Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 184. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
March 05, 2014, 01:06:15 PM
Just thought I'd randomly check back here. Yup, the thread still reads the same as on page 3 and 4. "Are they real?" "They don't respond!" "They don't deliver!" "Scam!"

My 80gh is still hashing. Probably getting one satoshi a day, guts all over the place and I had to reroute the boards through my own usb hub because the hub that came with it was defective. I probably couldn't sell it but there it goes, hashing away.

I feel the pain of you guys who still don't have your orders. I hope you get something soon - a unit, or money back, or closure!

lol. i feel ya.
does your 80GH rig look something like this?  guts flipped out, and USB cables properly rerouted. 

great looking boards Wink

they are great looking NOW.  When the rig got here, there was thermal paste slathered all over the place, and hopefully enough was left between the heatsink and the chips.  About 3 minutes, some 91%rubbing alcohol and a few Q-tips removed all of the excess thermal paste.  Would that be technobit, or AMT's doing?  guessing the latter....
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
March 05, 2014, 11:58:29 AM
For those of you interested in pursuing legal routes with AMT miners this will get the ball rolling in Delaware County PA.

http://www.co.delaware.pa.us/consumeraffairs/complaint.pdf

I challenge someone to tell me one instance of AMT saying they will do something and then following through with it.

NO EMAILS FROM AMT
AMT DOES NOT ANSWER THE PHONES
THEY WILL NOT RETURN MESSAGES LEFT
THEY WILL NOT POST ANY UPDATES
THEY CONTINUE TO LIE

WHERE IS THAT REFUND YOU "THREATENED" ME WITH AMT. I DONT WANT YOUR CRAP PRODUCT. I WANT A REFUND.

Have you faxed them yet?

Can you fax them a copy of your complaint?
Activity: 420
March 05, 2014, 11:52:41 AM
For those of you interested in pursuing legal routes with AMT miners this will get the ball rolling in Delaware County PA.

http://www.co.delaware.pa.us/consumeraffairs/complaint.pdf

I challenge someone to tell me one instance of AMT saying they will do something and then following through with it.

NO EMAILS FROM AMT
AMT DOES NOT ANSWER THE PHONES
THEY WILL NOT RETURN MESSAGES LEFT
THEY WILL NOT POST ANY UPDATES
THEY CONTINUE TO LIE

WHERE IS THAT REFUND YOU "THREATENED" ME WITH AMT. I DONT WANT YOUR CRAP PRODUCT. I WANT A REFUND.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2014, 04:23:54 AM
ISAWHIM
I told everybody that Bitmine.ch  has delivered a couple of days ago Wink

Sorry, missed that in the flood of posts. Sad

I thought I had something new to share. Tongue

You take all the fun out of needless posting. You are not invited to my next post-it party! I'd sew you if I had the ability to thread a needle! However, I can't spare the money for a loyer... Know change in my pocket, knot even won sense to my name. (Had to type that.)
I do not mind go ahead and do it. At the end you will know what to do when amt turn comes Grin
Besides you know how to make a profit no matter of what do you?
10k dif and alt coin shit. Pool 25% fees . So calm down and wait patiently for your miner to come
Now serious I am NOT making fun of it for sure. My irony is just pointing out what is going on here. As soon you get it better for you. Pink pills time is going to an end. Their business model is coping BFL that is all. Sad but true! So I do really want to avoid threads like amt fucks us over again. But what I see there in Bfl thread -people are not listening. That is all
Besides do not forget that I am paid amt employe as suggested by amt them selfs so go ahead sue me please Grin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5460212
March 05, 2014, 04:17:28 AM
So if we don't see AMT miners hit, in what the next one or two weeks, we know they really screwed the pooch?

I for one welcome our chinese knock off overlords.
Activity: 504
March 05, 2014, 03:51:13 AM
ISAWHIM

Sorry, missed that in the flood of posts. Sad

I thought I had something new to share. Tongue

You take all the fun out of needless posting. You are not invited to my next post-it party! I'd sew you if I had the ability to thread a needle! However, I can't spare the money for a loyer... Know change in my pocket, knot even won sense to my name. (Had to type that.)
legendary
March 05, 2014, 03:21:43 AM
Well Bitmine.ch (Coincraft) has delivered...

One guy got two already. (One with the original setup boards, and one bonus rig for the compensated MPP.)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5515598

AMT's deliveries should be arriving just around the corner...

However, There is some deep competition out there... China-guys selling A1 (defunct batches? first-runs? cheap supporting hardware? stolen chips?)

Those are the ones selling for about $3255 USD running at 1THs around 880Watts. (Sure those will show on ebay for about $12,000 USD soon too. lol.) http://www.lketc.com/goods/show-197.aspx
ISAWHIM

It is clear that they are not able to do it so what is next  Grin
Wait for Bitmine to manufacture instead of them? I doubt so as long as Bitmine has enough unhappy customers already. They will ask mother china for help most likely Grin Grin Grin Grin AMT Dragons ....Manufactured in US of course Grin Grin Grin Grin
Having in mind they have the chips in hand since two months now (i would say for) i will leave you to do the math how much they've lost because of their incompetence. Buying china miners for 3K and selling them for 6K to you seems fair enough for me Grin Grin
There is a slight chance for them to have units working and keep that info secret so they can test them for a next mount before they ship Grin
I am wandering when the thread
AMT FUCKS US OVER AGAIN will pop up and if it will beat famous BFL one Grin
It is a must the student to become better than a teacher Grin
March 05, 2014, 02:39:45 AM
Well Bitmine.ch (Coincraft) has delivered...

One guy got two already. (One with the original setup boards, and one bonus rig for the compensated MPP.)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5515598

AMT's deliveries should be arriving just around the corner...

However, There is some deep competition out there... China-guys selling A1 (defunct batches? first-runs? cheap supporting hardware? stolen chips?)

Those are the ones selling for about $3255 USD running at 1THs around 880Watts. (Sure those will show on ebay for about $12,000 USD soon too. lol.) http://www.lketc.com/goods/show-197.aspx
March 05, 2014, 02:00:28 AM
Enough for one machine they will paint it gold and add angels to it. It will hash at 1 PH and puts off so much heat you have to carry miner by the poles it's mounted on. It will be powered by the QI wireless standard.
If you attempt to open it for repairs it will melt the face of you and your Nazi friends.

We'll call it the ARK.

... But they've broken the covenant!

... and opened Pandora's box!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
March 05, 2014, 01:26:05 AM
Enough for one machine they will paint it gold and add angels to it. It will hash at 1 PH and puts off so much heat you have to carry miner by the poles it's mounted on. It will be powered by the QI wireless standard.
If you attempt to open it for repairs it will melt the face of you and your Nazi friends.

We'll call it the ARK.

... But they've broken the covenant!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 05, 2014, 01:21:59 AM

We'll call it the ARK.
March 05, 2014, 12:54:13 AM
Or the Technobit HEX8A1? To my knowledge, that was the first working A1 design to ship. Bitmine is now shipping. They have their queue all fubar, but they are shipping.

Apparently so is Dragon, which appear to be "unlicensed" A1 knockoffs. But initial reports look like pretty solid machines.

To date, though, the best company remains Bitmain. I do hope they're working on a next gen chip, since the Ants are such solid beasties.

Looking for the post now... I think I did reply, something about the voltage-regulation issues. They were using a raw link from the VR to the chip, and the PWM frequency of the VR was screwing with the chips operation. He added a decent capacitor and a resistor between the two, and that resolved some of the issue. The rest might have actually required an RF torrid choke. (I actually suggested a mini ultra-capacitor, which would have yielded pure constant voltage. Works better when the frequency changes on the VR chip. Requires no "tuning", which limits actual ability to the range of voltage/frequency of the cap/resistor combo you install.)

Still having trouble finding the post.
I would be surprised if they try to trade their left chips for oem machines like dragons or something and print their logo on them Grin I am wandering how many chips have they left because of their manufacturing process Grin

legendary
March 05, 2014, 12:38:45 AM
Or the Technobit HEX8A1? To my knowledge, that was the first working A1 design to ship. Bitmine is now shipping. They have their queue all fubar, but they are shipping.

Apparently so is Dragon, which appear to be "unlicensed" A1 knockoffs. But initial reports look like pretty solid machines.

To date, though, the best company remains Bitmain. I do hope they're working on a next gen chip, since the Ants are such solid beasties.

Looking for the post now... I think I did reply, something about the voltage-regulation issues. They were using a raw link from the VR to the chip, and the PWM frequency of the VR was screwing with the chips operation. He added a decent capacitor and a resistor between the two, and that resolved some of the issue. The rest might have actually required an RF torrid choke. (I actually suggested a mini ultra-capacitor, which would have yielded pure constant voltage. Works better when the frequency changes on the VR chip. Requires no "tuning", which limits actual ability to the range of voltage/frequency of the cap/resistor combo you install.)

I would be surprised if they try to trade their left chips for oem machines like dragons or something and print their logo on them Grin I am wandering how many chips have they left because of their manufacturing process Grin
legendary
March 05, 2014, 12:36:05 AM

great looking boards Wink
[/quote]

i have absolutely no complaints with the boards.  They're solid.  Getting 42-45GH from each board without breaking a sweat.

case is nice.  It's metal with a nice paint job.  lol

controller is kinda nifty(Tp-Link M3200 or something, with the cover removed).

no name 300w psu.  so far so good

cheapo 7-port usb hub.  it works....for now.

some other cables that are dangling, and looked like they were meant to go to something else.  like the internal usb connection that goes nowhere. 

usb connectors on the front of the case are not hooked up, but the dangling usb connection doesnt look like it goes to them.  didnt have anythign else to hook up, so didnt think much of it.

you'd think it'd be easy to get all those parts assembled properly.  If it were actually tested, how does it get to me with a bad chip on one board, and both boards not hashing at the same time?
[/quote]
Sure dude these are technobit boards Wink
March 04, 2014, 11:08:10 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 04, 2014, 10:59:59 PM
i tried calling too. an exercise in futility.
I am quite sure they blocked your number... (Stalker customer) Tongue Call from a neighbors house!
You should apply to work for them. We can link you to their job application page if you want.  Roll Eyes

I think I'll pass on that opportunity... They couldn't handle me as an employee. I would have to run the place. Then you would all be in trouble! JK... If I were OP, I would deliver! (Play on words, if you ever have visited a 4chan forum. lol.)

Seems bitmine.ch is having trouble with designs too. (Just making a note, not defending again.)

They should all get hold of the group here in the forums who are having some decent progress with their own designs of the boards. The seem to have conquered most of the issues that bitmine.ch had run into, with their pre-release design. (Maybe they have, and that is how they got the non-daisy-chained design.)

Wish I could remember where I saw that post. Not sure if I replied to it.
Are you talking about the Wasp?

Ant S1 butt ugly, but highly functional Smiley The exact opposite of the lan li approach.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
March 04, 2014, 10:50:18 PM
I am quite sure they blocked your number... (Stalker customer) Tongue Call from a neighbors house!
You should apply to work for them. We can link you to their job application page if you want.  Roll Eyes

I think I'll pass on that opportunity... They couldn't handle me as an employee. I would have to run the place. Then you would all be in trouble! JK... If I were OP, I would deliver! (Play on words, if you ever have visited a 4chan forum. lol.)

Seems bitmine.ch is having trouble with designs too. (Just making a note, not defending again.)

They should all get hold of the group here in the forums who are having some decent progress with their own designs of the boards. The seem to have conquered most of the issues that bitmine.ch had run into, with their pre-release design. (Maybe they have, and that is how they got the non-daisy-chained design.)

Are you talking about the Wasp?

March 04, 2014, 10:44:55 PM

Activity: 378
March 04, 2014, 10:39:32 PM
Maybe we should just start sending them Faxes.

Has any one resorted to that yet?

Piles of papers would be far more annoying then e-mails they don't have to check.

Hell they probably have the faxes going straight to the computer anyway.

Put a piece of black paper in your fax machine, start the fax, tape the ends of the paper together as it feeds.
Old school!
March 04, 2014, 10:38:24 PM
Maybe we should just start sending them Faxes.

Has any one resorted to that yet?

Piles of papers would be far more annoying then e-mails they don't have to check.

Hell they probably have the faxes going straight to the computer anyway.
Jump to: