Pages:
Author

Topic: Official FutureBit Apollo LTC Image and Support thread - page 21. (Read 49532 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

ahh you are talking about this line - yea didnt see that until you pointed it out. I thought there was like some update on the news page that I was missing.

Batch 3 units are already being manufactured and will ship as soon as they are available.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Hey, jstefanop
I see on the website that u are doing Batch 3 of the Apollo, any upgrades, and different case design ,and when will they be released ??
How is the node upgrade going

which website? futurebit.io? i cant find anything about a batch 3

https://shop.futurebit.io/products/apollo-ltc-pod-asic-miner-for-scrypt-algorithm-cryptocurrencies-batch-2?variant=18590547181683
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Hey, jstefanop
I see on the website that u are doing Batch 3 of the Apollo, any upgrades, and different case design ,and when will they be released ??

which website? futurebit.io? i cant find anything about a batch 3
Hey, jstefanop
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
Hi,

if can help, until now, with balanced mode i'm are around 0.04 every week.

Compare with others and choose.

Regards

iam running at prohashing
brings me in Eco Mode around 0,23$ in balanced 0,26$ and in Turbo ist 0,28$ every Day. because the electricity is for free, solar i have an profit 7,80$ per month 93,60$ every year.

regards
Dominik

btw. I Think Futurebit Apollo is death. No more information, software is old. The information on the Website is only new design.   Angry Angry Angry Angry
I think about to buy other Miner. with bigger Hashing Power.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
no news about the Full Node update  Huh
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
Hi
the Apollo Miner is now nearly two years old and it is still the old Software.
Is there a option to test new software.

I have the first Generation/batch but with a new OrangePi 512MB. On the original the big inductor coil is burned ...

I saw the new minera and there is much more information and statistics.
Full node is not so important for me, because i have 3 running Full Nodes

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Ethereum

Thanks for information. Maybe as private Message :_)))) Please

Best regards from Munich

Dominik
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
Hi,

Regards

Yup, almost the same here with balanced mode. I also noticed both pools give similar result - except litecoinpool doesn’t cost.

Thanks again - take care.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hi,

Update 3 June: Avoid this pool. If you are lucky you receive payment, if there's one issue on pool, no one give you answer and you don't receive payments, without any response.

Regards

Hi,

i'm mining on more than one pool whitout any issue.

Try in this way:

url: scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433/#xnsub#skipcbcheck
username: yourcoinaddress
pass: c=LTC,sd=4096,m=party.Apollo <<----- change according to your preference

Disable all the other pool, enable only this one and leave it alone.

Start the miner (in my case more than once ) and it work.

Regards

Followed your instruction and worked 100%. Thank you!

But question is why not any fans there?!! I joined Apollo party and there are like 3 or 4 people only!

Is it better to mine at usual place, litecoinpool?

I’ve been mining for almost 2 months at litecoinpool but my stats compare to giant suckers are so low my eyes burn!
Hi together

One of my Apollo (batch2) has some issues atm. I let them (2 pc.) run in turbo mode for about 30 days. Now one of them keeps crashing after like a few hours. The other ones continues to run without issues. Only thhing what i could see was that memory (Ram) consumption gets higher and higher. (But i am not sure if this is the reason.) Any hint what i could do, a) to find out the reason and b) to fix it.

Any help very appreciated

Does this only happen in turbo mode? Have you tried re-imaging the SD card?

yes, so far yes. now i went into eco mode on this one, and it runs since then flawless. if you think re-imaging the SD card can help, i can try this.

Not sure if yours is ok but I’m having same problem in turbo mode only.

I have re/flashed the SD card many times and also used a few high quality cards but no luck. It basically dies after about an hour. I have couple of small fans beside it to cool things down too!

Here, I don’t care about turbo because it’s damn loud - just testing!!
Hi,

i'm mining on more than one pool whitout any issue.

Try in this way:

url: scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433/#xnsub#skipcbcheck
username: yourcoinaddress
pass: c=LTC,sd=4096,m=party.Apollo <<----- change according to your preference

Disable all the other pool, enable only this one and leave it alone.

Start the miner (in my case more than once ) and it work.

Regards

Followed your instruction and worked 100%. Thank you!

But question is why not any fans there?!! I joined Apollo party and there are like 3 or 4 people only!

Is it better to mine at usual place, litecoinpool?

I’ve been mining for almost 2 months at litecoinpool but my stats compare to giant suckers are so low my eyes burn!
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
Yea SD cards dont like hard shutdowns. Always turn off the miner through the shutdown interface. This will be especially important with the Full Node update coming out soon.

Do you plan to have an API for this? I'd love to schedule a python or anything alike to do the "turn off" and combine it with an electricity timer for my power supply.

You can just remote ssh and shut it down via a script
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The hash is good.

hello COMMUNITY,

I am the owner of your futurebit appollo lot 2 unusable for the moment I hope ..... that's why I contact you.

I bought from the supplier bitshopper.de in Germany 350 euros with food delivery at home very good service on paper ... finally received I was very happy and quickly disappointed after opening the package without food: - \ ... ..

Finally it is not serious it is the trade ..... I have order a food which will arrive soon §§§

I then bent over to get ahead of the start-up preparations for the sd card and one more pbl Sad
I used the links to give the Apollo image each time I end up with a corrupt file ... bad luck makes me feel bad ...
I noticed when checking the file that the letters appear in capital letters I always get this:

PS C:apollo_image_1-29.img> Get-FileHash .\apollo_image_1-29.img -Algorithm SHA256 | Format-List

Algorithm : SHA256
Hash      : 937CCB99B2B58C8C3EA113B5391CA7D8DBA7F10AAFC4261BFA707F51A6DA6918
Path      : C:apollo_image_1-29.img\apollo_image_1-29.img
\apollo_image_1-29.img> "HASH1" -eq "HASH2"
False

What is the solution to be able to have this famous uncorrupted file
Activity: 748
Merit: 523
Any changes to improve efficiency with the full node update?
No.

Lower power usage and lower hashrate is welcome with the Summer coming as loft and garages get hot even with the powerful fan.
Easy. Use CUSTOM mode. I have post info about this a few pages ago.

Having a failover pool caused me issues before, so I have removed it as advised some time ago.
Will this be fixed, so failover pool can be used?
Not easy. Bfgminer doesn´t manage properly more that one blockchain. You can use two/several pools if they mine the same blockchain.

If you use multipools, it is a must to configure ONLY ONE pool at the Apollo.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Any changes to improve efficiency with the full node update?
Lower power usage and lower hashrate is welcome with the Summer coming as loft and garages get hot even with the powerful fan.

Having a failover pool caused me issues before, so I have removed it as advised some time ago.
Will this be fixed, so failover pool can be used?

Thanks
Activity: 9
hello COMMUNITY,

I am the owner of your futurebit appollo lot 2 unusable for the moment I hope ..... that's why I contact you.

I bought from the supplier bitshopper.de in Germany 350 euros with food delivery at home very good service on paper ... finally received I was very happy and quickly disappointed after opening the package without food: - \ ... ..

Finally it is not serious it is the trade ..... I have order a food which will arrive soon §§§

I then bent over to get ahead of the start-up preparations for the sd card and one more pbl Sad
I used the links to give the Apollo image each time I end up with a corrupt file ... bad luck makes me feel bad ...
I noticed when checking the file that the letters appear in capital letters I always get this:

PS C:apollo_image_1-29.img> Get-FileHash .\apollo_image_1-29.img -Algorithm SHA256 | Format-List

False

The hash output is a hexadecimal number (the letters are digits), and capitalization can be ignored. Just taking a quick glance at the start and end, it probably matches. Convert one of the strings to match the case of the other, or do a comparison that ignores case. 
Activity: 1
hello COMMUNITY,

False

Activity: 4
Yea SD cards dont like hard shutdowns. Always turn off the miner through the shutdown interface. This will be especially important with the Full Node update coming out soon.

Do you plan to have an API for this? I'd love to schedule a python or anything alike to do the "turn off" and combine it with an electricity timer for my power supply.
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
My new Apollo just arrived today.  It literally took me 10 minutes to put it together and have it mining.  Insane!!!

Update:  Some time in the night, the miner just stopped working and now the apollo appears to be dead.

Update 1:  After a little bit of a panic session, I reflashed the SD card and all appears to be well.  Apparently the power went off sometime in the night here and fragged the filesystem enough to forget about the GPIO pins, so the hardware monitor wasn't starting.  Also added it to the UPS.

Jstefanop.......When do  U figure the Full Node update is coming out...

Hopefully by end of the week! This whole virus thing in NYC has been insane past month...had to move half my office remote  Undecided
My new Apollo just arrived today.  It literally took me 10 minutes to put it together and have it mining.  Insane!!!

Update:  Some time in the night, the miner just stopped working and now the apollo appears to be dead.

Update 1:  After a little bit of a panic session, I reflashed the SD card and all appears to be well.  Apparently the power went off sometime in the night here and fragged the filesystem enough to forget about the GPIO pins, so the hardware monitor wasn't starting.  Also added it to the UPS.

Jstefanop.......When do  U figure the Full Node update is coming out...
Pages:
Jump to: