Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 18. (Read 678322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2014, 02:43:04 PM

I am not wishing any one to die. It is not my stile. I am a human after all.
But personal things are personal so it is better for all to be like this. Sharing such things in public is made on purpose to make you feel bad about it. So is it your problem that someone will eventually die. Because you are his customer? I guess no
But is it Zipkin problem that some of his employes is going to die because of his lies and fake promises
I think yes. So let leave Zipkin to take care of it ann other shit and pressure which is around the corner just because he is the only one to be blamed for it
Ps I missed phin post about Jim so let us hope the guy will be ok and his foot will never cross amt office again

Personal things?   You aren't even a customer,  what did these folks at AMT do to you?

Why are you even participating in this thread anyway?
I hate lies. Is it so hard to understand?
Go back 200 pages and show me a single posts of mine which is a lie.
Did I say something wrong. No. Did I ever lied? Did I say it it most appropriate way of course no.
Go from the begging of the tread and count amt replies -post and do you best to find a few tha are not lie?
How many you can find?
Face the facts guy's Grin stop taking your purple pils please. This guys are manipulating you from day one!
And start to think it is about time this to happen
legendary
April 11, 2014, 02:38:27 PM

Basically everyone gets what he deserves someday....

Iguess that is why you never got your 10 BTC. Grin
I do not care dude Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 11, 2014, 02:37:52 PM

But personal things are personal so it is better for all to be like this. Sharing such things in public is made on purpose to make you feel bad about it. So is it your problem that someone will eventually die. Because you are his customer? I guess no
But is it Zipkin problem that some of his employes is going to die because of his lies and fake promises
I think yes. So let leave Zipkin to take care of it ann other shit and pressure which is around the corner just because he is the only one to be blamed for it
Ps I missed phin post about Jim so let us hope the guy will be ok and his foot will never cross amt office again

Personal things?   You aren't even a customer,  what did these folks at AMT do to you?

Why are you even participating in this thread anyway?
legendary
April 11, 2014, 02:37:15 PM
Got this e-mail today:

"Hi Steven,

Jim took a leave of absence due to stress and basically coming close to a heart attack the other day.

I'll take over on this one and I'll get back to you a bit later today regarding your orders.

Thanks and all the best to you,

Alyssa".

All my best to Jim, I hope he gets his health back soon.  I am sure he is under a lot of stress lately.

Wow....  I can just imagine... not only do they have upset customers... they've got legal folks and government officials now watching them like a hawk.   I would not want to be in their position.
Do you guy's believe in this shit?
There is no Jim there or if there is one it is not your fault at all

No offense....actually I am totally offending, but you are a dick. Phin already actually met Jim and even had a smoke with the guy. So yea this particular bit could easily be the real deal. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and say the kind of shit you do without really thinking about it. With all the crap coming down on them now this could easily be the case. Not wishing someone dies or get a heart-attack over this.
And at least someone from AMT is handling the order. Wishing someone's death over something like this is just all sorts of fucked up. But then karma is a bitch and it usually rebounds on the person wishing the death (if you believe in Karma but usually the universe somehow makes it work).

Agree with you here.   Loshia is Bulgarian, so its probably in their culture to wish everyone bad luck even though they personally weren't harmed.  I mean,  isn't it rudiculous that this Loshia character keeps bashing AMT even though he isn't even a customer.

Amt owns me money did you forget about it? And you can read my comment above also
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
April 11, 2014, 02:35:35 PM
Can you point us to any data sheets showing the physical connections to these supplies? I have been searching high and low through Dell, HP and other sites for their server PSU's and none seem to like giving us the output connector/bus-lug layout.
legendary
April 11, 2014, 02:35:15 PM
Got this e-mail today:

"Hi Steven,

Jim took a leave of absence due to stress and basically coming close to a heart attack the other day.

I'll take over on this one and I'll get back to you a bit later today regarding your orders.

Alyssa".

All my best to Jim, I hope he gets his health back soon.  I am sure he is under a lot of stress lately.

Wow....  I can just imagine... not only do they have upset customers... they've got legal folks and government officials now watching them like a hawk.   I would not want to be in their position.

No offense....actually I am totally offending, but you are a dick. Phin already actually met Jim and even had a smoke with the guy. So yea this particular bit could easily be the real deal. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and say the kind of shit you do without really thinking about it. With all the crap coming down on them now this could easily be the case. Not wishing someone dies or get a heart-attack over this.
And at least someone from AMT is handling the order. Wishing someone's death over something like this is just all sorts of fucked up. But then karma is a bitch and it usually rebounds on the person wishing the death (if you believe in Karma but usually the universe somehow makes it work).

Agree with you here.   Loshia is Bulgarian, so its probably in their culture to wish everyone bad luck even though they personally weren't harmed.  I mean,  isn't it rudiculous that this Loshia character keeps bashing AMT even though he isn't even a customer.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 11, 2014, 02:34:39 PM

Iguess that is why you never got your 10 BTC. Grin
legendary
April 11, 2014, 02:31:53 PM
Got this e-mail today:

"Hi Steven,

Alyssa".

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 11, 2014, 02:21:51 PM
Got this e-mail today:

"Hi Steven,

Alyssa".

legendary
April 11, 2014, 01:56:08 PM
Got this e-mail today:

"Hi Steven,

Alyssa".

legendary
April 11, 2014, 01:48:40 PM
Got this e-mail today:

"Hi Steven,

Alyssa".

All my best to Jim, I hope he gets his health back soon.  I am sure he is under a lot of stress lately.

Wow....  I can just imagine... not only do they have upset customers... they've got legal folks and government officials now watching them like a hawk.   I would not want to be in their position.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 11, 2014, 01:19:18 PM
Got this e-mail today:

"Hi Steven,

Alyssa".

All my best to Jim, I hope he gets his health back soon.  I am sure he is under a lot of stress lately.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 11, 2014, 12:37:54 PM
Hopefully I see the tracking info today, hoping to get these things up and running.

Me too. Was told either yesterday or today and, well, the tracking info didn't come yesterday...
Activity: 532
April 11, 2014, 12:16:48 PM
Hopefully I see the tracking info today, hoping to get these things up and running.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
April 11, 2014, 12:01:59 PM
Checking reviews on PSU's brought another point - if it has multiple 12v rails (like the e-Power ones do) - check the wattage rating of them. Case in point, a 1500w e-Power one I saw has 6 rails - but each has a max rating of only 264w (12v*22a) and the blades need 300w each or more...

Really looking like multiple supplies is gonna be the easiest way to go.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-HP-BLC-7000-Hot-Plug-PSU-2450W-Part-488603-001-488603-001-/111315648756?pt=US_Server_Power_Supplies&hash=item19eaee00f4

Would you know how to retro-fit this kind of a supply to work ?
Similarly to other server PSUs, you have to wire up PS_KILL and PS_ON, but other than that it's pretty simple.
Plus it would run one of your AMT miners at 92% efficiency with loads of headroom
http://www.plugloadsolutions.com/psu_reports/HEWLETT%20PACKARD_499243-B21_SO-041_2450W_80+_Report.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 11, 2014, 11:08:59 AM
Hi all
This morning i recieved my amt miner kit.  Grin off to buy a psu for it today. ill update with performance and power usage as mellorbo and regtable have a temp gauge and volt meter. we should have the kits running and tweaked hopefully by tonight
Congrats
I am looking for your update dude
10X
PS: mellorbo is silent no updates from him Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Mellorbo/regtable own the same miner and them 2 are my buddies. we are off to buy psus for the miners today. well be setting them up and tweaking tonight. as soon as we get them running properly and record the speeds/temps/and voltages we will update the thread.
 Wink
+1
had a few things to sort out and the 2 psu's we was using were not up to scratch so getting new psu today as timmy said

Here's to hoping that mellorbo and regtable69 don't get into a scuff and want to split the miner in half to go their separate ways.

Once again, no hard evidence of anything. Just a bunch of hearsay and more delay tactics.

As for Phin, he's officially SOLD OUT.

1. Drives 12 hours and doesn't go to the assembly plant
2. Says AMT and the miners are legit and hashing away (we dont see any of that in the video)
3. Doesn't prove much, other than his word is worth about $5000 (or the cost of a miner)

I suggest everyone file against AMT and forget about receiving their vaporware miners. Even if they can get them out the door soon, why would you want to continue supporting Joshua/AMT?

I think we should put them out of business while recouping our investment.  

YOU ARE NOT A CLIENT NOR A CUSTOMER - WE HAVE ALSO BANNED YOU FROM PURCHASING OUR MINERS.

OH DEAR GOD. WHATEVER WILL I DO???

I know...in the future I'll buy from companies that aren't run by retards.

if you have not purchased anything from amt why are you here? i know i would have better things to do with my time than sit and troll a page i have nothing to do with
FAN BOY NOW ARE WE :-P
no not at all but why waste time trolling a page where you have no need to be in?
Activity: 620
April 11, 2014, 10:10:33 AM
Hi all
This morning i recieved my amt miner kit.  Grin off to buy a psu for it today. ill update with performance and power usage as mellorbo and regtable have a temp gauge and volt meter. we should have the kits running and tweaked hopefully by tonight
Congrats
10X
Mellorbo/regtable own the same miner and them 2 are my buddies. we are off to buy psus for the miners today. well be setting them up and tweaking tonight. as soon as we get them running properly and record the speeds/temps/and voltages we will update the thread.
 Wink
+1
had a few things to sort out and the 2 psu's we was using were not up to scratch so getting new psu today as timmy said
Activity: 714
April 11, 2014, 09:45:08 AM
Hi all
Congrats
10X
 Wink
legendary
April 11, 2014, 09:32:05 AM
Hey guy's
Why are you so silent?
As long as you getting the units i am eager to see some honest pool speed chart + power consumption?
Any One
That was the top AMT secret kept away from us Grin
It is about time truth to be revealed Grin

being in the uk there is sime tweaking to be done. and our dual power supply is not performing as it should. will update later today
Honestly speaking dual power supply is big NoNo in general
There are many potential issues involved
Just a friendly advise for all of you

if It is possible just buy additional Rapi and split your setup .
the goal is always to use common ground from SINGLE PSU and never mixed PSU's grounds

AMT engineers where are you  Grin
Give some help to your customers so they can use your products at the end Grin

we have had input from amt regarding our set up and the dual psu as you say is a no no. just causes voltage dunless you can run it off a seperate plug socket which is a nightmare.

Agree here.   With all the power supply issues,  one should be able to split up their modules.

What hardware do I need to set up an additional rig?
presumably a new pi and interface board plus another backplane. if you have a 1500w psu you should be ok for 5 boards. iv been running the 3x boards on a 750w psu so far but off to buy an 1100w today see if this improves the voltage to the cards as one seems to drop low. although having a good tweak made all cards go active with all cores showing 250+/- active cores its too much for a 750w
[/quote]

Can AMT ship an additional back panel so that people who don't have a 1500w psu or the residential wiring to split up their miners into two?

legendary
April 11, 2014, 09:20:18 AM
Hi all
Congrats
10X
Pages:
Jump to: