Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 102. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 27, 2014, 05:29:40 PM
Personally, I want the product I paid for - in full. I was promised delivery the first week of february. its now basically APRIL and I still haven't gotten anything - not even an email response or ANY form of communication.

That's what lawyers are for....   PM me if you need one.

BTW,  anyone ever hire a collections agency?   
legendary
March 27, 2014, 05:28:15 PM
I also think I should wait, because it seems it is just a 1T miner and not 1.2T. Are you able to send out a 2T if we compromise here like the other user suggested?

Advise:   Accept the offer,  however don't sign away your rights to the MPP.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 27, 2014, 05:28:09 PM
Personally, I want the product I paid for - in full. I was promised delivery the first week of february. its now basically APRIL and I still haven't gotten anything - not even an email response or ANY form of communication.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
March 27, 2014, 05:21:53 PM
If i were to receive another rig from AMT, FIRST thing i would do is remove it from it's case, BEFORE i turn it on.  The cases and configurations they are using are nothing but a waste of space and add extra cost.  just do the antminer thing, and ship without a case.  who cares what it looks like if it works.

See now that's a good idea. It would speed up assembly/shipping and it's basically what we did with the first units shipped out so far.

But that miner would basically be like our testing station #3.  

Cage with fans mounted on the back, modules, mainboard and backplane, raspi and cables.  If anyone is up for that we're down to draft a quick agreement/form that states you as a client prefer to receive your miner in a disassembled and don't wish for the case assembly service.

Who's up for that?

Didn't we talk about this early on? I seem to remember this subject a few months ago to help speed the shipping process. So how about the credit card issue? When will that get fixed?
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
March 27, 2014, 05:06:31 PM
If i were to receive another rig from AMT, FIRST thing i would do is remove it from it's case, BEFORE i turn it on.  The cases and configurations they are using are nothing but a waste of space and add extra cost.  just do the antminer thing, and ship without a case.  who cares what it looks like if it works.

See now that's a good idea. It would speed up assembly/shipping and it's basically what we did with the first units shipped out so far.

Cage with fans mounted on the back, modules, mainboard and backplane, raspi and cables.  If anyone is up for that we're down to draft a quick agreement/form that states you as a client prefer to receive your miner in a disassembled and don't wish for the case assembly service.

Who's up for that?
i could be up for that, what sort of time frame would we be looking at if we did that?

Order #1450
How about you send my miner out sooner and ill build the thing into the case. just send me the miner and the case seperate and ill do the rest?

same here im order 1428 you could send both ours from your EU office as promised before

EDIT: if not shipped within a week a full refund would be preferred
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 27, 2014, 05:06:24 PM
If my machine will not ship in the next week I am up for that, my order is in the 950's.

Surprised any of you would still be pushing for this hardware considering ROI is impossible. Not sure what you guys are thinking. Wouldn't you rather have your money back to buy some Antminers?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 27, 2014, 05:05:29 PM
If i were to receive another rig from AMT, FIRST thing i would do is remove it from it's case, BEFORE i turn it on.  The cases and configurations they are using are nothing but a waste of space and add extra cost.  just do the antminer thing, and ship without a case.  who cares what it looks like if it works.

Who's up for that?
i could be up for that, what sort of time frame would we be looking at if we did that?
I seriously doubt that the machines are delayed because they aren't fast enough to assemble them into cases.   That's absurd.

The most likely problem is that they can't drive 5 or 6 boards with a single power supply and case and not have it all blow up!

+1

At this point I'm concerned about whether the shit would even run w/o overheating/damaging parts once it's in the users' hands. If this were the case, they can say "We fulfilled our end, it must of been something you did!"

I still think the best course of action is to ask for refunds. They have missed their deadlines, miners aren't up to spec, and all of these delays more than justify a refund.
legendary
March 27, 2014, 05:00:30 PM

Who's up for that?
I seriously doubt that the machines are delayed because they aren't fast enough to assemble them into cases.   That's absurd.

The most likely problem is that they can't drive 5 or 6 boards with a single power supply and case and not have it all blow up!

Activity: 714
March 27, 2014, 04:59:10 PM

Who's up for that?

Order #1450
How about you send my miner out sooner and ill build the thing into the case. just send me the miner and the case seperate and ill do the rest?
Activity: 620
March 27, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

Who's up for that?
l12
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 27, 2014, 04:55:10 PM

Who's up for that?
can u tell me a time frame when will someone be replying to my email?

i'm sorry
or should i have ask that question in another email?
l12
March 27, 2014, 04:53:59 PM

Who's up for that?
can u tell me a time frame when will someone be replying to my email?
legendary
March 27, 2014, 04:52:26 PM
If i were to receive another rig from AMT, FIRST thing i would do is remove it from it's case, BEFORE i turn it on.  The cases and configurations they are using are nothing but a waste of space and add extra cost.  just do the antminer thing, and ship without a case.  who cares what it looks like if it works.

Who's up for that?

At this stage... people will be happy to receive the 48 coincraft A1 chips that you owe us.   Who cares about a bad case or non-working motherboard!

If you send folks 6 boards with two backplanes so they can run two systems with two 1000w power supplies... then yes... anything better than a delayed product.  Don't even bother supply the power supplies,  just send 6 boards and backplanes (with 2 rhasberry pi's) that we can just plug in with our own power supplies.

I can't believe that you are even asking this question now,  after a month delay.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 27, 2014, 04:48:45 PM

Who's up for that?
Activity: 532
March 27, 2014, 04:47:23 PM
Well one thing I noticed....bitmine.ch's authorized reseller page is 404ed.
http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=5204

Sign of things to come?
l12
March 27, 2014, 04:31:58 PM
it's like hey! order from us but shut up and no complaints u get it when you get it

i'm still waiting for a reply from [email protected] btw

rofl... you are your own worst enemy.

yea...just venting a little from all the bs
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 27, 2014, 04:31:50 PM
it's like hey! order from us but shut up and no complaints u get it when you get it

We all have been waiting for responses from all their email addresses, they don't answer any of them... promise after promise they just keep delaying more and more... it's a joke... even if I get my miners today they will be worth thousands less than what it would have been worth when I was promised to have it and unless they upgrade all the 1.2 THS for 5 THs machines and we get them tomorrow I've pretty much lost out on the ROI I should have received based on what they have promised in the past.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 27, 2014, 04:28:00 PM

rofl... you are your own worst enemy.
l12
March 27, 2014, 04:26:54 PM

Jump to: