Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 68. (Read 495996 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Yes, Thank you for getting back to me...perhaps I made an error. it is

[email protected]

(I might have accidentally said google...oh man!..)

I perhaps
I had the exact same problem that Orwald Experienced. My Order was received [Mon May 13 04:58:02 2013] and ended up being cancelled due to the retry trigger. Automatic retry triggered. I filled out a form on your site about the order but any expediting on this would be greatly appreciated.

My information for the transaction is a follows:

Quote ID   dedb8542-d49d-4866-bc9e-08275a162b16
Event ID   e6707ddb-90b5-4668-a207-6f30f4e5fff2

Thank you...and hoping to no longer be frustrated by this...

I placed an order earlier today, the timestamp from bitinstant was Mon May 13 03:07:13 2013

Something went wrong with my order and it had to retry with the message "Automatic retry triggered". This was a bit frustrating but I know sometimes things go wrong. It was retrying every 15 minutes until it updated with these messages: "Cancel outgoing payment" and "Outgoing payment canceled!". I opened a ticket just previous to this new message but I've only received automated replies so far. I only want to make sure my transaction will go through and that this isn't a big problem. I should also say that the only reason I decided to use bitinstant this time was because it was supposedly fast. The response time is pretty dismal so far I'm sorry to say. My transaction was guaranteed to be finished within a day so I'm not panicking yet but I am a bit worried due to the order page not updating anymore.

Thanks.
Orwald

Hello,

We tried to speak with you regarding your issue thru our support system but your email address failed when we tried to respond.  Do you have a working email address that we can use to communicate?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Ursay,

It's been over 30 days since my orders.  I have entrusted Bitinstant with $900 of my monies without any compensation. I have now realized that the company you are working for has been giving me the runaround in the hopes that I will go away. My patience has ran out after time and again you telling me you are working on my issues.

Why are others being taken care of while I've been waiting for over a month for my bit coins???
Totally unprofessional!

$900 + 33 days= 0.   I want action now

Is anyone out there experiencing what I am going through?   Is anyone taking legal action in which I can take part?

Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

Baggage

Contact bitinstant support, give them a bit of leeway with trying to help solve the issue.
If you believe they are giving you the runaround, then do all in your power to tell everyone and give negative review for bitinstant. Post how bad your experience has been on other posts in this forum as well as on reddit etc.
You could pursue legal action to recover funds, although it will be difficult.

We aren't giving anyone the run-around, as seen above baggage's issues are resolved - they simply got caught in the backlog last month while we were still experiencing issues and have now been fixed.

Even if Bitinstant wasnt giving 'baggage' the run-around, Im sure that waiting for 30 days it certainly felt that way to them.
I myself am in a similar situation and have been waiting since 25th April. Thats around 20 days. My patience is running out quick like baggage.

Do you have any info which will allow me to find your order and help you with a resolution?  Did you log your issue at bitinstant.com/contact?
Activity: 30
Ursay,

It's been over 30 days since my orders.  I have entrusted Bitinstant with $900 of my monies without any compensation. I have now realized that the company you are working for has been giving me the runaround in the hopes that I will go away. My patience has ran out after time and again you telling me you are working on my issues.

Why are others being taken care of while I've been waiting for over a month for my bit coins???
Totally unprofessional!

Is anyone out there experiencing what I am going through?   Is anyone taking legal action in which I can take part?

Baggage

Contact bitinstant support, give them a bit of leeway with trying to help solve the issue.
If you believe they are giving you the runaround, then do all in your power to tell everyone and give negative review for bitinstant. Post how bad your experience has been on other posts in this forum as well as on reddit etc.

We aren't giving anyone the run-around, as seen above baggage's issues are resolved - they simply got caught in the backlog last month while we were still experiencing issues and have now been fixed.

Even if Bitinstant wasnt giving 'baggage' the run-around, Im sure that waiting for 30 days it certainly felt that way to them.
I myself am in a similar situation and have been waiting since 25th April. Thats around 20 days. My patience is running out quick like baggage.
legendary
I had the exact same problem that Orwald Experienced. My Order was received [Mon May 13 04:58:02 2013] and ended up being cancelled due to the retry trigger. Automatic retry triggered. I filled out a form on your site about the order but any expediting on this would be greatly appreciated.

I placed an order earlier today, the timestamp from bitinstant was Mon May 13 03:07:13 2013

Something went wrong with my order and it had to retry with the message "Automatic retry triggered". This was a bit frustrating but I know sometimes things go wrong. It was retrying every 15 minutes until it updated with these messages: "Cancel outgoing payment" and "Outgoing payment canceled!". I opened a ticket just previous to this new message but I've only received automated replies so far. I only want to make sure my transaction will go through and that this isn't a big problem. I should also say that the only reason I decided to use bitinstant this time was because it was supposedly fast. The response time is pretty dismal so far I'm sorry to say. My transaction was guaranteed to be finished within a day so I'm not panicking yet but I am a bit worried due to the order page not updating anymore.

Thanks.
Orwald

Hello,

We tried to speak with you regarding your issue thru our support system but your email address failed when we tried to respond.  Do you have a working email address that we can use to communicate?

Thanks.
Activity: 22

Thanks.
Orwald
Activity: 40
I'm glad to see bitInstant support posting in this thread.
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
Ursay,

Totally unprofessional!

Baggage

Activity: 30
Ursay,

Totally unprofessional!

Baggage

legendary
Ursay,

It's been over 30 days since my orders.  I have entrusted Bitinstant with $900 of my monies without any compensation. I have now realized that the company you are working for has been giving me the runaround in the hopes that I will go away. My patience has ran out after time and again you telling me you are working on my issues.

Totally unprofessional!

$900 + 33 days= 0.   I want action now

Is anyone out there experiencing what I am going through?   Is anyone taking legal action in which I can take part?

Baggage

Hello,

We've moved to a new support system recently and it is possible that your issue did not migrate properly.

Is this regarding order ID # f9fd40c3-fdca-4d43-b663-0500c1606d2c   ?

Thanks.

Yes, that is one of my order ID numbers.
The other ID number is 1aa49017-f5af-4d01-9db8-f7f5d89a7b0e

Neither of these orders is for the total you included.  These are 2 separate cases which need to be resolved for a total of $900?  Thanks.

order ID # f9fd40c3-fdca-4d43-b663-0500c1606d2c  =  $400

1aa49017-f5af-4d01-9db8-f7f5d89a7b0e = $500

Fixed and fixed.  Very sorry for the delay.  Let me know if you have any other issues.  Smiley
Activity: 46
Ursay,

It's been over 30 days since my orders.  I have entrusted Bitinstant with $900 of my monies without any compensation. I have now realized that the company you are working for has been giving me the runaround in the hopes that I will go away. My patience has ran out after time and again you telling me you are working on my issues.

Totally unprofessional!

Is anyone out there experiencing what I am going through?   Is anyone taking legal action in which I can take part?

Baggage

Hello,

We've moved to a new support system recently and it is possible that your issue did not migrate properly.

Thanks.

Neither of these orders is for the total you included.  These are 2 separate cases which need to be resolved for a total of $900?  Thanks.

order ID # f9fd40c3-fdca-4d43-b663-0500c1606d2c  =  $400

1aa49017-f5af-4d01-9db8-f7f5d89a7b0e = $500
legendary
Ursay,

Totally unprofessional!

Baggage

Hello,

Thanks.

Activity: 46
Ursay,

Totally unprofessional!

Baggage

Hello,

Is this regarding order ID # f9fd40c3-fdca-4d43-b663-0500c1606d2c   ?

Thanks.

legendary
Ursay,

Totally unprofessional!

Baggage

Hello,

Is this regarding order ID # f9fd40c3-fdca-4d43-b663-0500c1606d2c   ?

Thanks.
legendary
Hello everyone.

How do I get my first bitcoin easily ?

bitinstant.com  !  Smiley
legendary
So I had a problem with my order on 25th April
I have contacted support several times.
I have posted here in the forum. I contacted URSAY and confirmed I am in the queue of issues.
So how long does it take to fix and solve my problem? How long is the queue, how long do i need to wait?

Do you have an email address I can use to look up your issue?  I don't know what your issue is or which queue it may be in.  Thanks.
Activity: 721
Merit: 503

Thanks.
Orwald

We had a period of about 3 hours earlier this morning where some orders were failing, most are being caught up on just fine but if yours is still at issue let me know the OrderID and i'll push it through for you immediately.

Hello,

I am going through the same issue with Orwald. Can you do the same to my order as well? Thanks!
My OrderID/QuoteID is 9f7f9d0b-9c99-4e6e-94eb-651be593cf37

Both processed - apologies for the delays.

Current orders should be running smoothly and on time now.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Hello everyone.

How do I get my first bitcoin easily ?
Activity: 1

Thanks.
Orwald

We had a period of about 3 hours earlier this morning where some orders were failing, most are being caught up on just fine but if yours is still at issue let me know the OrderID and i'll push it through for you immediately.

Hello,

I am going through the same issue with Orwald. Can you do the same to my order as well? Thanks!
My OrderID/QuoteID is 9f7f9d0b-9c99-4e6e-94eb-651be593cf37
Activity: 2
This is the first i've heard of anyone using a machine, generally it's a simple phone call or you only talk to the clerk at the till, if there's any confusion on the process i'd recommend getting in touch with [email protected] for advice.

If you haven't completed payment on an existing quote then don't worry about it and feel free to make a fresh one when ready - quotes are not binding and only become orders once payment is made.

I don't know.  I mean, this was the process.  This was the 7-11 listed nearest me using the location finder.  It printed the address and Vcom ID on my payment slip.  I asked the clerk how MoneyGram was handled, specifically whether I payed him after arranging the details over the phone, and he was baffled.  He said it was all done through the Vcom machine, which indeed had MoneyGram instructions printed all over it.  There was a touch-tone pad on the machine, but no receiver.  It was quite clear about making the call with my cell phone, and the MoneyGram operator accepted and repeated all my information without a hitch, confirming that the payment was going to ZipZap.

The payment slip from ZipZap stated that I should be using bill payment services, but all the phone prompts simply distinguished between sending and accepting a payment.  It wasn't until I got a screen prompt that I got a choice between sending money and paying a bill, so I selected bill payment.  No idea whether that was the right choice.

I think CVS has a different process--red MoneyGram phone, pay the clerk--so maybe I'll try that.  I was hoping to avoid shouting my personal information into a phone for a non-native English speaker next to a line of customers, but I guess it can't be helped.

I realize that you have nothing to do with ZipZap's procedures, but I think the whole process is a lot more convoluted than, "When you visit the payment center, present the payment slip and pay with cash... Simple? Easy? Of course it is: it's how we do things."  Instead of trying to present it as a perfectly simple process, they could perhaps be explicit about how it works differently at different locations.
Activity: 3

Thanks.
Orwald

Thanks so much for your reply. I don't think I have an OrderID but I have both a QuoteID and an EventID:

Quote ID    6d7c4b72-c33a-45f0-9f9b-96919b95549b
Event ID    8d424905-1477-4518-ac38-c6611cba6067
Pages:
Jump to: