Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 59. (Read 495996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Are you kidding me? I communicated with you personally over several e-mails which I have on record here in my e-mail program, and now you're acting like you don't remember. It's Case #: 6449.

This issue was not logged under the email that you gave me.  Thanks for providing the case number.  I was able to find your issue with that info and I will continue looking into your case.

I gave you the wrong e-mail, i sent you the correct one. I've been waiting for 15 days for the refund, you can surely understand i'm a little angry...

I can understand your anger but if you are giving me incorrect info then it's very difficult to help.  Thanks for your understanding.
legendary
ZipZap no longer is responding to my issue/ticket. I gave them all the info up front, they asked for it again, I sent a pic of the receipt, no reply from them again.

Looks like the money I sent is gone for good.

Your money is not "gone for good".  Issues take time to resolve.  Please be patient and work with ZipZap on your issue.  Not all communication will be completely immediate.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Are you kidding me? I communicated with you personally over several e-mails which I have on record here in my e-mail program, and now you're acting like you don't remember. It's Case #: 6449.

This issue was not logged under the email that you gave me.  Thanks for providing the case number.  I was able to find your issue with that info and I will continue looking into your case.

I gave you the wrong e-mail, i sent you the correct one. I've been waiting for 15 days for the refund, you can surely understand i'm a little angry...
legendary

This issue was not logged under the email that you gave me.  Thanks for providing the case number.  I was able to find your issue with that info and I will continue looking into your case.  You are not the only person using our service.  I deal with many customers every day.  Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
ZipZap no longer is responding to my issue/ticket. I gave them all the info up front, they asked for it again, I sent a pic of the receipt, no reply from them again.

Looks like the money I sent is gone for good.
legendary
8515f4ba-4182-406d-b730-4cea4d2c5a55

I'm having trouble finding this order ID in our system.  Can I have the email address that you logged your case under?

I sent you a pm with the info.
And I can find the order ID myself when i use your interface.

I've only found 1 issue under your email and it appears to be unrelated.  Do you have a 4 digit case ID # for this particular support issue?
legendary
how can i spend cash to buy btc without been asked for DL? it was only $20 transaction and zipzap wanted me to send them copy of DL. for $20 transaction is just insane

I'm sorry but we have no control over the verification system at ZipZap and what may trigger that sort of request.
Activity: 57
how can i spend cash to buy btc without been asked for DL? it was only $20 transaction and zipzap wanted me to send them copy of DL. for $20 transaction is just insane

I'm having trouble finding this order ID in our system.  Can I have the email address that you logged your case under?

I sent you a pm with the info.
And I can find the order ID myself when i use your interface.
legendary

I'm having trouble finding this order ID in our system.  Can I have the email address that you logged your case under?
legendary
I'm seriously getting angry here, it's been 15 days for you guys to process my "refund". That's worse than Mtgox standards. No communication on your part since then (at least not initiated by me first). I want my 2k$ back.

I refuse to believe a small company like Bitinstant has a queue of refunds worth mentioning. I believe you guys put me on the backburner intentionally to punish me for not respecting your daily transfer limit.

Now, the next response I expect from you guys has to mention a timeframe in which the refund will occur. If you give me the same cookie cutter response again you can forget about me using your service in the future.

Can you give me some info that will allow me to look into your situation?  Do you have an order I.D. #?
I'm seriously getting angry here, it's been 15 days for you guys to process my "refund". That's worse than Mtgox standards. No communication on your part since then (at least not initiated by me first). I want my 2k$ back.

I refuse to believe a small company like Bitinstant has a queue of refunds worth mentioning. I believe you guys put me on the backburner intentionally to punish me for not respecting your daily transfer limit.

Now, the next response I expect from you guys has to mention a timeframe in which the refund will occur. If you give me the same cookie cutter response again you can forget about me using your service in the future.
legendary
They got back to me - they don't know what's going on.

I gave them the MG reference #, the amount paid, etc, in my support request / ticket.

And what do they do? They ask me for that info again. So now we have two support tickets, and above info mentioned 4 times.

I'm sorry that you are having issues with ZipZap support.  I would suggest you are patient and work with them to continue to troubleshoot your issue.
They got back to me - they don't know what's going on.

I gave them the MG reference #, the amount paid, etc, in my support request / ticket.

And what do they do? They ask me for that info again. So now we have two support tickets, and above info mentioned 4 times.
legendary
What would they need to verify?

I sent a little over $100 dollars. They better not be making me jump through hoops for this.

You will need to discuss this matter with ZipZap.  I am not familiar with their internal systems or the specifics of your case.
What would they need to verify?

I sent a little over $100 dollars. They better not be making me jump through hoops for this.
legendary
I get that, and I did that. Still waiting on ZipZap to reply to my email.

I was just checking to see if you've had issues like this with ZipZap today, aside from that payment-slip not showing up thing that went around yesterday.

This type of issue can happen occasionally and may involve some sort of verification on ZipZap's side.  I would suggest you continue speaking with their cs team in an effort to come closer to a resolution.  Smiley
I get that, and I did that. Still waiting on ZipZap to reply to my email.

I was just checking to see if you've had issues like this with ZipZap today, aside from that payment-slip not showing up thing that went around yesterday.
Pages:
Jump to: