Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 101. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 27, 2014, 07:59:14 PM
Bitcointalk was acting sluggish, but seems to be up to snuff now. I did receive another courtesy PM from them expressing an apology for running late due to working late at their assembly facility. They should be here momentarily, thus nothing yet, but good news nonetheless, for they're communicating and seem to be busting their balls to satisfy outstanding orders.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 27, 2014, 07:43:16 PM
Bye bye bruno Sad 

I'll miss your posts.

I can't believe people are considering another delay tactic and reduction in what you receive from them. I said months ago to file complaints with the appropriate agencies, to file an actual case in small claims court, but who bothered to do it? Now it is APRIL and you have nothing, just more delays.

Skip the "case assembly service" ?? You mean building the damn things? What a joke.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 27, 2014, 07:31:52 PM
Just a heads up, we're running a bit late in assembly. We're leaving the facility now and headed towards the office to meet Phin, its about an hour depending on traffic. We PM'd Phin earlier saying that we'll be there between 6:30-7, apologies, just running late.

I, too, got stuck in traffic, thinking I would get here a half hour early. Finally, got off 476, then opted to turned the wrong way, for I thought I saw a goat.  Roll Eyes

Now, at Saxby's, and have already replied to AMT, of which I see they are online now.

Look forward to meeting them.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Good luck Bruno. Update us ASAP. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Activity: 392
March 27, 2014, 07:08:01 PM
Just a heads up, we're running a bit late in assembly. We're leaving the facility now and headed towards the office to meet Phin, its about an hour depending on traffic. We PM'd Phin earlier saying that we'll be there between 6:30-7, apologies, just running late.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
March 27, 2014, 07:06:19 PM
If i were to receive another rig from AMT, FIRST thing i would do is remove it from it's case, BEFORE i turn it on.  The cases and configurations they are using are nothing but a waste of space and add extra cost.  just do the antminer thing, and ship without a case.  who cares what it looks like if it works.

See now that's a good idea. It would speed up assembly/shipping and it's basically what we did with the first units shipped out so far.

But that miner would basically be like our testing station #3.  

Cage with fans mounted on the back, modules, mainboard and backplane, raspi and cables.  If anyone is up for that we're down to draft a quick agreement/form that states you as a client prefer to receive your miner in a disassembled and don't wish for the case assembly service.

Who's up for that?
I am for my 520 unit which is rather far down the line @ order 1565... I think my Ants look fine caseless.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
March 27, 2014, 06:11:37 PM
If i were to receive another rig from AMT, FIRST thing i would do is remove it from it's case, BEFORE i turn it on.  The cases and configurations they are using are nothing but a waste of space and add extra cost.  just do the antminer thing, and ship without a case.  who cares what it looks like if it works.

See now that's a good idea. It would speed up assembly/shipping and it's basically what we did with the first units shipped out so far.

Cage with fans mounted on the back, modules, mainboard and backplane, raspi and cables.  If anyone is up for that we're down to draft a quick agreement/form that states you as a client prefer to receive your miner in a disassembled and don't wish for the case assembly service.

Who's up for that?
im up for that and i dont ming setting things up in a gpu style rig to keep things cool but there has to be more of an incentive than you will have it shipped tomorrow i shall p.m you with my proposal and if were in agreeance then happy all round but i will need great instructions on how to actually run this so if you could p.m or set me up a log in for the back end support from your page that would be awesome.
Activity: 294
March 27, 2014, 06:01:00 PM
I am very concerned what is being offered here is not a 1.2 Th/s miner, but just a very expensive overclocked 1Th/s miner. I am asking for a refund.

A lot of folks have tried to do that already.   Time to consult a lawyer.  Ask clennel for one.

I've emailed his lawyer. Same response as AMT.

None.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 27, 2014, 05:57:28 PM
6 cases.

Very reassuring.

Any other photos?

Today we'll make some special pics for you.

Still waiting for those pics.
legendary
March 27, 2014, 05:54:53 PM
I am very concerned what is being offered here is not a 1.2 Th/s miner, but just a very expensive overclocked 1Th/s miner. I am asking for a refund.

A lot of folks have tried to do that already.   Time to consult a lawyer.  Ask clennel for one.
Activity: 532
March 27, 2014, 05:52:55 PM
If i were to receive another rig from AMT, FIRST thing i would do is remove it from it's case, BEFORE i turn it on.  The cases and configurations they are using are nothing but a waste of space and add extra cost.  just do the antminer thing, and ship without a case.  who cares what it looks like if it works.

Who's up for that?

I would be perfectly fine with that setup. I would have done away with the case anyway.

@AMT if you are offering this as a way to get us to get the hardware quicker than sure I am up for it. Message me the details. I would be more than happy to check it out. My primary gripe with the setup was airflow anyway so this logically makes sense. What about the LED display? is that part of the disassembled unit too?
Activity: 714
March 27, 2014, 05:50:16 PM
You will need this email then i guess. good luck. please respond if you have success

[email protected]

March 27, 2014, 05:47:16 PM
some lawyer should set up a business in the btc recovery area nicw little.niche there

Maybe we can hire that 'Merry Miner' dude to serve as a Debt Collector.

Maybe we can hire ROCKY BALBOA to be the debt collector. When the debt continues to go unpaid, ROCKY beats the shit out of him.

Remember, Rocky started out as a debt collector before he started fighting  Wink
Good film but i think stalone is knocking on abit now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 27, 2014, 05:44:04 PM
some lawyer should set up a business in the btc recovery area nicw little.niche there

Maybe we can hire ROCKY BALBOA to be the debt collector. When the debt continues to go unpaid, ROCKY beats the shit out of him.

Remember, Rocky started out as a debt collector before he started fighting  Wink
Activity: 294
March 27, 2014, 05:43:56 PM

Who's up for that?

I'm up for that.
legendary
March 27, 2014, 05:40:20 PM

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 27, 2014, 05:40:09 PM
These will be complete kits right? Customers are not supposed to build them themselves as parts arrive over a few days?HuhHuh OH good, the boards are here, look the chips came today, oh goodie my case arrived, almost done now?)

Call our company, leave a message (yeah thats great) and we'll get back to you (what, after school is done?) How about being around during BUSINESS hours if you are trying to run a BUSINESS.

And 5 months after I posted this, look
DIY KITS!!!!!

LOL
March 27, 2014, 05:38:54 PM
legendary
March 27, 2014, 05:36:52 PM
AMT_Miners: It's in our best interest to know WHO is posting here under your account.  You say various workers for AMT; can we have some names please? We know Jim Brown and Joshua Zipkin. Who else?

You should make it official and let us know who is communicating with investors here on AMT's behalf.

March 27, 2014, 05:34:18 PM
AMT's goal:

DELAY DELAY DELAY

Listen to the others here: Time to take legal action. Don't sit on your hands and wait around for something that will never come.

If you're too lazy to seek out a lawyer, then you deserve what's coming. There are many people here that have already done the legwork, contact them and get the ball rolling in your favor.
Pages:
Jump to: