Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 392. (Read 495998 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey All!

This thread is for customer issues, service announcements, ect. of BitInstant.

It's monitored by our support team, so if you have an issue, question, comment, feel free to post your order details here and someone should respond within a few hours during normal business hours (a little longer on weekends)

Thanks for all your continued business and support!

-Charlie and the team at BitInstant
Do you know any way how to make bitcoin fast without minning?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
hi i did not save my order id number and i have not received my funds in my btw-e account i did a money gram trough Walmart and had the funds sent to by btc-e account and received a email from zipzap saying that the payment was successful however 6 hrs later i still have no funds i have sent an email to your support but no reply yet i am just looking for some help with what is happing with my funds.

Hey, please PM me your BTCe account or ZipZap account #
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hi i did not save my order id number and i have not received my funds in my btw-e account i did a money gram trough Walmart and had the funds sent to by btc-e account and received a email from zipzap saying that the payment was successful however 6 hrs later i still have no funds i have sent an email to your support but no reply yet i am just looking for some help with what is happing with my funds.
legendary
Hi,

I did a Dwolla to Mt.Gox transaction on Friday but I got an error saying "Dwolla Verification Failed - Unable to Locate". The money has been successfully sent from my Dwolla to Bitinstant. I sent a message to [email protected] but no reply yet, hopefully it can be resolved quicker here.

Order ID   d657ee5d-8ca9-45c1-8365-338b52ee7385
Quote ID   4b51dbd6-3511-45dc-8da6-cfde92db3743

Thanks

Processed!
Activity: 1
Hi,

I did a Dwolla to Mt.Gox transaction on Friday but I got an error saying "Dwolla Verification Failed - Unable to Locate". The money has been successfully sent from my Dwolla to Bitinstant. I sent a message to [email protected] but no reply yet, hopefully it can be resolved quicker here.

Order ID   d657ee5d-8ca9-45c1-8365-338b52ee7385
Quote ID   4b51dbd6-3511-45dc-8da6-cfde92db3743

Thanks
Activity: 7
Thank you so much for the response ^ so does this mean that the money has been sent to the account i wanted it to go too? thanks a lot yankee! Cheesy
legendary
Order ID:73c9aeca-a40b-4822-a5a6-e2c989189539
Quote ID:53d1d3ff-501c-473f-ae22-5054228bfcdb

Processed, sorry for the delay!

did bitinstant you rip me the fuck off someone ANYONE please help...

No, we dont rip people off here.
Yesterday i sent $380 through bitinstant into someone account.. but there was a problem it kept saying "Dwolla failed verification - unable to locate" and then soon said "Failed verification too often - giving up" i waited and waited but my funds have not been restored to my Dwolla acount and still no reply by Email... did bitinstant you rip me the fuck off someone ANYONE please help...

Order ID:73c9aeca-a40b-4822-a5a6-e2c989189539
Quote ID:53d1d3ff-501c-473f-ae22-5054228bfcdb
legendary
Order failed again
6380ecf9-03bb-41a0-916c-c325cfaa69ac

We dont have Bitstamp funds at the moment. Your order will be placed in a que and processed auto or refunded if you want.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Order failed again
6380ecf9-03bb-41a0-916c-c325cfaa69ac
Thanks for your personal help, Yankee!

The bug seems to be with Dwolla. Although the BitInstant site showed that the transfer failed Dwolla verification, about one minute later Dwolla sent me a confirmation email saying that funds were successfully sent to bitinstant.

Thanks for stepping-in to resolve this.

debbyjean
legendary
Order ID; adf560c5-6fcf-4c9a-828a-d43d68cb6c16

No response to my last post.

Still haven't received my btc.

Hey, I didnt think I needed to respond, sorry. Your order was processed this morning
Activity: 10
Order ID; adf560c5-6fcf-4c9a-828a-d43d68cb6c16

No response to my last post.

Still haven't received my btc.
Activity: 4
Thanks, Yankee! I've always been super-impressed by your responsiveness.

-C
legendary
hey, yankee...

i really appreciate all of your help, and i've been a longtime customer.

once again, my order's getting held-up with dwolla verification.

can you please expedite?

Order ID   6b35f6f3-3cf0-4e12-bf7d-71b816a8085c
Quote ID   60b56d41-c756-49a1-8076-6f8f0e77af94
Event ID   4c588680-8f0e-4e08-a60b-05e74ac4214c

thanks!
c

Processed! Dwolla has denied every transfer the past 24 hours, so Im having to process them manually.

My transfer from dwolla to mt. gox seems to be failing. Can you guys help out?
Order ID:fbc7398c-3701-45fc-83e6-d78c8a8afa3d

Thanks

Processed!

The Quote ID is 93f86478-712f-4019-a83e-f476a675fd8b

Would one of you please see what happened here?

Processed. I had to personally call Dwolla and confirm your transfer, it failed our verification the first time.

And I was told multible times that I would recieve my funds. Mulitble times over the past two months. It hasn't happened though. I'd like to see my funds,.............
Two months waiting and they still haven't resolved your issue? This is extremely pathetic, lol.

No its not pathedic, this customer had processed the funds into someone else's account. That other person has already taken the funds already.

There is not much more we can do except try and track it down. This was your mistake and we are trying to work with you and refund you.

However spamming our threads is not helping, please don't blame us for your mistake.
Activity: 55
Pathetic of me to let it go on so long....you should see the excuses. At one point someone was 'deathly ill", and as soon as they got better my issue would be resolved.  That was sometime in early December. I assume this person is either dead or still in the hospital, nonetheless I felt bad, for a while. . But bitinstant has moved on to other excuses......
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hello!
And I was told multible times that I would recieve my funds. Mulitble times over the past two months. It hasn't happened though. I'd like to see my funds,.............
Two months waiting and they still haven't resolved your issue? This is extremely pathetic, lol.
I'd also like to say that the last word I had from bitinstant, around Christmas, was that they would be working with MT Gox to come up with a way to fix my issue after the new year. Since then Mt Gox has at least replyed to my inguirys to say they're still working on it. It's the New year, my issue is still not fixed! Two months ongoing!!!!!!Two months!!!! 
My delay has been going on for two months! They don't even bother to reply to my emails anymore. They're working on the issue, but since its been so long and so many people are having issues I'm afraid Bitinstant isn't going to do anything about it. At least Mt Gox reply's occasionally to let me know they're still "working on it". Bitinstant it seems could care less. Their excuses and the length of time this issue has gone on are simply amazing. It just seems very unprofessional. Both Bitinstant and MT Gox should have had responses ready for this sort of issue, or, barring that, have the ability to fix such issues promptly. Instead it's been two months. Two months, countless emails, countless excuses. Yes someone please recommend an alternative to bit "instant". For a long time I tried to be patient, not be negative, because I had some hope that I'd  get my funds, but the length of time is telling me that this isn't going to happen. Therefore I strongly recommend against using Bitinstant. They, in a word, suck.
Jump to: