Pages:
Author

Topic: Official FutureBit Apollo LTC Image and Support thread - page 23. (Read 49535 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
I did purchase w/a sim card
re-image the sd card, go to post #1
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I did purchase w/a sim card
Hey,
I just got this Futurebit Apollo and I keep getting this error message below.
I see that there have been a few people with the same problems, I've tried what I've seen and it hasn't worked.
Any idea's before I just give up?

It seems there is a problem to communicate with the miner, check error message.

Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:4028

Wait at least 1 minute, if problem persists, try to restart the miner, check the settings or try to reboot the system.

Did u get it with or without the SIM card...
Activity: 6
Hey,
I just got this Futurebit Apollo and I keep getting this error message below.
I see that there have been a few people with the same problems, I've tried what I've seen and it hasn't worked.
Any idea's before I just give up?

It seems there is a problem to communicate with the miner, check error message.

Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:4028

Wait at least 1 minute, if problem persists, try to restart the miner, check the settings or try to reboot the system.
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
someone on ebay is selling 5 futurebit Apollo miners.He is claiming that one apollo can be cranked up to 250-400 MH/s...Has anyone tried and how many watts did it draw, Probably can only run for 10 minutes?

If you really wanna crank these things each unit can go up to 250-400 MH/s with the right tuning (Experienced users only - but I can give some level of guidance).

I don't believe this, sorry. Too much overclock+overvolt. Scam seller.

Max MHz Apollo UI allow is 858. This is about 144 MHS. Maybe 150, 160. No more.

Yes that's BS...150-155 MH/s is max for the Apollo...the regulator would blow up in 10 min on anything higher.
legendary
Hey jstefanop i know this is off topic but how is the
Low cost Plug and play node over WiFi with an easy to use interface!
comming along

When the software is released for the Apollo there will be more details on that for obvious reasons. The hardware will essentially be the Apollo controller, and software wise it will be nearly the same as the Apollo minus the mining part. So as soon as its ready for Apollo the standalone node will be nearly ready for release.
Hey jstefanop i know this is off topic but how is the
Low cost Plug and play node over WiFi with an easy to use interface!
comming along
someone on ebay is selling 5 futurebit Apollo miners.He is claiming that one apollo can be cranked up to 250-400 MH/s...Has anyone tried and how many watts did it draw, Probably can only run for 10 minutes?

If you really wanna crank these things each unit can go up to 250-400 MH/s with the right tuning (Experienced users only - but I can give some level of guidance).

Thanks for the info,
Activity: 748
Merit: 523

Activity: 84
Hi, had my 2x Apollo’s running fine since having them. Might be changing location of the miners and have tried to remote access them/dashboard but can’t get passed the ‘Inital setup’ page. Tried iOS and Windows.

Can access them fine when on same network, but not remotely. Any clues?

Thanks

legendary
Google is your friend, just search "litecoin network nodes"

https://blockchair.com/es/litecoin/nodes

Not sure if blockchair is good a blockchain+network explorer. Just the first I found  Smiley.

Thanks
I was looking for more like a map.
Before they have a map version and it showed like in San Francisco (that’s we’re I’m at) had like 2 nodes, but one we get the node running on the Apollo there will be 3 nodes with mine Smiley

Yea, as you can see the latest LitecoinCore only has about 700 nodes running. Once our node is online and enough people upgrade we could easily be the #1 or #2 version of a full node running the litecoin network. Make no mistake this would be a game changer in decentralization.
Yeah... I have 4 Apollos and I will run a full LTC node on one of them ASAP.

Not sure if blockchair is good a blockchain+network explorer. Just the first I found  Smiley.

Thanks
I was looking for more like a map.
Before they have a map version and it showed like in San Francisco (that’s we’re I’m at) had like 2 nodes, but one we get the node running on the Apollo there will be 3 nodes with mine Smiley

Not sure if blockchair is good a blockchain+network explorer. Just the first I found  Smiley.
I did search, found a couple of links that were dead, that’s why I asked here...but I’ll do a couple more searches.
So far google has not been my freind but ENEMY.

Not sure if blockchair is good a blockchain+network explorer. Just the first I found  Smiley.
Does any one know of a map that shows how many nodes are there and we’re they are located.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Yeah, one buying point for me when I bought this, was to use it also as a full node.

Had to pause testing on this during the holidays. Focus for this year is going to be software, and getting the full node running smoothly is #1 priority for the next few weeks.

awesome, nodes are more and more in demand so this is a great innovation for the scene  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
Thanks for the update, good to hear that it's close. Do you still need help testing this out?

Yes everyone who DMed me will get an email once a stable solution is worked out.

awesome!
legendary
Thanks for the update, good to hear that it's close. Do you still need help testing this out?

Yes everyone who DMed me will get an email once a stable solution is worked out.
Pages:
Jump to: