 100k-120k once people realize the above and then go up again when at least the dif / etc. fixes happen.  

As you can see, that is a lot of money.
Do you really think at this point he has a chance in hell of pumping a coin up enough BY HIMSELF? Here is another example.

That is over one thousand dollars USD
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I think this speaks for its self. If this coin is dying why would anybody put this much into it, if he or she didn't think they would make a killing.

It's probably Gnosis, buying up for ----80% the price it was before his dump. Quick 500% return once he pumps it back up. 
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
@tljenson

Just go through his last posts,
7 days delay
in 3 days he is late for 2 days
+ smiles that he have bunch of time in next 4 days
promise of news in 21h , and get back in 10h with 2-3 months delay.

before all that, he warn us of maybe not be online much..

WTF

Look he made a bad estimate, that's a far cry from saying this coin isn't doable. If he pulls this off, and he seems confident that he can, this will be the ANON coin to end all anon coins. That is HUGE! What it means when he pulls it off he will have developers standing in line to help him. He will have so much help it won't even be funny. That is a risk worth taking. That is why I am buying up coins now.  

The nonchalance is what everyone is pissed about - and this isn't the first time - this is the 1000xth delays like this has happened on ANC, I guess that's why it's nowhere near Doge / LTC / even Monero like it could be.

I dont care if it will take you 2 years to implement ZC, at least be clear, it sounded like a guarantee a testnet would be out in a week. Now it sounds more like a planned DEV pump and dump like happens all the time on shitcoins (buy --> set timeline --> sell ---> delay timeline --> buy --> set timeline ...... PROFIT)

I think this speaks for its self. If this coin is dying why would anybody put this much into it, if he or she didn't think they would make a killing.

@tljenson

Just go through his last posts,
7 days delay
in 3 days he is late for 2 days
+ smiles that he have bunch of time in next 4 days
promise of news in 21h , and get back in 10h with 2-3 months delay.

before all that, he warn us of maybe not be online much..

WTF

Look he made a bad estimate, that's a far cry from saying this coin isn't doable. If he pulls this off, and he seems confident that he can, this will be the ANON coin to end all anon coins. That is HUGE! What it means when he pulls it off he will have developers standing in line to help him. He will have so much help it won't even be funny. That is a risk worth taking. That is why I am buying up coins now.  
Pages:
Jump to: