Pages:
Author

Topic: Official FutureBit Apollo LTC Image and Support thread - page 26. (Read 49535 times)

legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397
BTW just realized anyone on Amazon can post a review even if they have not bought it from there. Just listed the Apollo there so if anyone has an Amazon account would appreciate some genuine reviews there (FYI I'm not soliciting 5 star reviews, please post your honest impressions).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YGP1ZGR
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Same with my three. All running medium speed and just hashing away keeping my cold basement warm  Smiley. Haven't touched them in months

how do these keep your basement warm? mine do not generate any heat whatsoever - the fan barely even comes on.

Sorry guess ill just have to make a less efficient version next time around  Grin

No offense John  Smiley. They generate a little heat but not much. With three Apollos and two GekkoScience Terminus R606 it helps take the chill off. All running off a single APW3+. All in all very efficient miners.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

Sorry guess ill just have to make a less efficient version next time around  Grin

lol please do not Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1397

Same with my three. All running medium speed and just hashing away keeping my cold basement warm  Smiley. Haven't touched them in months

how do these keep your basement warm? mine do not generate any heat whatsoever - the fan barely even comes on.

Sorry guess ill just have to make a less efficient version next time around  Grin
legendary

Same with my three. All running medium speed and just hashing away keeping my cold basement warm  Smiley. Haven't touched them in months

Activity: 95
what mode are you running?
Thanks again for your assistance!! Good to know about the hardware errors. It said %1 when I checked last not as bad as some issues I was reading deep  in this thread

I have it on balanced right now while I am paying attention to it. i Will set it to eco normally I am thinking. What do you suggest tho with no hardware mods? I have it sitting in a cool temperature place on a small metal filing cabinet. It’s in an Open area with a helium hotspot close to a door window.

mine sits on my desk in my living room and I run in eco mode as it is the quietest and my house is normally around 72 F. I have had zero issues outside of needing to reflash the sd card once.

my 2 just run and run and run and run.

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Thanks again for your assistance!! Good to know about the hardware errors. It said %1 when I checked last not as bad as some issues I was reading deep  in this thread

I have it on balanced right now while I am paying attention to it. i Will set it to eco normally I am thinking. What do you suggest tho with no hardware mods? I have it sitting in a cool temperature place on a small metal filing cabinet. It’s in an Open area with a helium hotspot close to a door window.

mine sits on my desk in my living room and I run in eco mode as it is the quietest and my house is normally around 72 F. I have had zero issues outside of needing to reflash the sd card once.

my 2 just run and run and run and run.
legendary

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

legendary

Yes thank you. Active and alive. Hashing. On the home dashboard it does say there is some hardware error percentage tho

great! glad I was able to help! well, all I did was point to their page really - but at least you are up and going! yea there will be some hardware errors - that is not avoidable. what mode are you running?

so the default miner password is "1" and that is what you would need to put in the Apollo gui

Thank you so much!!! Needed to put the .1 behind my username And that password. Wow.

so you are up and running?

Yes thank you. Active and alive. Hashing. On the home dashboard it does say there is some hardware error percentage tho
legendary

so the default miner password is "1" and that is what you would need to put in the Apollo gui

Thank you so much!!! Needed to put the .1 behind my username And that password. Wow.

so you are up and running?

legendary
Could it be an error with my main pool  due to payouts being Frozen on my litecoinpool account because I just added a new lite coin wallet address and the account says that anytime payout address is modified all payouts are suspended for 24hr?

no - that would affect payouts not your miner working.

the password it wants is for the miner not the password you use to log into the pool with - if you do not have a pool password you will still need to put something like x or 123 as a default one. This miner software does not seem to like it if you leave it blank.

you are using litecoinpool.org, correct?

direct from their page
Getting Started
Understand how mining works. If you are new to mining, read our Beginner's Guide. Make sure you understand that you will never make a profit out of CPU or GPU mining, and that ASIC hardware is required.
Create a pool account. Register here.
Configure your miners. Connect your miners to the server(s) closest to you (most miners allows you to specify more than one URL for failover):
stratum+tcp://litecoinpool.org:3333   (Europe)
stratum+tcp://us.litecoinpool.org:3333   (US East Coast)
stratum+tcp://us2.litecoinpool.org:3333   (US West Coast)
stratum+tcp://ltcpool5brio2gaj.onion:3333   (Tor hidden service)
If connecting from East Asia, the US West Coast address should be preferred.
If you are behind a firewall, you can also access Stratum on port 8080.
Mind that some software (notably some versions of the web interface of Antminers) requires you to omit the protocol prefix (stratum+tcp://) when entering URLs.
The default worker credentials are:
Username:   your_username.1
Password:   1
If you want, you can create additional workers on your account page, with names and passwords of your choice. Both the username and the password are case-sensitive. Never use your account password for any of your workers.

Could it be an error with my main pool  due to payouts being Frozen on my litecoinpool account because I just added a new lite coin wallet address and the account says that anytime payout address is modified all payouts are suspended for 24hr?
I put my litecoinpool account username and password that I use to log in to that account with in the initial setup with no proxy in the Apollo web dashboard. I set a password for futurebit. It then let’s me log in with that password. On the home dashboard It shows a dead status that jumps between active and inactive for my main litecoinpool.  the contribution pool is active and alive. I am not sure what’s wrong. The first page doesn’t have this info and I have sifted through the pages and haven’t found it  straightforward. Thanks for the assistance
Activity: 55
I am having trouble getting the Apollo to connect. I am getting error econnrefused. I read that it has to do with pool credentials. I am putting the user name and password for the litecoinpool.org account correctly but it is a new account. I put my lite coin wallet address in the payment address space on the lite coin pool account. Is there a way to reset the device to go through initial setup again.

I think u need to reflash The SD CArd. It would bring it all back like new when u bought it.

Thank you for some direction

I reflashed and am at the initial setup again. What do I put for the username and password? Is it My login for the litecoinpool.org account or is it my lite coin ledger wallet information key? Or the key at the bottom of my litecoinpool my account page?
litecoinpool account info, go to first page of this thread also, it has info
I am having trouble getting the Apollo to connect. I am getting error econnrefused. I read that it has to do with pool credentials. I am putting the user name and password for the litecoinpool.org account correctly but it is a new account. I put my lite coin wallet address in the payment address space on the lite coin pool account. Is there a way to reset the device to go through initial setup again.

I think u need to reflash The SD CArd. It would bring it all back like new when u bought it.

Thank you for some direction

I reflashed and am at the initial setup again. What do I put for the username and password? Is it My login for the litecoinpool.org account or is it my lite coin ledger wallet information key? Or the key at the bottom of my litecoinpool my account page?
Activity: 55

Pages:
Jump to: