Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 187. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 03, 2014, 10:39:48 PM
Not sure if anyone saw this, but it's worth a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJIbg6sYW80

Bill Maher referencing Bitcoin fall in value recently.

Like him or not, like what he said or not, it definitely was good humor. I'm not an expert in comedy, but I used to do standup in Nashville--till they told me to set down.
LOL... Did they tell you they'd sew you if you didn't set down?

aaaaaaaaaaaa...................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................iiiiiiiii i.........ooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........................ouououou

I always feel better after a vowel movement.

They all look like legit organizations.  Until the don't.

Must be catchieGrin
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
March 03, 2014, 10:35:09 PM
They all look like legit organizations.  Until the don't.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
March 03, 2014, 10:07:44 PM

Like him or not, like what he said or not, it definitely was good humor. I'm not an expert in comedy, but I used to do standup in Nashville--till they told me to set down.
LOL... Did they tell you they'd sew you if you didn't set down?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 03, 2014, 09:36:57 PM

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 03, 2014, 09:03:05 PM
you would think they would have everything in hand since they have pictures showing all the components except the board... if I remember correctly.. I mean.. a 30 sec video of them testing the miner would be better than nothing... unless the testing they do isn't even remotely close to what they were hoping to get out of this... It's going on over a month since mine was promised delivery and not a single email or anything stating the hold up... I have to see it on here speculating with the rest of the guys that have or have not purchased a miner. Rather frustrating as I'm sure the majority of everyone here can relate.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 03, 2014, 05:52:59 PM

Value now is more important than value 10 hours ago. Tongue
http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

30m chart looks best... but the 3d chart is looking like it has promise too.

Ok, off to work... back in 4 hours... Tough day at the office! Tongue
March 03, 2014, 05:51:38 PM
he sent me a "few" pictures. i got more updates from this guy about AMT then i get from AMT. It's ridiculous. the picture of him and josh lead me to believe they know each other.

Good news if it is true... then we have proof of delivery! Tongue

Even better if they are working together... Shows a strong delivery-base... but the stuff he sells is china-counterfeits, thus the complaints. (Few would ever know, and quickly just leave a good reply based on delivery-status.)

Still cautious unless he shows one of the new cases, with the clear side and an inside shot of the boards they actually produce, and the back-plane with the AMT logo on it. Oh, and it actually mining. Tongue
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 03, 2014, 05:50:04 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 03, 2014, 05:47:54 PM
Clenell... He has a photo of Josh... (I don't doubt)...

But no photo of the "miner in hand", and that is not even the correct photo, specs, or anything, even for that photo... and he is saying +/- still...

Not to mention he said he got three, wanted to sell ONE, but has TWO listed, both for separate prices. I think he hopes his will get delivered by the time someone buys it. One for 10K one for 13K. Each one says the same thing, "I got three, wanted to sell ONE"

Not only that... but no LCD panel, not the correct logo, not the correct case in any AMT images. (Thus, not AMT miner.)

All the stuff he photographs for sale, and no photo of his actual miner, in his hands... (Sure he just saw the list of miners, and said that he was one of those in that number. Would even doubt if the person in the photo is him, with Josh. Tongue)

Buy it.. Tongue

he sent me a "few" pictures. i got more updates from this guy about AMT then i get from AMT. It's ridiculous. the picture of him and josh leads me to believe they know each other.
March 03, 2014, 05:47:45 PM
Worth taking a look at his EBAY account's history. He's got over a thousand sales and 14 negatives (mostly for selling IPhones).

Hard to say if those are negatives are legitimate or not.

I believe ISAWHIM is right, where are the photos if the 'miner is in hand'?
March 03, 2014, 05:41:36 PM
Anyway,  I am selling my pre-order #961.   12.5 BTC...
AMT will handle the transfer.
PM me!!!

BTC on the rise, now that GOX announcement indicates they are applying to "reopen" and "pay all losses". Still a great deal to buy at, if you got the BTC.

I am sure the miner will still pull-off a good 25-35BTC in value mining. (2yrs 2 life-time @ 1.2 THs) 10x more if you mine alts! lol. If I had the BTC available, or funds left... I would buy it myself still.
March 03, 2014, 05:38:44 PM
Clenell... He has a photo of Josh and some guy... (I don't doubt)...

But no photo of the "miner in hand", and that is not even the correct photo, specs, or anything, even for that photo... and he is saying +/- still...

Not to mention he said he got three, wanted to sell ONE, but has TWO listed, both for separate prices. I think he hopes his will get delivered by the time someone buys it. One for 10K one for 13K. Each one says the same thing, "I got three, wanted to sell ONE"

Not only that... but no LCD panel, not the correct logo, not the correct case in any AMT images. (Thus, not AMT miner.)

All the stuff he photographs for sale, and no photo of his actual miner, in his hands... (Sure he just saw the list of miners, and said that he was one of those in that number. Would even doubt if the person in the photo is him, with Josh. Tongue)

Buy it.. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 03, 2014, 05:34:50 PM
Interesting...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-AMT-bitcoin-miner-1-2-T-in-hand-Ready-to-ship-/271415053043?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f31990af3

Selling for $10,000... nice mark up.

Anyway,  I am selling my pre-order #961.   12.5 BTC... that's less than this guy.

AMT will handle the transfer.

PM me!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 03, 2014, 05:29:42 PM
half of the components that go in the miners haven't been invented yet

ROFL!!

Building dreams with unicorn parts.

If I ever get mine I will have to make sure they got all the glitter out
Activity: 378
March 03, 2014, 05:26:00 PM
half of the components that go in the miners haven't been invented yet

ROFL!!

Building dreams with unicorn parts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 03, 2014, 05:24:18 PM
Circusk8tr,

Where did your post go?

what number are you?

are you real?

I removed the post because I wanted to give "Robert" a chance to clarify the message I posted, which he just did. I'll go ahead and post his messages, but yes I am real despite being new. Order #686

Hey Jonathan,

Spoke to the sales manager, he said that nearly all the members of the staff is in the manufacturing facility building miners at the moment.
And that half of the components that go in the miners haven't been invented yet, so additional tests had to be done to make sure everything hashes correctly and properly, since we are getting there we are moving down the list so you should be expecting your miner anytime now.
Regards!

Robert Parker
Senior Accountant
Advanced Mining Technologies Inc
Office: 1855-866-6463
355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E1,
[email protected]

---
B пиcмoтo нямa виpycи или мaлyep, зaщoтo avast! Aнтивиpyc зaщитaтa e aктивнa.
http://www.avast.com

After asking for a me definate timeline I received this

Hey Jonathan,

I am sorry I have to be in the middle but please understand when we say it hasn't been invented yet, we mean that it took longer than expected to get the chips and the board designs, we have ran additional testing and everything is running fine. The additional techinal time was needed - that's what we meant. Bitmine delayed our chip supply which put us back a few weeks and we are trying to catch up on some time at the moment. The good news is that we started to move down the waiting list and your miner will be shipped very shortly.  We do appreciate your patience, you have no idea how much tension we are going through, but we will not leave a single miner undeliverd because we appreciate the trust that our customers put in us.

Kind regards!

Thanks for sharing, and getting clarification.

I hope they aren't just blowing smoke up our asses. You number is sandwiched between my 2 orders.

I want to believe
March 03, 2014, 05:24:03 PM

he says he will send me pictures of the miners on Friday. we will see. i find it hard to stomach our dear Josh is handing out minors to buddies so they can sell them for double on ebay. The man in the picture with Josh looks like his twin.

Can you please share the photos with the thread?

Thanks.
Activity: 420
March 03, 2014, 05:18:54 PM
I liked that post on ebay... "I ordered three, decided to keep two"... Has two listed for sale, one for 10K one for 13K... Both china junk, with an AMT logo on it. (Notice no pictures of inside... Might be buying just the case of a 1.2THs miner! Tongue)

I also like that... "1,200 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )" on his ebay listing... What, you don't actually KNOW how fast it is... You have it in hand... Should have actual solid numbers!

Also LOLed at 18x7x18 high size... They are now using an extended case... Scam-ebay-listing-fail. (You can look at the photo and see that it is not 2.5x taller than wide. (18/7=2.57)

He must not be following the posts here, with the updated photos of the miners. Tongue

Funny, didn't they say they are releasing them with 1.5GHs... Or 1.2THs with a follow-up of one additional board...

Proof that the ebay listing is a scam. (Someone won't know the difference... They will be happy with the chinaminer. But pissed when they find it is not an actual AMT miner.)

lol... Everyone is delivering AMT miners, except AMT. (Bad joke)

That ebay listing may be real. i'll tell you more later when i get the full picture. let's just say i think it's legit. it pains me to say it because im getting screwed.

The seller looks like a legit seller.  Though I wish he had more photos.

Keep us updated and ask the guy what order # he was in AMT so we can verify.

he told me he was order #500-600. he did not give me an exact number. But he did show me pictures of himself with JOSH ZIPKIN.

he says he will send me pictures of the miners on Friday. we will see. i find it hard to stomach our dear Josh is handing out minors to buddies so they can sell them for double on ebay. The man in the picture with Josh looks like his twin.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
March 03, 2014, 05:16:31 PM
I liked that post on ebay... "I ordered three, decided to keep two"... Has two listed for sale, one for 10K one for 13K... Both china junk, with an AMT logo on it. (Notice no pictures of inside... Might be buying just the case of a 1.2THs miner! Tongue)

I also like that... "1,200 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )" on his ebay listing... What, you don't actually KNOW how fast it is... You have it in hand... Should have actual solid numbers!

Also LOLed at 18x7x18 high size... They are now using an extended case... Scam-ebay-listing-fail. (You can look at the photo and see that it is not 2.5x taller than wide. (18/7=2.57)

He must not be following the posts here, with the updated photos of the miners. Tongue

Funny, didn't they say they are releasing them with 1.5GHs... Or 1.2THs with a follow-up of one additional board...

Proof that the ebay listing is a scam. (Someone won't know the difference... They will be happy with the chinaminer. But pissed when they find it is not an actual AMT miner.)

lol... Everyone is delivering AMT miners, except AMT. (Bad joke)

That ebay listing may be real. i'll tell you more later when i get the full picture. let's just say i think it's legit. it pains me to say it because im getting screwed.

The seller looks like a legit seller.  Though I wish he had more photos.

Keep us updated and ask the guy what order # he was in AMT so we can verify.
March 03, 2014, 05:15:32 PM
They've been claiming that people will get their miners 'very shortly' for over a month now.

Definitive timeline please?
Jump to: