Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 85. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well that went spectacularly wrong. Anoncoin's 1929 moment. I'm out.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
So this is where I get even more impatient. CAN I GET A CLARIFICATION WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY FUNDS? Is it going to take a day, two days, a week, a month?

Thanks Bittrex, for making me hold when the market is finding a bottom.
Conspiracies.

It was good and pumped already a week ago. Got any ideas about where one might find this 'bottom'?

I think we just found it
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm just saying... a company's stock price depends on transparency

This is basically like releasing a quarterly report

contents: fuck you

stock: -90%

Lol @ myself for throwing some BTC at this at .0015, invest based on track record people

Well, this is not a company -- its a crypto-hack...

Hey, are you Gnosis?
What about the imminent hardfork? Are you incredibly stupid or just trolling?
https://pay.reddit.com/r/Anoncoin/comments/2ix6ny/a_hard_fork_is_imminent_pay_attention_to_forum/
Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Lol @ myself for throwing some BTC at this at .0015, invest based on track record people

Well, this is not a company -- its a crypto-hack...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Wow, terrible update.

A coin is like a business.

This is not how you might run a successful business.

Sure, we are shareholders of Anoncoin Inc. and gnos1s is the CEO who lifts a lavish salary out of our pockets and doesn't deliver on his promises... Let's get real for a moment...

Fortunately, he is not the CEO of a company because with this kind of bullshit, his company would go to bankruptcy very quickly.
Wow, terrible update.

Sure, we are shareholders of Anoncoin Inc. and gnos1s is the CEO who lifts a lavish salary out of our pockets and doesn't deliver on his promises and his legal responsibilities towards us... Let's get real for a moment...
DFJ
Activity: 41
He was asked in IRC to update the public repository and did.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Wow, terrible update.

I think a coin is more like a contestant on American Idol. Sometimes you see something amazing and they inspire you, and sometimes you watch them melt down and fall apart. Then we vote.
Strange. Check out all the ZC notices on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/AnonCoinProject

What does this mean?

Nothing. He just pulled his private work to the public repository. Now, he will probably ask for help or more donations Grin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Wow, terrible update.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

What does this mean?

Means maybe Gnosis feels bad about having to delay it and does feel bad about investors losing huge amounts of money so he wants to do anything he can to salvage it, aka show that he really is working on it and not just bluffing. Maybe he's human after all.
legendary
Activity: 1036
This is fucked up. From an assured Oct 15th testnet, to a week delay, to a 2-3 month delay. There's really nothing I can say, very weird way of acting.

When the darkcoin dev made a few mistakes along the way, I always felt assured that he would pull through with results, since he had his real name and face out there since day 1 (and had been delivering actual results) . With gnosis it feels like he can just walk away from all this stuff if he decides to and no one can hold him accountable for it. If he feels the task is too big after all, all he needs to do is stop posting.

+1 for Darkcoin dev - he has done it the right way and delivered successfully.

Invest in the dev!
Why are you committing so much now?

https://twitter.com/AnoncoinProject/with_replies

A guy with 21 BTC just moved down his bid to 0.0007 from 0.00086, smart move.

Last thing I post for now, if you're for real Gnosis and you really can get the job done, I can sympathize with the pressure from the community for updates. If you're not for real and just hoping you can pull it off well then of course die in a fire.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250

What does this mean?
Serious question : Gnosis are you still like figuring out how this shit works or something? Are you lost in the advanced cryptography and mathematics? Do you know exactly how zerocoin is supposed to work and what it takes to make it work and how to code that? Are you learning on the spot? Something is clearly wrong.

If you do intend on doing this, don't give fixed deadlines, give lots of updates and explain those updates so it doesn't just feel like you're saying words. If you said ok done with "x", say what X does. For fucks sake.
IMO the only mistake gnos1s did was to offer those silly time-frames... He has no responsibilities towards us, we are not employing him, he is not working for our start up -- we never signed any contracts. Our investing is highly risky and its silly from some people to talk in a way as if they were gnos1s boss or something, get real. The guy wants to implement zerocoin that's all. If you want a secure, slow investment way then buy bonds and mutual funds.

He is a liar or very very stupid.
If he confuses a few days with 2-3 months, he will never to implement zerocoin.

That's 5 days left until Zerocoin on testnet. Some 22-23 days until it's on mainnet.
Getting very close!  Cool
Massive dump, massive money lost for investors.

Really? Nothing lost until you sell for a lower price than you bought for...

It's called unrealized loss. Really;)

IMO the only mistake gnos1s did was to offer those silly time-frames... He has no responsibilities towards us, we are not employing him, he is not working for our start up -- we never signed any contracts. Our investing is highly risky and its silly from some people to talk in a way as if they were gnos1s boss or something, get real. The guy wants to implement zerocoin that's all. If you want a secure, slow investment way then buy bonds and mutual funds.
Activity: 5
This is fucked up. From an assured Oct 15th testnet, to a week delay, to a 2-3 month delay. There's really nothing I can say, very weird way of acting.

When the darkcoin dev made a few mistakes along the way, I always felt assured that he would pull through with results, since he had his real name and face out there since day 1 (and had been delivering actual results) . With gnosis it feels like he can just walk away from all this stuff if he decides to and no one can hold him accountable for it. If he feels the task is too big after all, all he needs to do is stop posting.

These "delays" are going on for around a year already.

Do not send any donations. As long as they receive donations they will pretend an activity "2 weeks" (TM). If gnosis was ever serious he would finish the coin long time ago and could become rich instantly from its repricing. But he is focused on cashing the donations only. Why is that?
Activity: 3
There will be a data dump in nov. One of the biggest yet. It details efforts to discredit the anonymous movement. Anoncoin is mentioned thousands of times in the small sections that have been reviewed so far. Can post a few gb early if you like.
Pages:
Jump to: