Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 253. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 10, 2014, 12:57:05 PM
have any 1.2's been shipped? when will order #610 ship?

i have an order close to yours and i was told it will ship this week.

who told you that? has amt asked you any questions in regards to case options? i have been asked nothing.

I have an order in the #960+ range and I was told to expect it on the 3rd week.

If you got #610,  would you like to swap places?

3rd week of february? i gotta ask. it's just one surprise after another in the bitcoin world.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 10, 2014, 10:26:35 AM

who told you that? has amt asked you any questions in regards to case options? i have been asked nothing.

I have an order in the #960+ range and I was told to expect it on the 3rd week.

If you got #610,  would you like to swap places?
February 10, 2014, 10:02:53 AM

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 10, 2014, 12:19:28 AM
I still want to know why grumby bear hasn't taken anyone up on the offer to buy their spot in line. All of this could be over by now.

I guess the queens here love the drama.

grumpybear has contacted me.. Sounds like there are several offers so I hope they pick me!!  In any case, it sounds like some lucky person (hopefully me!) will get this order.  I am very excited for the chance to get a second unit!!!!

grumpybear, I think you need to tell AMT who the lucky winner is and then that person (me or whomever) can pay AMT pronto so you get your $$ back.

Yes we picked you =) Thanks for being willing.

We've currently sent a PM to both eightcylinders and AMT_Miners about transferring order #1196 to eightcylinders and I had my fiance send an email with similar wording too for further verification.

Once eightcylinders pays, AMT has said they will refund us the exact amount we paid.

Thanks
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
February 09, 2014, 10:08:56 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
February 09, 2014, 09:38:41 PM
I still want to know why grumby bear hasn't taken anyone up on the offer to buy their spot in line. All of this could be over by now.

grumpybear has contacted me.. Sounds like there are several offers so I hope they pick me!!  In any case, it sounds like some lucky person (hopefully me!) will get this order.  I am very excited for the chance to get a second unit!!!!

grumpybear, I think you need to tell AMT who the lucky winner is and then that person (me or whomever) can pay AMT pronto so you get your $$ back.
February 09, 2014, 09:30:33 PM
Activity: 294
February 09, 2014, 05:36:33 PM
Wow I hadn't logged on in a while.

So I just PMed eightcylinders.

We are definitely interested in trading spots if AMT will use this as a way to get us our refund.

So is AMT essentially saying once eightcylinders pays for the spot, they'll cut us a check?

Edit: Wow just noticed I have ~ 4 PMs of offers to buy as well.

go figure ...
Activity: 392
February 09, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

We are definitely interested in trading spots if AMT will use this as a way to get us our refund.

So is AMT essentially saying once eightcylinders pays for the spot, they'll cut us a check?

Yes,

Tell eightcylinders (or whom ever)  to write a mail to [email protected] regarding paying for your order number. Once their payment has cleared, yes will wire your funds back to your account, or cut you a check, what ever you'd prefer.
February 09, 2014, 02:10:00 PM

Update us on what course of action you take and if/when it finally gets resolved.

Thanks, we will
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 09, 2014, 02:09:10 PM

Update us on what course of action you take and if/when it finally gets resolved.
February 09, 2014, 01:15:15 PM

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
February 09, 2014, 12:00:13 PM
meanwhile ... still offers on the table to buy grumbygirl out and solve the issue.

More and more I get the sense that they don't REALLY want it resolved.

So you are saying that the customer sent funds to AMT only to cause an issue?

February 09, 2014, 11:07:10 AM
meanwhile ... still offers on the table to buy grumbygirl out and solve the issue.

More and more I get the sense that they don't REALLY want it resolved.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
February 08, 2014, 11:38:43 PM
Sorry, gotta go do something productive, so I can earn more, to buy more. I am still making hundreds a day with my old equipment, contributing to the falling prices of BTC, so I can buy it cheaper with cash. Ironic, isn't it. lol. Just like paying for a BTC miner with BTC. Or buying a printing-press with cash.

d00d, how much you earn a day with your equipment is irrelevant for this conversation.

LoL at "contributing to the falling prices of BTC".

And in my own defense about my statement about consumer protections being for customers and for the business.. This is a direct quote from the FTC gov website...
The FTC puts out its mission by investigating issues raised by reports from consumers and businesses.
It is not ONLY for the consumer. Consumers attempt to unjustly demand things they are just not legally entitled to, like refunds and "free things", and "slander". Which is also protected under consumer protections acts. For the business. Including the fraud-laws, where consumers "claim" things that are just fraudulent. Thus, the reason why your CC's spend billions to protect the businesses and customers they serve, using your own money.

LoL. Reading comprehension fail.

That quote is just a statement provided by FTC explaining its mission. That is not FTC stating that consumer protection is also "business" (in this case, who is offering the product/service) protection. Of course there is rules and laws protecting business, but they are certainly not defined as "consumer protection".
February 08, 2014, 10:06:40 PM

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
BitRoll
February 08, 2014, 09:20:24 PM
I also hear miners will start to ship next week.
Activity: 27
February 08, 2014, 05:52:41 PM
I have been following this thread for quite awhile, but I finally decided to make an account to share an update I got from AMT this morning. While it has been a long stressful ordeal, I think the miners are finally going to start shipping this week.

"We had a short setback with the board design/layout. It's all fixed now and boards will be populated on Tuesday/Wednesday. I'll write you back then when I know when your order will be ready, but yes its coming up very very soon.

All the best

Jim."

How is it that every time there is an update, it is from someone that has 1 post?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
February 08, 2014, 05:51:32 PM
I'm starting to question whether Isawhim would care if he got his miner, but everyone else that pre-ordered got screwed. I don't know why him or any of these others would come to defend AMT so strongly based simply on a lackluster website with misinformation, unprofessional posts on this thread, and a general lack of updates and clear information for their investors. I just don't get it.

AMT_MINERS: It's Saturday Feb 08 2014. You said that miners would be built by now and start shipping yesterday. Has that changed? If so, please let us know. If not - please post some pictures or give us some updates as to what orders have been built/shipped.

No-one got screwed.

There is no misinformation, other than the crap spewing from trolling post using the poorest detective work.

There has been plenty of updates between the troll-posts, and news pages. (Including the "pictures" and "updates to shipping and building".)

Yes, I would care if I NEVER got my miner. But I am getting it, and getting it before all those who patiently waited before attempting to make a purchase. (And before most other THs miners from any other place, I might add too.) Could have had more, if anyone took me up on my offers for a refund. (So it seems a majority, like myself, obviously have the same confidence about delivery and production.)

There is always BFL to buy from, or KNC... Oh wait.. KNC still does not have open-orders, and BFL, you will be lucky if you get the miner within a year from purchase. Go buy some ants , blocks, or usb-miners if you think you will get something better there. Same wolf-cries all over, from idiots trying to curb sales.

Same thing happens every time.

What's next... Complaining because they didn't send you two, when you ordered one. No free water with every purchase, like BFL offered. No insta-ROI because of expected market fluctuation in price. No refund 30-days after getting it, after you mined your own coin-value into the ground, because you insta-cashed-out. (Also not a possibility, even though "consumer protections", states that it is. Again, one of those limitations of the law, for this instance. Nice thing called pro-rated returns, and custom contracted asset return limitations.)

Sorry, gotta go do something productive, so I can earn more, to buy more. I am still making hundreds a day with my old equipment, contributing to the falling prices of BTC, so I can buy it cheaper with cash. Ironic, isn't it. lol. Just like paying for a BTC miner with BTC. Or buying a printing-press with cash.

And in my own defense about my statement about consumer protections being for customers and for the business.. This is a direct quote from the FTC gov website...
The FTC puts out its mission by investigating issues raised by reports from consumers and businesses.
It is not ONLY for the consumer. Consumers attempt to unjustly demand things they are just not legally entitled to, like refunds and "free things", and "slander". Which is also protected under consumer protections acts. For the business. Including the fraud-laws, where consumers "claim" things that are just fraudulent. Thus, the reason why your CC's spend billions to protect the businesses and customers they serve, using your own money.
Activity: 3
February 08, 2014, 02:42:33 PM
I have been following this thread for quite awhile, but I finally decided to make an account to share an update I got from AMT this morning. While it has been a long stressful ordeal, I think the miners are finally going to start shipping this week.

"We had a short setback with the board design/layout. It's all fixed now and boards will be populated on Tuesday/Wednesday. I'll write you back then when I know when your order will be ready, but yes its coming up very very soon.

All the best

Jim."
Jump to: