Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 185. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
March 04, 2014, 10:18:30 PM

[/quote]
great looking boards Wink
[/quote]

i have absolutely no complaints with the boards.  They're solid.  Getting 42-45GH from each board without breaking a sweat.

case is nice.  It's metal with a nice paint job.  lol

controller is kinda nifty(Tp-Link M3200 or something, with the cover removed).

no name 300w psu.  so far so good

cheapo 7-port usb hub.  it works....for now.

some other cables that are dangling, and looked like they were meant to go to something else.  like the internal usb connection that goes nowhere. 

usb connectors on the front of the case are not hooked up, but the dangling usb connection doesnt look like it goes to them.  didnt have anythign else to hook up, so didnt think much of it.

you'd think it'd be easy to get all those parts assembled properly.  If it were actually tested, how does it get to me with a bad chip on one board, and both boards not hashing at the same time?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 04, 2014, 09:53:15 PM
Just thought I'd randomly check back here. Yup, the thread still reads the same as on page 3 and 4. "Are they real?" "They don't respond!" "They don't deliver!" "Scam!"

My 80gh is still hashing. Probably getting one satoshi a day, guts all over the place and I had to reroute the boards through my own usb hub because the hub that came with it was defective. I probably couldn't sell it but there it goes, hashing away.

I feel the pain of you guys who still don't have your orders. I hope you get something soon - a unit, or money back, or closure!

What a surprise, another 80GH buyer that has defective parts.

QA at AMT is a joke. I have little to no confidence in their technical abilities.

OTOH, they get an A+ for marketing and knowing their customer base. Did I mention they KNEW their customer base?
legendary
March 04, 2014, 09:50:18 PM
i tried calling too. an exercise in futility.

I am quite sure they blocked your number... (Stalker customer) Tongue Call from a neighbors house!

You should apply to work for them. We can link you to their job application page if you want.  Roll Eyes

Good call! http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/csr/4338873436.html (it's the 0149 number)
legendary
March 04, 2014, 09:48:05 PM
No miners.
No updates.
No returned emails.
No deliveries.
Yes they can deliver a 3.2TH machine by april 15? WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. IF YOU BELIEVE THAT I GOT A 6.4TH MACHINE ILL DELIVER FOR HALF NEXT WEEK.

Yes, AMT is run by a bunch of assholes. Is anyone out there from AMT reading this?

i just tried to call them trying all three extension no one picked up

Obviously, it's your phone.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 420
March 04, 2014, 09:40:41 PM
Just wanted to say thanks again to AMT and eightcylinders . We did receive our refund and deposited it and all that.

Good luck to everyone on their bitcoin endeavors.

funny.

the only satisfied AMT customer is the one who got rid of their order. congratulations AMT let's see about satisfied customer #2.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 04, 2014, 08:26:14 PM
Just wanted to say thanks again to AMT and eightcylinders . We did receive our refund and deposited it and all that.

Good luck to everyone on their bitcoin endeavors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
March 04, 2014, 08:13:02 PM
Just thought I'd randomly check back here. Yup, the thread still reads the same as on page 3 and 4. "Are they real?" "They don't respond!" "They don't deliver!" "Scam!"

My 80gh is still hashing. Probably getting one satoshi a day, guts all over the place and I had to reroute the boards through my own usb hub because the hub that came with it was defective. I probably couldn't sell it but there it goes, hashing away.

I feel the pain of you guys who still don't have your orders. I hope you get something soon - a unit, or money back, or closure!

lol. i feel ya.
does your 80GH rig look something like this?  guts flipped out, and USB cables properly rerouted. 

If I compliment the board will you give me a free one?  Wink
March 04, 2014, 08:11:31 PM
my internal fan is disconnected.  i didnt have a need for it elsewhere just yet.  i got lucky with the crappy hub they included.  was just being short a usb cable that made mine not work right out of the box.  they had it hooked up all goofy.  power for tplink going to one of the boards, and wondered why it wasnt hashing.  haha

Yeah I remember your post back when. What a mess!
Activity: 728
March 04, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

lol. i feel ya.
does your 80GH rig look something like this?  guts flipped out, and USB cables properly rerouted. 

Stan the Man!
March 04, 2014, 07:00:25 PM
oh yeah.  almost forgot to say.  if you hook the hex16b boards to a computer and use the hexminer software.  default voltage in hexminer is 1.0V.  dont run it at 1v, or you'll fry the board.  AMT didn't mention that when they told me to do this to test the boards, befor i figured out the non-hasher was because of the usb cabling.  glad they were quick with the replacement board.  less than a week turnaround time.  shocked me to be honest.

max voltage they say is .088v, but mine came at .9, and that seems to be about the best for OC purposes.
Stan the Man!
March 04, 2014, 06:57:21 PM
my internal fan is disconnected.  i didnt have a need for it elsewhere just yet.  i got lucky with the crappy hub they included.  was just being short a usb cable that made mine not work right out of the box.  they had it hooked up all goofy.  power for tplink going to one of the boards, and wondered why it wasnt hashing.  haha
March 04, 2014, 06:17:41 PM

lol. i feel ya.

Actually, almost identical. Just more guts out and plugged into my own usb hub. I ripped the fan out of the case too so it could help cool something.
I'd post the pathetic pic but I haven't figured out how to do that yet haha!
March 04, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

QA at AMT is a joke. I have little to no confidence in their technical abilities.

if they cannot build an 80gh machine with parts manufactured by others... how are they trying to develop said parts for a 1.2th machine and above.

/facepalm

not looking good

Sorry dude.
Stan the Man!
March 04, 2014, 06:12:41 PM

lol. i feel ya.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 04, 2014, 06:11:40 PM
We should do a betting pool.

200 Page thread before anyone gets a 1.2TH miner.
Activity: 420
March 04, 2014, 05:59:24 PM

if they cannot build an 80gh machine with parts manufactured by others... how are they trying to develop said parts for a 1.2th machine and above.

/facepalm

not looking good
March 04, 2014, 05:53:24 PM

March 04, 2014, 05:46:40 PM

March 04, 2014, 05:43:52 PM

I am quite sure they blocked your number... (Stalker customer) Tongue Call from a neighbors house!

You should apply to work for them. We can link you to their job application page if you want.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
March 04, 2014, 05:17:01 PM

Jump to: