Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 83. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
@tljenson

Just go through his last posts,
7 days delay
in 3 days he is late for 2 days
+ smiles that he have bunch of time in next 4 days
promise of news in 21h , and get back in 10h with 2-3 months delay.

before all that, he warn us of maybe not be online much..

WTF
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
There will be a data dump in nov. One of the biggest yet. It details efforts to discredit the anonymous movement. Anoncoin is mentioned thousands of times in the small sections that have been reviewed so far. Can post a few gb early if you like.

What data? Please explain, and post.

3gb has been links posted on darknet.

ANC soon nickname nsacoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is fucked up. From an assured Oct 15th testnet, to a week delay, to a 2-3 month delay. There's really nothing I can say, very weird way of acting.

When the darkcoin dev made a few mistakes along the way, I always felt assured that he would pull through with results, since he had his real name and face out there since day 1 (and had been delivering actual results) . With gnosis it feels like he can just walk away from all this stuff if he decides to and no one can hold him accountable for it. If he feels the task is too big after all, all he needs to do is stop posting.

These "delays" are going on for around a year already.

Do not send any donations. As long as they receive donations they will pretend an activity "2 weeks" (TM). If gnosis was ever serious he would finish the coin long time ago and could become rich instantly from its repricing. But he is focused on cashing the donations only. Why is that?

If I was not serious about implementing Zerocoin, don't you think I would have cashed out my donations by now? Note that they haven't moved: http://ancblockchain.com/address/AU4hFCFZLhB2gTyG4VbaEurXGrTMNW2nu6

I don't know where this shit storm of FUD came from, but I for one still believe in you. I just bought some more ANON, and these idiots are going to be sorry they dumped.
Activity: 22
Simple and easy overview of BTC, ANC and LTC values. Now with ANC > BTC/USD/EUR/NOK and LTC > BTC/USD/EUR/NOK conversion

http://getanc.com/crypto.php

ANC donate adress: AdjvrEp6T3Bk2FazD4ESpJh7rXDDkhinxW

TODO:
- Two-way conversion of values - Planned: TBA
- Full responsive layout - Planned: TBA
- Javascript live values - Planned: TBA
- Cache coinvalues (market API is unstable) - Completed: 19.10.2014

If anyone wants to contribute to this site please send me a PM.
Activity: 158
This is fucked up. From an assured Oct 15th testnet, to a week delay, to a 2-3 month delay. There's really nothing I can say, very weird way of acting.

When the darkcoin dev made a few mistakes along the way, I always felt assured that he would pull through with results, since he had his real name and face out there since day 1 (and had been delivering actual results) . With gnosis it feels like he can just walk away from all this stuff if he decides to and no one can hold him accountable for it. If he feels the task is too big after all, all he needs to do is stop posting.

Do not send any donations. As long as they receive donations they will pretend an activity "2 weeks" (TM). If gnosis was ever serious he would finish the coin long time ago and could become rich instantly from its repricing. But he is focused on cashing the donations only. Why is that?

If I was not serious about implementing Zerocoin, don't you think I would have cashed out my donations by now? Note that they haven't moved: http://ancblockchain.com/address/AU4hFCFZLhB2gTyG4VbaEurXGrTMNW2nu6

Listen, no one has even come close to the possible breakthrough that ANC/ZC represents. We recognize this isn't an easy undertaking and I'll admit, I was surprised at the fast time table ^_^. Shit happens, no worry lol. We understand that the coding takes time and are just a bit disappointed. The promise is still there and really the only hope for the future. I think the most important thing is just the question as to whether we can still get the initial hard fork to deal with multipool dumping/gaming the system and the txid >100kb transaction issue, aka digishield implementation + aux/pow. I think facilitating those updates in a short term manner, like immediately, would do a lot to help stabilize any uncertainty regarding the coins future. As long as we can still transfer coins back and forth from exchanges and private holders it helps address the a lot of the concerns; then we just wait for zc but can help work on the network strength in the meantime. Meeh, whats the good word Cheesy?

I agree with last comment above. We are urgently waiting for a word from Meeh and an upgrade to at least get stability and withdraw from the exchanges.

+2

Fix the fundamentals first. Anoncoin is still very relevant but the basics needs to be in place. The level of communication and planning is astonishingly bad.

+3

I still see a great future for this coin, but we need the hard fork (dealing with the difficulty issue) ASAP then AuxPow.

Once that is done I am willing to try to find additional programmers to join the Zerocoin project.

This time donations should be held in escrow until the project is complete.
Activity: 556
what's up with exchange wallets, all under maintenance. is there a bug??

what a mess up here.

can't believe I managed to sell above 0.003 almost of all them. and I'm not sure I want to buy back right now,

I bought a few already at 15, but stopped when I read the about the joke of postponing zc implementation, which at this stage it can be said to be just a fake promise needed to pump the price
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Listen, no one has even come close to the possible breakthrough that ANC/ZC represents. We recognize this isn't an easy undertaking and I'll admit, I was surprised at the fast time table ^_^. Shit happens, no worry lol. We understand that the coding takes time and are just a bit disappointed. The promise is still there and really the only hope for the future. I think the most important thing is just the question as to whether we can still get the initial hard fork to deal with multipool dumping/gaming the system and the txid >100kb transaction issue, aka digishield implementation + aux/pow. I think facilitating those updates in a short term manner, like immediately, would do a lot to help stabilize any uncertainty regarding the coins future. As long as we can still transfer coins back and forth from exchanges and private holders it helps address the a lot of the concerns; then we just wait for zc but can help work on the network strength in the meantime. Meeh, whats the good word Cheesy?

I agree with last comment above. We are urgently waiting for a word from Meeh and an upgrade to at least get stability and withdraw from the exchanges.

+2

Fix the fundamentals first. Anoncoin is still very relevant but the basics needs to be in place. The level of communication and planning is astonishingly bad.
Activity: 30

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I met the same problem there is no confirmation of withdraw ANC
Activity: 27
I'm having trouble getting my coins moved.  I notified Cryptsy and they basically said that they are not on the block chain so it didn't happen.  They feel I need to sync or re-download the block chain.  I know there have been some problems with large transactions and there were quite a bit of transactions that went through at the same time as mine.  What should I do next or what should I tell cryptsy to get a better response?

thanks.
Activity: 53
 Roll Eyes I'm a holder. I'll continue to hold.  I'm disappointed with the lack of professionalism.  Get it together, be realistic with updates and plans.  ADHERE to deadlines... lend SOME sort of credibility to yourselves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
I would say the math part has been easiest for me. It would really only take one other good C++ coder (especially one who's familiar with the Bitcoin/Anoncoin codebase) to speed this up a lot.

Obviously this must be the solution, we are in danger of loosing credibility and of some other coin stealing our thunder. According to Meeh's latest updates I thought he and orignal would participate in the coding?
Activity: 527
gnosis is just profile nick,

I hope meeh won't run away just like that, and wash hands over gnosis.

I do not know why anyone don't mention him.  (EDIT: Apraksin mentioned meeh)
Or we all have hope that he will bring good news??

@gnosis,  donation what you get and haven't touched....   don't be funny,
you could get x10 to post lies.

21h and you will post your hard work results... then BAM with that 2-3 months delay??

I hope this all is a game to get cheap coins!!!  But it is not ok from devs.

Activity: 126
Lean into the curves.
We need an official update from Meeh and the dev-team commenting on the way forward to defuse the current situation and uphold the credibility of the coin vis a vis the investors, lot's of emotions going on here right now.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
I think the reason a lot of us bought into it is because it was indicated that this implementation of Zero Coin would make it first -- being already on the market and "scheduled". Although it still may be the case, it looks like Zero Cash (the official implementation of zerocoin) will get there first. Even if ANC makes it -- who the fuck will trust them now with this kind of bi-polar behavior? Also zerocash is academic -- with real names behind it. Not zig and fucking zag.

Zero Cash:

Authors

Eli Ben-Sasson (Technion)
Alessandro Chiesa (MIT)
Christina Garman (Johns Hopkins University)
Matthew Green (Johns Hopkins University)
Ian Miers (Johns Hopkins University)
Eran Tromer (Tel Aviv University)
Madars Virza (MIT)
Sponsors

This work was supported by:

Amazon.com through an AWS in Education research grant
Broadcom Foundation and Tel Aviv University Authentication Initiative
Center for Science of Information (CSoI), an NSF Science and Technology Center, under grant agreement CCF-0939370
Check Point Institute for Information Security
U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) under contract FA8750-11-2-0211
European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement number 240258
Israeli Centers of Research Excellence I-CORE program (center 4/11)
Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology
The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
Office of Naval Research under contract N00014-11-1-0470
Simons Foundation, with a Simons Award for Graduate Students in Theoretical Computer Science
Skolkovo Foundation under grant agreement dated 10/26/2011

Anoncoin:

Zig and fucking Zag.

I've been a longtime ANC fanboy until right about now. I honestly don't think these guys are capable. I personally will just wait for the real thing
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
We need an official update from Meeh and the dev-team commenting on the way forward to defuse the current situation and uphold the credibility of the coin vis a vis the investors, lot's of emotions going on here right now.
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
There are several things that bother me tremendously.

1. The community gathered ANC for Gnosis so that he could work full-time on ZC.
2. Vague and false updates
3. Gnosis not meeting a single deadline
4. Jacked withdrawals (people still stuck with funds and the price has dropped immensely, my investment isn't worth a turd now)
5. A so-promised "hardfork" which would be implemented soon. What is soon?

People actually gathered ANC to pay Gnosis "working full-time" on ZC. As for you Gnosis, I appreciate your work but what have you really done? This seems to me like pure manipulation and this definately is not the first time. Back in february or something we were promised Zerocoin implementation in may or april?

I hope you, Gnosis are happy with the free funds you've got for sitting behind your desk giving false updates. Free money huh? While most of the community here were generous to support the devs both financially and mentally we've been thrown in a blackhole. Many of our investors lost a ton of our investment due to stuck funds and fake updates.

I guess our investments we have worked hard for will be in the hands of scammers. /HODL strong.

Cheers (a pissed off),

Clyze
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I have some good news: I will be working on Zerocoin full time at least until October 1, and possibly after. Since I started this, I have been working on ZC part time, which meant very slow progress. Also, I underestimated the size of the project, so deadlines got pushed back. Estimating the time to finish a software project is hard in any case, so that partly explains the uncertainty.  I am reluctant to give another deadline, but I know you all are clamoring for trustless anonymous money, so in 2 weeks, I'll give an accurate estimate of when I'm done. I will also give regular updates on my progress (every few days or so). One thing is for certain: this will go much faster now! Cheesy

Also, we have experienced some blockchain "turbulence" recently. I am working with Meeh and K1773R to address this and make sure that blocks come in regularly and that the network is more resistent to all sorts of attacks.

Lastly, I wanted to give an update on the UFO project: it is ongoing and will finish on September 15, when ANC rewards will be issued and the server source will be published to our Github. The largest factor found so far is 143551628346878317311308640667091515671003679, which is 45 digits (147 bits).  For some perspective, the world record for factors found using this method is 78 digits (though for all we know, the NSA/GCHQ/$spook_agency have factored larger ones...). I'd like to thank all the participants for contributing their CPU core-months (core-years, in some cases) to this project -- this effort was essential for creating a trustless Zerocoin implementation using RSA UFOs.

nearly over a month ago gnosis wrote that he will fix the difficulty problem. Nothing happend since 30th of august.
Do we really want an unrelieable and anonymous developer to go on with the development? i would say, no.
Activity: 2
TrxID: c9593ad7b01b2b84d75b6b27db9c2a01469c5aaf7a57960754aa3a9627659ac0

TrxID: 10b67e5fb09147cda7f7b3c56b2691d838d05ecb36b2fadeb579e81b537f36a5

address-AY8GosyGc5XEVScHT5S3dEsEctk9s4TAKG

I want my coin come in.
Pages:
Jump to: