Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 388. (Read 495998 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
I have also been waiting over 48 hrs and have received a "working on it" message as well.  Is there something going on with the site or Dwolla?  I have never had these issues before.

Edit - Note that Dwolla says money transferred and it has been removed from my account

Hey, BTC was sent a few hours ago to 1MEE2GPfMu49HZysC1WYbVNiv8m1wKZ6w7
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I have also been waiting over 48 hrs and have received a "working on it" message as well.  Is there something going on with the site or Dwolla?  I have never had these issues before.

Edit - Note that Dwolla says money transferred and it has been removed from my account

Edit 2 - Received, thank you
Activity: 16
Heya,

I was planning on buying some bitcoins on www.vriwex.com , but i couldn't find any reviews or something.
Does anyone know whether this site is reliable or not?

Many thanks
This is bitinstant's support thread. To answer your question that site is a scam.
I think there may be something going on with the site right now, at least with dwolla - was getting bad gateway messages frequently when refreshing my order status and then my order ended up failing and I've had to PM yankee

edit* i also emailed the [email protected] address

Whats your Order ID? Orders are going though fine

It's almost been 44 hours and I'm starting to truly get worried seeing as how you've told me twice that you're working on it..  Undecided
Activity: 2
Heya,

I was planning on buying some bitcoins on www.vriwex.com , but i couldn't find any reviews or something.
Does anyone know whether this site is reliable or not?

Many thanks
Activity: 6
I think there may be something going on with the site right now, at least with dwolla - was getting bad gateway messages frequently when refreshing my order status and then my order ended up failing and I've had to PM yankee

7dc5017b-c7db-4594-bb48-23e83bc256e6

could I also please get the fee refunded when you get to this

still waiting on this - i had sent my order id through the usual channels before yankee responded to this thread so if they looked it might have been corrected within 2 hours after the failure... now i really want my fee refunded

edit* sites finally stable enough for me to update this... i got my btc
Activity: 4
I put in an order Wednesday, emailed tech support on Thursday, and have heard nothing. Is anyone else having issues? I understand sometimes things take a while, but this is the first time it has taken more than 24 hrs, and the first time tech support has not responded at all.

Order ID: 0656ebd9-b473-4310-902c-e175f150a203

EDIT: Rachel just got back to me. Please pass on my regards. I am sure it is a thankless job.
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
Hello! I've got a problem with my Order ID   a8f89a20-9232-47b4-91ed-c2677dc80bf7

100 bucks got lost in time somewhere in your exchange. No repply from support team. Can you help me?

Hi, checking this for you now

Looks like Rachel from our support already got on this one before me and manually sent your funds
Hello! I've got a problem with my Order ID   a8f89a20-9232-47b4-91ed-c2677dc80bf7

100 bucks got lost in time somewhere in your exchange. No repply from support team. Can you help me?

Hi, checking this for you now
How i can uninstall bitminter. i cannot fint the uninstaller? please make a guide for this. Why you have guide only how to install bitminter, i want to remove from my machine, another way i will reinstall al my OS it is take me 40 min. If you are correct you will make a guide for how to uniinstall bitminter. Thx in advance.

This thread is for support with one particular service (BitInstant - see https://www.bitinstant.com), not general support for bitcoin
Activity: 210

could I also please get the fee refunded when you get to this
Activity: 1
How i can uninstall bitminter. i cannot fint the uninstaller? please make a guide for this. Why you have guide only how to install bitminter, i want to remove from my machine, another way i will reinstall al my OS it is take me 40 min. If you are correct you will make a guide for how to uniinstall bitminter. Thx in advance.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

Activity: 5
you may want to include something about your newbie policy within the help contents. I had to look at another online help forum so I would know why I couldnt reply to a post. It may be in there already, as I didnt look very hard but at the same time it wasnt too clear to find right off the bat!
Activity: 3
PM'd and processed in about 10 minutes.  Fantastic!

Thanks Yankee!
Hey yankee would you mind checking up on my order? It's been a solid 7 hours

zipzap # = 314134818

id love to get refunded the fee too

Sure, doing so now!

Appreciate the timely response Smiley i'll be patiently awaiting the coins.

Edit: Going on 32 hours :/
Activity: 9

Hello Yankee, I recieved an email back from support about my issue, but it has not been resolved. We figured out the problem, which was that I put the incorrect email address that they were supposed to be sent to in. I have provided the correct address but have not heard back in a few days now. I would like it if they could be sent to a new address altogether. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Hey, PM me the info!

Hey yankee would you mind checking up on my order? It's been a solid 7 hours

zipzap # = 314134818

id love to get refunded the fee too

Sure, doing so now!

Will do if I can PM yet, I'm not sure if I have been a member long enough or not yet...
Jump to: