Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 104. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 27, 2014, 03:08:39 PM
I've asked for a refund also, maybe I have been shunned... I filed a case after they stopped returning my phone calls and do not answer me. I don't really know how to figure this game out they are playing.

let me tell you something. AMT will NOT issue you a refund. Even if they tell you otherwise it's just a scam to buy more time. These guys are lying pieces of crap. They deserve everything they have coming to them.

IF YOU WISH TO PURSUE LEGAL AVENUES WITH AMT MINERS PM ME. THERE IS NO EXPENSE ON YOUR PART. PM ME AND WE CAN TALK.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
March 27, 2014, 03:07:45 PM
I have been emailing [email protected] every day, I also call and no one responds to me. I am in the 950's range.
i e.mail them regularly on that e.mail they just provided its pure bullshit that someone will get back to you haha 1 month ive been waiting for a response on why they lied to me and where my order is. i cant believe anything they say anymore
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 27, 2014, 03:06:31 PM
I have been emailing [email protected] every day, I also call and no one responds to me. I am in the 950's range.

I've also emailed them three times with no response. Called plenty of times but no one picks up. My order is #899.
Activity: 420
March 27, 2014, 03:05:49 PM
anyone interested in speaking with an attorney PM me. the more response i get the better.

dont forget to post your issues here as well.

http://www.advancedminers-clients.com/
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2014, 03:05:15 PM
5 months dude
Ask for refund
legendary
Activity: 1610
March 27, 2014, 02:51:53 PM
6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

Today we'll make some special pics for you.
What about me? Some special video of fireman in action or 1.2 t hashing with 5 modules smoothly Grin Grin ;Din a closed smoking box Grin
Orders 500 plus were shipping from mounts now
Are you using elephants for delivery???
609 has just arrived and not working congrats Grin
Ask for refund guys. This crapy pics mean just be patient and wait a few months more just a few Grin
Activity: 588
March 27, 2014, 02:49:31 PM
hi amt i have a 520 ghs miner on order in the space of time its taken you to get your head round your issues and start shipping these miners btc diff has gone up 3 fold meaning people who ordered in feb/jan whom are still waiting on rigs have no roi window please coyld you explain how you mean to implement your miners protection and ship out either 2 units per order or double the hashing power as promised. in the state things are now if you dont warrant the protection that you offered as matter of course with every order then you will just recieve much more of a backlash from the mining comunity. please either reapond here or pm me with your response thanks.
Activity: 620
March 27, 2014, 02:48:56 PM
Come more pics:

Cages ready to go:

hey whats ur order number?

Mblackouts order number is #609 if anyone is interested.

Why don't you guys formulate a list of questions that are not related to your order numbers or deliveries/pickups because as you can see we are not answering those types of questions here. If you email [email protected] someone will get back to you.

haha wait so ur saying an e.mail to that addy will get a response? ok so where is my response for the 19 e.mails outstanding then? stop shipping lies start shipping products ffs and dont feed us bullshit answer my e.mails on where my order is and ill believe u
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 27, 2014, 02:46:32 PM
6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

Why do we need to ask customers to show pictures of your company's progress?

Is it not your responsibility to provide a progress report to paying customers?

You are beating a dead horse.

AMT knows what the customers want and need to be reassured. They choose not to update us. This is very telling of their operation.

We still have yet to see better photos of the internals, and the device hashing. Until we get some solid evidence, everything else is hearsay.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 27, 2014, 02:38:29 PM
6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

Why do we need to ask customers to show pictures of your company's progress?

Is it not your responsibility to provide a progress report to paying customers?

legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 27, 2014, 02:36:37 PM
Why won't he post his order number? Or did I miss it?

Check the unofficial order list. Might be on there I haven't checked personally.

Edit: I checked. Not on there.

I call B.S. on blackout.....   for some reason he gets preferential treatment with a likely order in the #600 range.  

However folks in the 500 range have yet to receive their units.

The guy is a plant used to validate the story that AMT shipped to some random folks.    The guy posts nowhere but on this thread.   The hardware does appear real,  however, there is no evidence in photographs that it is actually hashing.   The photo is so bogus,  why is it photographed on a desk unattached to anything.   If I had that miner, I would not waste money taking it offline.   

AMT has a day left to respond to my Consumer Complaint,  otherwise I'll be seeing them in small claims court.

We never received a formal complaint regarding your order. Which agency did you file with?

If you aren't going to honor my refund,  I'll be filing in small claims court in the next few days.

I've already sent several messages to you folks,  so don't give me the run around.
March 27, 2014, 02:35:45 PM
Only thing I can think of is they are getting the office pick up orders out of the way first.....presumably. I know I could go but again I am at the ass end of the queue. So who knows. But yea I can see why people think you are a plant if you arent even giving up the order number. You got your order so there should be no reason to hold back that info.

Something as simple as an Order # and the guy can't even reveal it!

Total B.S.

Waiting for the next plant to show up.

His order was #609 and he ordered several units, he left with one, he'll come get the rest in a few days.
Curious as to why you are answering questions that are directed to MBLACKOUT.

You really aren't helping the nay-sayers here by taking it upon yourself to answer questions for him.

Let's see what Phin says about this all. I trust we can get some unbiased reviews about AMT's operation from him.
Activity: 392
March 27, 2014, 02:33:42 PM
6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

March 27, 2014, 02:33:11 PM
Only thing I can think of is they are getting the office pick up orders out of the way first.....presumably. I know I could go but again I am at the ass end of the queue. So who knows. But yea I can see why people think you are a plant if you arent even giving up the order number. You got your order so there should be no reason to hold back that info.

Something as simple as an Order # and the guy can't even reveal it!

Total B.S.

Waiting for the next plant to show up.

His order was #609 and he ordered several units, he left with one, he'll come get the rest in a few days.
March 27, 2014, 02:31:50 PM
6 cases.Very reassuring (NOT).

Antec makes great cases, but I fail to see how they make sense used in this application. I have had many Antec cases, and even with MANY fans installed, a high powered graphics card can get things quite warm inside.

I still think a milk crate would be 100x better than a stuffed PC case.

Any other photos?
March 27, 2014, 02:31:34 PM
Why won't he post his order number? Or did I miss it?

Check the unofficial order list. Might be on there I haven't checked personally.

Edit: I checked. Not on there.

I call B.S. on blackout.....   for some reason he gets preferential treatment with a likely order in the #600 range.  

However folks in the 500 range have yet to receive their units.

The guy is a plant used to validate the story that AMT shipped to some random folks.    The guy posts nowhere but on this thread.   The hardware does appear real,  however, there is no evidence in photographs that it is actually hashing.   The photo is so bogus,  why is it photographed on a desk unattached to anything.   If I had that miner, I would not waste money taking it offline.   

AMT has a day left to respond to my Consumer Complaint,  otherwise I'll be seeing them in small claims court.

We never received a formal complaint regarding your order. Which agency did you file with?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
March 27, 2014, 02:29:44 PM
Can we get some more photos of something SUBSTANTIAL?

I'm sorry, but 50 or so cages don't put our minds at ease.

How about pictures of the cases and power supplies to fulfill all of these orders? How about reviews from some of the "others" that have received their miners. How about an actual picture of ... wait for it... the rig ACTUALLY mining?

So far I'm unimpressed.

cases....

March 27, 2014, 02:29:26 PM
Come more pics:

Cages ready to go:

Mblackouts order number is #609 if anyone is interested.

Why don't you guys formulate a list of questions that are not related to your order numbers or deliveries/pickups because as you can see we are not answering those types of questions here. If you email [email protected] someone will get back to you.
l12
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 27, 2014, 01:59:35 PM
Come more pics:

Cages ready to go:

https://i.imgur.com/OBo2k49.jpg

March 27, 2014, 01:59:25 PM
Until I get my hands on one I won't know for sure any of the details. At this point just by looking at the case its easy to see where the potential flaws could be. That said, if it works it works. And like any good techie worth anything they will want to figure out how to squeeze out every bit of performance out of it.

My first thoughts would be a single fan at the top is not enough to vent the excessive heat. That said the side vent can bring in cool air providing some suction in a more passive fashion. The front fans in the case also provide some more cooling but are blocked by the hard drive mounts in the case so it diffuses airflow and creates less efficient ways.

I cant get a close look at the PSU. So I have no idea what it is or is capable of. If its a 1200 watt PSU then its more than capable of doing what it needs to do and hitting the 1.2Ths mark.
Without a physical unit in hand I wont know anything about the hashing performance.

Hopefully some more people get some of these and post up pics/vids and whatnot so we can start seeing how well they do.
1.2 Mark with 5 modules + 1200 watt PSU is MADNESSSSSSSS and HIGH TOP AMT ENGINEERING COOLING
Make sure that the fireman is around Grin Grin Grin Grin
Ask for your money back Wink
i am giving this peace of crap 10-15 minutes live MAX before blast

Fine qualify your statement as to why you think that would be the case? There are technical people amongst us so we can validate/invalidate those statements. Right now its just madness and get a fireman there.

What are the electrical aspects that would make this wrong to run? Now if its running at 1.2THs turbo mode I think then the 1.2THs nominal mode is a misleading statement. Turbo is meant to be overclocked.
But right now losia you gotta qualify what you just said with a bit more than get a fireman. We know the devices are real enough. The quality is still in question but we need to understand your thinking as to why you think they will burst into flames. Go into as much technical detail as possible so there is no room for misunderstanding.

So then - lets start with the cage.

Let's NOT start with the cage. The cage is not what everyone is interested in knowing about.

That's like saying, "let's start with the broom we use to sweep up the assembly plant's floor".
Jump to: