Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 100. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 27, 2014, 10:09:42 PM
Just a heads up, we did try and call Phin and didn't get an answer, but are here waiting.
Activity: 420
March 27, 2014, 10:08:12 PM
They ship so little that they don't have a fedex pickup. Probably taking the daily two units by car.

They ship maybe a few units a day, even though nobody has seen them.

They shipped orders out of order.

They gave a miner to mblackout (maybe) with a much higher order number than others.

Mblackout ordered three miners, as AMT said earlier today.

Lemme know when I'm wrong.

3?Huh that's not what I was told today in their office by Josh. I was told he got 150K worth, and order 20 more units and paid with a check before he left. also if he was order number 609 or what ever it was.. shouldn't he already have gotten his back in Febuary

/facepam

what rock have you been under?
March 27, 2014, 10:06:32 PM
Just got to the office, traffic was a nightmare and held up at fedex freight for like an hour for tonight's drop off. Hope Phin's still around if he is we'll be here for a good hour or so.
AMT-
Since you're online, I have a question. I ordered 2, 1.2th miners. Could you make it 1, 2.4 and refund the $2,000 difference. Or just send a 3.2 because of the miner protection program? Would that be reasonable? Thanks!

rofl... you still think these guys can be worked with? they are not refunding ANYTHING. tubby zipkin has stated this. they will not refund ANY MONEY AT ALL. this is why they are being taken to court. have you not been reading the thread?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 27, 2014, 10:05:28 PM
They ship so little that they don't have a fedex pickup. Probably taking the daily two units by car.

They gave a miner to mblackout (maybe) with a much higher order number than others.

3?Huh that's not what I was told today in their office by Josh. I was told he got 150K worth, and order 20 more units and paid with a check before he left. also if he was order number 609 or what ever it was.. shouldn't he already have gotten his back in Febuary
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 27, 2014, 10:03:33 PM
Bruno is gone.
Long live Phinneas Gage
Activity: 378
March 27, 2014, 10:02:45 PM
Bruno is gone.
Activity: 79
March 27, 2014, 10:01:23 PM
Just got to the office, traffic was a nightmare and held up at fedex freight for like an hour for tonight's drop off. Hope Phin's still around if he is we'll be here for a good hour or so.

Why is everyone online... with the exception of Phin...
March 27, 2014, 10:00:47 PM

Activity: 102
March 27, 2014, 09:57:26 PM
AMT-
Since you're online, I have a question. I ordered 2, 1.2th miners. Could you make it 1, 2.4 and refund the $2,000 difference. Or just send a 3.2 because of the miner protection program? Would that be reasonable? Thanks!
Activity: 79
March 27, 2014, 09:46:21 PM
Let me tell you folks from experience what is happening here. I have been hearing the same song and dance for the past 4 months. these guys are buying time. mblackout purchased in excess of 150K on miners (i was told) from AMT. that's the amount of money you have to spend with AMT to get that kind of attention. mblackout is NOT in the same boat as us. if you want to fall into this trap do not say you were not warned. Joshua zipkin is a liar. he has NEVER told the truth on this board and neither has his minion, Jim. he is a greedy fuck who will stop at nothing to take any and all advantages he can with your money and our miners.

if you want to know what kind of guy he is check the delaware and montgomery county court public information data base. he's the type of guy women need protection from. he's a crook and con artist.

They are stalling. he has lied over and over again. do not be fooled folks.

Aside from one guy who spent $150k on miners.. (that is one expensive miner btw since he only has one so far that still hasn't been verified that it hashes as promised which is 1.2 THs. There was talk about possibly putting a turbo on it to make it even faster, not the other way around i.e. turbo to make 1.2 THs a couple months back) but they had all the items together.. since 1/31/14 and they had promised miners into peoples hands well before that date they had received all those items... AMT you have been a sham since the beginning. I am very glad I didn't purchase nearly the amount that I was going to but ticked about the money you have on something that should have been delivered months ago. You have cost me thousands in ROI as you have the majority of the people here. I am still waiting to hear how you will account for that.
Activity: 392
March 27, 2014, 09:45:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 27, 2014, 09:35:46 PM
Wait, so Phin is meeting them at the office and not the assembly facility? What's the point of that?

Phin, if you're just stuck in the office, ask to see some kind of proof that they had shipped 146 miners over two weeks prior to Monday.
Yes there has been an issue with the boards BUT WE'VE fixed the problem and everything will go as planned. . Yes FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS we've been shipping to clients which have agreed there are potential issues and want to receive their miners anyway. Total we've shipped 146 miners. Those orders are scattered between the 500's and 1100's. So when we said we're shipping, we are. We just didn't want to ship something we're not sure in to everyone.

Also, ask for proof that they actually shipped out all the orders below 500, including otep's 1.2TH/s unit at order number 492, back in late February.
Guys,

Calm down. We shot the video yesterday and its at the video product company being formatted and what nut. ORDER 400 TO 500 HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT ALREADY!  WE ARE ALL WORKING ON ASSEMBLING  AND SHIPPING MINERS ONLY.

ORDER 500-600 WILL SHIP ON MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY

600 TO 700 WILL SHIP ON WEDNSDAY TO  FRIDAY.

700 TO 800 MONDAY TO WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

800 TO 900 WEDNSDAY OF THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

AND SO ON.

PLEASE STOP TRASHING OUR COMPANY AS WE ARE ONE OF THE ONLY TWO COMPANIES IN AMERICA THAT ARE SHIPPING TERRAHASH MINERS. THANKS.
March 27, 2014, 09:17:14 PM
Let me tell you folks from experience what is happening here. I have been hearing the same song and dance for the past 4 months. these guys are buying time. mblackout purchased in excess of 150K on miners (i was told) from AMT. that's the amount of money you have to spend with AMT to get that kind of attention. mblackout is NOT in the same boat as us. if you want to fall into this trap do not say you were not warned. Joshua zipkin is a liar. he has NEVER told the truth on this board and neither has his minion, Jim. he is a greedy fuck who will stop at nothing to take any and all advantages he can with your money and our miners.

if you want to know what kind of guy he is check the delaware and montgomery county court public information data base. he's the type of guy women need protection from. he's a crook and con artist.

They are stalling. he has lied over and over again. do not be fooled folks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 27, 2014, 09:16:50 PM
Who ever is getting pineappled I sure hope they brought some lube.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 27, 2014, 09:08:26 PM
Did Phin meet with them?

~casey

he's probably trying to  work the pineapple in right now Grin
Activity: 105
March 27, 2014, 09:04:10 PM
Did Phin meet with them?

~casey
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 27, 2014, 08:55:39 PM
Some one earlier asked what my order number was. It's 1432.

If I were to take the option of not having my miner assembled, as long as the boards were tested, I would want some sort of compensation as my order did indeed include assembly. I really like the idea of receiving the two backplanes and six boards. I'd want two cages to mount the boards in, I've already priced milk crates for their added open air. My wife doesn't like the idea of a milk crate sitting there so I told her she can paint the outside to match the rest of the room.

I'd love to have the extra space with the 3 boards per backplane. I'd would love to have a liquid cooling system with copper pipe coiled along the heat sink like my old refrigerator. ;-)

Could a system with the two backplanes be run with the one pi and a USB hub?

If five boards run at 1th nominal then 6 boards would be the 1.2 nominal then I should get a little more out of it in turbo mode.
Activity: 532
March 27, 2014, 08:30:31 PM
Regardless I for one am glad he did this. Its a big deal at least to get things moving again. Doesnt totally change what has happened thus far, but if we start to get our miners then thats all that counts. I personally can live without a case. But seeing as I paid for it, wouldn't hurt to get the parts and assemble it myself if I have to. All I want is to know the miner works before I walk out of there with the hardware.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 27, 2014, 08:12:13 PM
Hmm. even folks on the BitMine.ch thread are talking about some getting units. Faboo!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5938275
Now as long as that light at the end of this tunnel isn't another train...
March 27, 2014, 08:06:14 PM
I'm annoyed you aren't at the assembly facility. That is the only place that matters. Going to an office to get abducted doesn't achieve anything. If you are going down, at least go down swingin!
Pages:
Jump to: