Pages:
Author

Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information - page 5. (Read 58907 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Activity: 434
A statement from CR about a time-frame for btc withdrawls would be appropriate. 

Tweeting that all issues with logging in have been resolved is also not true.  I have not been able to log in for hours.
PS: the greek also thought their gods/beliefs/myths etc.. were true
lol they worshipped cats and stuff, now that is just hysterical.

That was the Ancient Egyptians

+1  Grin

And worshipping flaming talking bushes and stuff is better?

The Messenger of the LORD appeared to him there as flames of fire coming out of a bush. Moses looked, and although the bush was on fire, it was not burning .
Exodus 3:2

Well I wish he would do that where there is a large group of people or something these days where it would be recorded or at least maybe broadcast live and could be debunked or approved as true/whatever/however you say it and he could do a q&a for all of us. I mean he has many options to come to us in form or write a letter or visit us/etc.
The remaining 2 employess probably spent last night making new accounts to funnel money out and make it appear as another theft. Thats what I think happened with black coin when they were faking a DDOS. No groups have taken credit for it and its usually easy to find out on a chan whos DDOSing whom. I said it two weeks ago, next Gox. In two weeks were going to find out that lawyers uncovered a wallet with all the missing POT and LTC, along with some BC and BTC
maybe whoever started ddosing the site were trading/etc blackcoin and found way more in their account and basically sounded the flag to withdraw but this leaves questions as to why ddos so no one else can withdrawl during a "heist aka looting of stuff thats not theirs". I mean ddos usually means basically denial of service which doesn't make any sence if they were able to withdrawn at the time of the theft or why ddos at all after they withdrawed any at all? After all criptorush according to terms and conditions

Crypto Rush is a site for exchanging virtual currency. From the ground up we built on security. Our users wallets are stored offsite, records are kept of all transactions and constantly backedup. In the event of a coin being forked, our services will automatically suspend trading for the affected coin ensuring the safety of ours users coins until the services resume.
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=terms
I mean were they applying the ddos trying to hide their ip addresse after the withdraws went through buying some time or ? That appears to be the best answer but why I have no idea as others probably made withdraws also not just 1 or 2 users unless it was basically a group of ppl investing in blackcoin then the announcement was made "withdraw" then ddos followed. It would be better if we could see the withdrawl times or it its here https://cryptorush.in/documents/ListOfUnethicalBlackCoinWithdraws.txt maybe someone could say "there it is time (example 6pm-12am etc)

HEY GUYS CAN WE SKIP THE GOD SEMINAR AND GET BACK TO NEWS ABOUT THE CURRENT CR FIASCO - THANKS!

Here is a tweet from someone who came 
across 140,000 BlackCoins in their account and decided the best thing to do is to sell it rather than return it 
https://twitter.com/cryptsypumped/status/448161531335675904.

I tried a google search hoping it was cachied, no luck, I tried archive.org no luck, I tired the old program that used to work to recover deleted tweets/ no luck. Only option if cachied (they are supposed to all be but immidiately I dunno) would be the library of congress as all twitter users post are stored in library of congress. http://blogs.loc.gov/loc/2010/04/how-tweet-it-is-library-acquires-entire-twitter-archive/ Now if someone has time or nohow to look to find the cryptsypumped tweets in there it would be awesome.

total blackcoins missing
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5889080

So no word yet on the other coins missing officially so I guess they may just let it go on for a while then might/may inform us.
Can we get a mod to ban these religious bozo's FFS
Activity: 154
snip

I think you're misunderstanding me, the core principles of the bible teaches us to be cool with one another that is what I appreciate. The rest of it I think is bullshit

Neighbour just means fellow man, don't forget the book is hundreds of years old and translated from different languages (Hewbrew, Latin, Greek, etc..) through its iterations so some wordings may be confusing for modern day
I agree with your stance on the word "neighbor" in the bible, it's probably true, and I won't push this religious thing any further. It is offtopic, so I think we could stop it. It was however someone else that started talking about "god", "christianity" and "bible" before us. Best of luck, and to all who lost coins at CR - I hope it will get resolved.

I managed to withdraw my BTC from CR yesterday after about 20 attempts. Not sure if it still pays off to keep trying (especially after the leak), just saying how it went for me.
Activity: 126
Fuck man, stop with the religious BS. Nobody cares.
Activity: 126
I think they are gonna pay us the BC and Zeith.. the day that their price will worth nothing.. well we are almost there with Zeith.
Activity: 210
snip

I think you're misunderstanding me, the core principles of the bible teaches us to be cool with one another that is what I appreciate. The rest of it I think is bullshit

Neighbour just means fellow man, don't forget the book is hundreds of years old and translated from different languages (Hewbrew, Latin, Greek, etc..) through its iterations so some wordings may be confusing for modern day

HEY GUYS CAN WE SKIP THE GOD SEMINAR AND GET BACK TO NEWS ABOUT THE CURRENT CR FIASCO - THANKS!

WE CAN STILL READ WHAT YOU TYPE IF YOU DONT BE AN ATTENTION WHORE AND type like this. And no, this bible talk is more interesting than some crappy exchange which cannot function at its core
Yet you buy into the biggest scam of human history.... The bible

A Book written by men, not by a God

http://www.essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v6/n2/bible-true

While I do agree that it is said God did not write the book, the above links will help you and others to see its not some scam w proof.

I appreciate the moral and ethical teachings of the bible those are good things [...]

You must be joking... Moral and ethics in the bible?

The 10 commandments are perfect examples of how humans should behave, they are both morally and ethically good or do you think otherwise ?

I think the bible has more pages than just one. Besides:

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have no other gods before me. -- FAIL

You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. -- FAIL

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. -- FAIL

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. -- FAIL

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you. -- MIXED

You shall not murder. -- MOSTLY OK

You shall not commit adultery. -- WHAT?

You shall not steal. -- MOSTLY OK

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. -- MOSTLY OK (buy why is it restricted to neighbor?)

You shall not covet your neighbor's house, wife, etc -- (sometimes "desire" instead of "covet") - WHY NOT?

Also, here are some good moral principles the bible teaches us (well, not us, just those fools that believe in it):

1 Chronicles 21
2 Kings 10:18-27
Deuteronomy 3
Exodus 21:1-11
Hosea 13:16
Isaiah 13:16
Joshua 6
Judges 11:29-40
Judges 21
Psalms 137:9

Sorry, I just had to reply. CR is over, anyway...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

+1  Grin

And worshipping flaming talking bushes and stuff is better?

What difference does it make how much the coin MIGHT be worth in the future. It's still trading in shitcoin territory, so if believe so strongly just go ahead and buy them up, and you'll have your billions in due time.
Do you really think I have many thousands just sitting around. I can barely afford to buy a soda at the store, well actually I can't unless I borrow money or sell my altcoins which I am not doing.

Anyways guyz, since criptorush still has liquidy for people trading/volume I'm selling some coins atm to buy some other coins then cashing some out and putting them in my wallet.
Activity: 182

While I do agree that it is said God did not write the book, the above links will help you and others to see its not some scam w proof.

I appreciate the moral and ethical teachings of the bible those are good things [...]

The 10 commandments are perfect examples of how humans should behave, they are both morally and ethically good or do you think otherwise ?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The remaining 2 employess probably spent last night making new accounts to funnel money out and make it appear as another theft. Thats what I think happened with black coin when they were faking a DDOS. No groups have taken credit for it and its usually easy to find out on a chan whos DDOSing whom. I said it two weeks ago, next Gox. In two weeks were going to find out that lawyers uncovered a wallet with all the missing POT and LTC, along with some BC and BTC

Pages:
Jump to: