Pages:
Author

Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information - page 6. (Read 58907 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yet you buy into the biggest scam of human history.... The bible

A Book written by men, not by a God

http://www.essentialbibleblog.com/2013/03/top-10-reasons-bible-is-true.html

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v6/n2/bible-true

While I do agree that it is said God did not write the book, the above links will help you and others to see its not some scam w proof.

I appreciate the moral and ethical teachings of the bible those are good things, however the book is written by man, edited many times since its inception and christians fraudulently claim it based on the words of God, yet 2 millenia after Jesus supposedly visited our planet we have not heard a peep from God except to those who desparately seek his attention through prayer and yet we still murder each other daily, innocent people have horrendous things happen to them and evil people are allowed to run riot

Let me ask you this, if a man walks upto you in the street and says he is communicating telepathically with beings from a distant galaxy would you say he was insane ? Yet if he changed his words to say he was communicating with God, you wouldn't bat an eyelid

This is the fucked up hypocracy of religion, organised religion developed by man to control weaker minded men

If God (by Christian terms) created everything then he must be as imperfect as the vicious imperfect evil species which we are

You can talk freedom of choice all you want which is a popular "get out of jail" card for Christian hypocracy but we were created with evil within, it did not come from nothing and to be given a choice of living happily in the clouds having your wildest dreams come true in heaven or burning in hell for eternity is not a choice because lets face it, who in their right mind if they thought it was true would pick eternal damnation.

As for Adam & Eve, God put the serpent in the garden of Eden, God put the forbidden fruit on the tree, God knew they would be tricked by the serpent and eat the fruit because God never taught Adam & Eve the fundamentals of right & wrong. Despite him telling them NOT to eat the fruit he never once educated them on the difference between right & wrong so when they ate the fruit they ate it innocently. And for this God condemned us all ? If this is the kind of being that created me then I would rather not spend eternity with it nor worship it and would rather burn in hell as for me that is the lesser of 2 evils

Man is inherently evil it is easier to be a bad person on this planet than it is to be good, which is why we have such a shitty world because people are weak and take the easier path
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
2709 ltc missing, 4,896,645.83406 Potcoins missing from cryptorush
This is potentially millions/billions of dollars that some criminal has. This world is totally fucked up!
2709 ltc is only 42930.40$ far away from billions

I was referring to potcoin as the expected coin to back the ma(riju-ana industry in the future which is worth trillions alone (the canz^nib(ibus industry). Its been pretty much on the path that bitcoin had and could potentially be head to head with btc in the future possibly if the industry backs it which is expected, although no idea of the top price per coin in the future; but now if your going by current price, then you are right. Back in the days you could get

What difference does it make how much the coin MIGHT be worth in the future. It's still trading in shitcoin territory, so if believe so strongly just go ahead and buy them up, and you'll have your billions in due time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

While I do agree that it is said God did not write the book, the above links will help you and others to see its not some scam w proof.

Bible is just some book written by men. First ever fiction book based om some actual events and blown out of proportion.

PS: the greek also thought their gods/beliefs/myths etc.. were true
Activity: 140

Crypto Rush: Terms and Conditions of use.

Updated January 22nd 2014.

1. Crypto Rush is a site for exchanging virtual currency. From the ground up we built on security. Our users wallets are stored offsite, records are kept of all transactions and constantly backedup. In the event of a coin being forked, our services will automatically suspend trading for the affected coin ensuring the safety of ours users coins until the services resume.

2. While we are always testing our software, issues can arise. Crypto Rush holds no responsbility for coins being deposited, coins earned or lost through trading or unforeseen circumstances, such as 3rd party software/hardware failure. Crypto Rush will give a valid wallet address to send to, after that Crypto Rush has no control until the coins are reflected in the system. We hold no responsbility for despoting to or with drawing to wrong addresses. If a trade happened and wasn't what the user intended that is beyond our control, however if many users are being affected we will work on getting that fixed. All currencies listed on here are based on the bitcoin software. If you believe a coin to be affecting you or your subsidaries directly, please have the developer of the coin contact us to have it taken off.

3. If you believe your account has been comprimised contact support right away so that damaged can be minimized. Crypto Rush will send out e-mail at the users descretion to notify them of events on their accounts. These notices could still fail. It is up the user to make sure that they have a secure login.

4. Crypto Rush reserves the right to add or remove any Coin or market pair.

5. All code is unless mentioned as being open source in the FAQ is copyrighted by Crypto Rush, any attempt at reverse engineering the code or databases is grounds for immediate lawful action. By using this site, all visitors agree to this.

6. In order to pay for server space, bandwidth, programmers, designers, and other costs, Crypto Rush imposes a standard: Trading fee of 0.18% for buying and selling on every trade performed by all users of the website. We do have variable withdraw rate based on the coin, please contact support for more information. This transaction may vary and may be different for each individual account. Crypto Rush also may collect a fee for adding new coins to the markets.

7. This information is regarding the purchase and ownership of CryptoRushShares. This product is not a share under GAAP. It does not confer a voting or ownership right to CryptoRush. Ownership of this product confers a right to the holder to collect a dividend against the future profits and earnings of the company. Said dividend to be declared weekly by close of business Sunday based on the previous weeks earnings. The ex-dividend date shall be 6-8 PM EST Saturday. Dividends will only be paid on shares held by the customer. Shares held by the company to fulfil buy or sell orders for the customer shall not be subject to a dividend payment.
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=terms
ppl are buying and selling still on cr wtf
Activity: 210
ok so if you been on internetz for a while now, time and time again we see people reading and not typing, then doing the worst. This is just like in the potcoin thread/ it was said early on that you could rent hashing power, and what happened almost immediately after? Difficulty went to 27 from 2.3 or 3.84 I forget exactly. This person spent several bitcoins and rented large farms making difficulty skyrocket for days trying to squeeze everyone else out. The person accumulated about 1 million potcoins during this time. Now being fair and all was not this person's though at all. It was all greed, just like what we have seen here. I talked about a christian net and a (if you will the other net). I think it would be a good idea if it could be verified where no wolves could get in so we wouldn't have to wonder about "GET YOUR COINS OUT NOW and ARE MY COINS SAFE or WILL SCAMMERS SCAM ME AND OTHERS. I still think it needs to be made and wonder why is there not such a thing. I mean after all if we wanted to be scammed, we could just say so and I do not remember anyone volunteering to be scammed, but only scammers scamming. Some call it capitalism, but its taking advantage of other people which if your christian or not is not right, I hope the scammers are found and are taken advantage of at least 10x worse and rung out to dry for a long period of time, and it would be nice if they were all wrung out at the same time to get rid of them. One day hopefully soon this will happen.

ok so if you been on internetz for a while now, time and time again we see people reading and not typing, then doing the worst. This is just like in the potcoin thread/ it was said early on that you could rent hashing power, and what happened almost immediately after? Difficulty went to 27 from 2.3 or 3.84 I forget exactly. This person spent several bitcoins and rented large farms making difficulty skyrocket for days trying to squeeze everyone else out. The person accumulated about 1 million potcoins during this time. Now being fair and all was not this person's though at all. It was all greed, just like what we have seen here. I talked about a christian net and a (if you will the other net). I think it would be a good idea if it could be verified where no wolves could get in so we wouldn't have to wonder about "GET YOUR COINS OUT NOW and ARE MY COINS SAFE or WILL SCAMMERS SCAM ME AND OTHERS. I still think it needs to be made and wonder why is there not such a thing. I mean after all if we wanted to be scammed, we could just say so and I do not remember anyone volunteering to be scammed, but only scammers scamming. Some call it capitalism, but its taking advantage of other people which if your christian or not is not right, I hope the scammers are found and are taken advantage of at least 10x worse and rung out to dry for a long period of time, and it would be nice if they were all wrung out at the same time to get rid of them. One day hopefully soon this will happen.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I still got 10k OrgCoin stuck in an order that I can't cancel (token expired, keeps logging me out) and I can't withdraw them...  Angry

im getting the exact same issue, will try again tomoz i guess :/
can any one log into CR right now???
tks 4 telling us sites back up, made it 5 sec be4 it logg3d me 0ut, and also this site bitcointalk keeps telline me I already said what I am writing as it does sometimes so trying to post a lil different
New rule, don't keep your coins on an exchange for more than 1 confirmation.

which is not possible as some exchanges you have to wait 5-10 confirmations just to confirm and be able to use the balance.

I'm in going to try to see what I can do to get my locked coins out, I think because of the minimums on some coins they are just lost.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
New rule, don't keep your coins on an exchange for more than 1 confirmation.
Activity: 244
Bored
I still got 10k OrgCoin stuck in an order that I can't cancel (token expired, keeps logging me out) and I can't withdraw them...  Angry
Now for all those saying it was Gods will for the thieves to steal from whoever has money in Cryptorush in their coins etc...... I do agree that this is not the way its supposed to be, but as you see, God did not stop it and let tons of people get screwed. What is his problem? From what I have learned time and time again, good people get screwed along with some bad, but some of the worst ones make off with the cash. Where is God in all this? Hes allowing it to happen not doing nothing about this to stop it, like usual. Now some questions to be raised are why does he let bad things happen and continue to happen and let people get taken advantage of?Totally fucked up! Anyone care to explain? Also since Criptorush is offline, too bad that people lost money in it, I lost lots of coins also although I was withdrawing as fast as I could earlier to be safe and only lost what was stuck in the exchange that was below min withdraw level such as some coins had a 10 withdraw min/etc. I would think that the site would be responsible for keeping the coins hostage as they are the one who implemented the code and put in the minimum withdraw fee as it was not just a "beta" feature but a code they put in there to keep coins in the system. Its kind of like your bank telling you that you can never withdraw some of your deposits if you put them in there. Now who has the solution? Can a class action be done if the site does not come back up and allow us to withdraw our coins? I know they claim no responsibility and all on their main page but really? I don't think that they legally have no responsibility for keeping our items hostage so they can be stollen as they did claim to have them in cold storage on other sites but as the above pics I posted show. If they had this, then how are so many missing or is it everyday someone just withdraws millions of coins that are not theirs and nothing is there to stop them? I believe this shows they are not in cold storage on other sites as they claimed. Why was no warning going off or no checks in place to prevent this as claimed?
now if you don't believe in the currency as I hope the theif does not, please dump it as you do not deserve it.
This is potentially millions/billions of dollars that some criminal has. This world is totally fucked up!

I was referring to potcoin as the expected coin to back the ma(riju-ana industry in the future which is worth trillions alone (the canz^nib(ibus industry). Its been pretty much on the path that bitcoin had and could potentially be head to head with btc in the future possibly if the industry backs it which is expected, although no idea of the top price per coin in the future; but now if your going by current price, then you are right. Back in the days you could get

That's nothing compared to the gains the early adopters have made, though – bitcoins were worth literally nothing back when the system went online in January 2009. They were trading for less than US$0.10 back in September 2010, and only broke the US$1 mark in February 2011.
http://www.gizmag.com/bitcoin-creation-value-overview/26325/ .

Another article I posted somewhere on this site I think this was the site had bitcoin in 1999 at about 1790 for $1.

Here is another one
May 18 2010
 Laszlo Hanyecz is widely regarded as the first person to spend bitcoins in a "real" financial transaction. He offered 10,000 BTC for anyone who would order him a pizza. Someone did. The transaction valued each bitcoin at around $0.0025. Today, those 10,000 BTC would be worth around $8 million.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switch/wp/2014/01/03/five-years-of-bitcoin-in-one-post/
Activity: 308

This is potentially millions/billions of dollars that some criminal has in potcoin. This world is totally fucked up!

$44,021 currently missing from just litecoin alone since price of ltc is $16.25 as I type this.
Pages:
Jump to: