Pages:
Author

Topic: [Official] Cryptsy News **Ripple added 132 Ripple Markets now active** - page 13. (Read 26652 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
AUR/LTC and NXT/LTC markets now open.
@Bit_John
Updated News with
- Auroracoin/BTC market being added
- NXT/BTC market being added
- Pro Live Support open for testing and evaluation (Open to users with estimated balances over 20 BTC)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Read the thread rules qualms with how fast Cryptsy handles the ADT swap over don't belong in this thread.

BitJohn,

With all due respect I would not be posting here if I received replies to my support requests.
This applies for most the community. Hence the frustration.

Just letting you know. Won't be posting here anymore. Thanks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Auroracoin now listed on Cryptsy.com

You added a 50% premined shit coin clearly going to be dumped?

Good lord.

Mind you I'm not a fan of premines but hopefully they are actually trying to do something.......

Trying is one thing and actually doing it a completely different. This coin is bound to crash big time no later than end of this month. Mark my words.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
Calm down, people. Calm down!  Cheesy
@Bit_John

You added a 50% premined shit coin clearly going to be dumped?

Good lord.

Mind you I'm not a fan of premines but hopefully they are actually trying to do something.......
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
Read the thread rules qualms with how fast Cryptsy handles the ADT swap over don't belong in this thread.

Sorry for this. I apologies. Sad Is there an official thread where we can post about support questions?
@Bit_John
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is not the way you deal with customers. Why did you delete our posts about ADT?? Angry  I will be spreading the word if this happens again. Instead of giving us back our ADT you are wasting time on deleting posts. Angry

He gave you an explanation. Cool off a bit and relax. He must have reason for doing that.
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
This is not the way you deal with customers. Why did you delete our posts about ADT?? Angry  I will be spreading the word if this happens again. Instead of giving us back our ADT you are wasting time on deleting posts. Angry
@Bit_John
Deleted the small campaign of people wanting the ADT swap and wanting it now.

Like I have stated earlier we have begun the process and as soon as we are prepared to we will open the market.
@Bit_John
@Bit_John
We will have a brief period of downtime at 10:00PM EST which we expect to last no longer than 5 minutes.
@Bit_John
Password resets now put withdraws on hold for 24 hours.
@Bit_John
News Updates

24 - FEB 2014
- CacheCoin, DarkCoin, MintCoin, Benjamins, SmartCoin added

How can I know the exact time when Cryptsy will online an new coin?
I want to buy some new coins at the first time! Any place to get this information?

Thanks!

Follow us on twitter.
@Bit_John
We have added a new feature some may have noticed we now have coin info in the top right corner of the charts.

We have also tweaked how we handle deposits should see some noticeable improvements.

example:
https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/101

Got some productive feedback on these latest additions? We would love to hear em!

@Bit_John
Hi Guys,
Why are some coins BTC value in bold blue while some are not? What does this mean? Oh and do you have an ETA of when the ADT swap will occur?

Are you talking about on the balance page? Think I see what you mean just verifying.

ADT swap is in the works now lots of coins to move could be a bit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
To The Moon!
Hi Guys,
Why are some coins BTC value in bold blue while some are not? What does this mean? Oh and do you have an ETA of when the ADT swap will occur?
@Bit_John
Hi John,

The other day, I had an issue in which a negative balance showed up out of the blue. There was some strange stuff going on, coins missing, etc...

Anyway, "Jim" fixed it in less than 2 hours. I thought since you are used to hearing negative stuff all the time you should hear something good for a change.

I was seriously impressed by Jim's professionalism and service.

Great to hear Jim is our Customer Service manager and a great guy all around. We hope to have all customers issues resolved or at least responded to under an hour and we will continue to hire more agents until we do.
KJO
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hi John,

The other day, I had an issue in which a negative balance showed up out of the blue. There was some strange stuff going on, coins missing, etc...

Anyway, "Jim" fixed it in less than 2 hours. I thought since you are used to hearing negative stuff all the time you should hear something good for a change.

I was seriously impressed by Jim's professionalism and service.

Pages:
Jump to: