Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 181. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 06, 2014, 03:28:36 PM
How do u join the legal proceedings?

If no one else has already done so and filed already.. I gave them 48 hours. In the meantime I'll do the ground work to get something together, I'm not a lawyer by any means though so if there is someone that has a little more legal sense it would be great if they stepped up, but I will start the process up today and move forward with it if I/we don't hear about a definite resolution within 48 hours.

Could we go to a small claims court as a group?

Not sure if this qualifies as SMALL CLAIMS. Cumulatively,  AMT has over $250,000 of our money.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 06, 2014, 03:25:29 PM

If no one else has already done so and filed already.. I gave them 48 hours. In the meantime I'll do the ground work to get something together, I'm not a lawyer by any means though so if there is someone that has a little more legal sense it would be great if they stepped up, but I will start the process up today and move forward with it if I/we don't hear about a definite resolution within 48 hours.

Could we go to a small claims court as a group?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 06, 2014, 03:20:58 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 06, 2014, 03:17:21 PM
Whether AMT cares or not about updating the customer base on this thread; it's amazing that they wouldn't post SOMETHING especially with all these legal threats coming about. It's not even JUST this thread: there are no responded emails or phone calls.

Reality check: They don't have anything NEW to update us with: therefore the lack of updates.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 06, 2014, 03:14:55 PM
I agree. It is more for the others that are looking to form a lawsuit against AMT so that there aren't all of these little lawsuits occurring and that several of us can come together and form a class action lawsuit. Attorney costs are typically lower per person and the response is usually better especially since I believe there are probably more than 1,000 people that have been taken advantage of.

Could we all band together as a group and demand refunds for the units we purchased?

Could a lawyer represent us as a group of buyers (rather than a class action lawsuit)?

1. that is what we pretty much have been doing already, time for legal action.

2. That would be a class action lawsuit...

No, a class action lawsuit is much bigger than that. You also won't get anything back from it. Your best bet is to win a judgment against them individually or as a small group. Or they could be honest with answers for once Smiley
Activity: 92
March 06, 2014, 03:13:41 PM
March 06, 2014, 02:43:49 PM
I agree. It is more for the others that are looking to form a lawsuit against AMT so that there aren't all of these little lawsuits occurring and that several of us can come together and form a class action lawsuit. Attorney costs are typically lower per person and the response is usually better especially since I believe there are probably more than 1,000 people that have been taken advantage of.

Could we all band together as a group and demand refunds for the units we purchased?

Could a lawyer represent us as a group of buyers (rather than a class action lawsuit)?

1. that is what we pretty much have been doing already, time for legal action.

2. That would be a class action lawsuit...
legendary
March 06, 2014, 02:42:33 PM

March 06, 2014, 02:42:07 PM
I want to give then at least a day to respond
Really?
How many more days? They had enough!!!,

I completely agree.
legendary
Activity: 1610
March 06, 2014, 02:41:12 PM
Really?
How many more days? They had enough!!!,
March 06, 2014, 02:40:42 PM
48 hours is two days.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 06, 2014, 02:39:53 PM
March 06, 2014, 02:37:44 PM
Activity: 378
March 06, 2014, 02:29:04 PM
Why do you keep waiting? Put some pressure on them. Obviously at this point the lies are just bubbling over. They promised to start shipping last week. They tell people they are shipping to get them to order more. Those are fraudulent statements.
March 06, 2014, 02:24:53 PM
I have giving AMT enough time to deliver as have we all I believe. I have given them 48 hours before I proceed with legal action if they have not responded within that time period I will start the legal proceedings, unless someone else has already started a class action lawsuit against AMT, in which case, feel free to email me at [email protected] as I am sure that I will be joining the law suit.  There is no excuse for the lack of communication and lack of ability to produce results. I run a few businesses and I am extremely busy, however even on my worst of days I still am able to respond to several emails/phone calls a day to my customers.
legendary
March 06, 2014, 01:27:25 PM
To piggyback, http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/1999/02/internet-entrepreneur-sentenced-wire-fraud

an FTC case similar to ours, they promised a product, and didn't deliver.

AMT, if you do not deliver this month, we will be seeking legal recourse through the FTC.

You are not updating us, and in his sense, you are legally responsible for this recourse.

We are giving you a chance to respond, and more than reasonable time to Deliver. (Especially for the NOV orders, I would be filing a lawsuit and complaint at this point.)

No human being would accept this level of sketchy activity, you have no hopes of being an actual business, unless you deliver this month.

~Casey Merry

Like I said,  if they don't deliver... that's 'wire fraud'.  See:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_and_wire_fraud

Could cost these guys $1m and 30 years in prison.  

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
March 06, 2014, 01:22:13 PM
the green on this website is awful.  i read the whole thing, and it messed up my vision for about 2 minutes.  LOL

http://www.advancedminers-clients.com/

content is great.  color is bad.

good luck man.  that is a shitty deal.  makes me glad i didnt go for the larger model.  i was stressed enough over a 2 month wait for the 80GH rig.  i couldn't handle waiting 3-4 months not knowing if i'd be out $6k.
legendary
Activity: 1610
March 06, 2014, 01:13:56 PM
Josh said he is refunding my money today. Let's see.
Good news! That means they are afraid or at least little bit from law system Wink
This is another proof of their constant lies also
Activity: 420
March 06, 2014, 12:34:07 PM
Josh said he is refunding my money today. Let's see.
Activity: 105
March 06, 2014, 12:01:21 PM
To piggyback, http://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/1999/02/internet-entrepreneur-sentenced-wire-fraud

an FTC case similar to ours, they promised a product, and didn't deliver.

AMT, if you do not deliver this month, we will be seeking legal recourse through the FTC.

You are not updating us, and in his sense, you are legally responsible for this recourse.

We are giving you a chance to respond, and more than reasonable time to Deliver. (Especially for the NOV orders, I would be filing a lawsuit and complaint at this point.)

No human being would accept this level of sketchy activity, you have no hopes of being an actual business, unless you deliver this month.

I have received better customer service from Chinese Gold Farmers on World of Warcraft, this is just pathetic.

~Casey Merry
Jump to: