Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 299. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 12, 2013, 02:03:37 AM
Jim, I use a Raspberry PI myself for misc stuff, curious to see how well the embedded PI works with the miner, would be good to see how it works standalone as a worker in pool or even grouped together under separate computer through usb. Thanks for sharing...

I know I know, the videos... We have to do it anyway because answering calls about how to hook up/connect to the TPlink inside the cases is getting quite bothersome. First thing in the morning we'll shoot a video on that and incorporate the miners in it as well obviously.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
December 12, 2013, 02:01:04 AM
Jim, I use a Raspberry PI myself for misc stuff, curious to see how well the embedded PI works with the miner, would be good to see how it works standalone as a worker in pool or even grouped together under separate computer through usb. Thanks for sharing...
December 12, 2013, 01:32:24 AM
Hug the old grumpy guy!!

Thanks Brother.
December 12, 2013, 01:28:22 AM

If you REALLY want to squash any and ALL trolling and negative reports about you...how about you just assume the stance that any other credible business would? The customer is always right. If they want something, give it. It doesn't cost you squat to make videos and pictures or to prove your products work.

We've already posted videos, look through  the thread!!! Ill post them here again

December 12, 2013, 01:26:04 AM
Something smells fishy here. Why do they sell side by side a 520 gh/s miner at 4600$ and a 1.2 th/s at 6000$?? Only difference is for the better price per gh/s you can only pay by wire or bitcoin..

Because they use the same chip, and the customer figures for an extra 1400 I can get double the power. Which is a better decision for regarding future difficulty anyway. That's why.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 11, 2013, 06:26:52 PM
Hug the old grumpy guy!!
Activity: 420
December 11, 2013, 06:22:15 PM
AMT, you've already lost an order from me because of your antics.

If you REALLY want to squash any and ALL trolling and negative reports about you...how about you just assume the stance that any other credible business would? The customer is always right. If they want something, give it. It doesn't cost you squat to make videos and pictures or to prove your products work.

In fact, you want to know the number ONE way to gain trust and acceptance here? Expedite a shipment and make sure it gets there and pamper the living crap out of your customers. This whole macho scene you're trying to pull off will only do one thing for you: BACKFIRE. Screw your five percent discount, I'd prefer to give my business to a company that shows it's mature, capable, legitimate, credible, and professional. You've proven yourself to be absolutely none of those.

Either deliver on your promises or STFU.

damn, why so angry bro? you need a hug.
Activity: 10
December 11, 2013, 03:38:37 PM
AMT, you've already lost an order from me because of your antics.

In fact, you want to know the number ONE way to gain trust and acceptance here? Expedite a shipment and make sure it gets there and pamper the living crap out of your customers. This whole macho scene you're trying to pull off will only do one thing for you: BACKFIRE. Screw your five percent discount, I'd prefer to give my business to a company that shows it's mature, capable, legitimate, credible, and professional. You've proven yourself to be absolutely none of those.

Either deliver on your promises or STFU.
Activity: 66
December 11, 2013, 03:03:17 PM
Something smells fishy here. Why do they sell side by side a 520 gh/s miner at 4600$ and a 1.2 th/s at 6000$?? Only difference is for the better price per gh/s you can only pay by wire or bitcoin..

Activity: 81
December 11, 2013, 02:24:20 PM
I'm in first batch, I ordered my 1.2 in mid-Oct, I'll let you know when I hear something about it shipping, I'll even post pictures maybe a video of it working when I get it
Activity: 294
December 11, 2013, 12:48:54 PM
How is it a hand full of "members" all with , shit even combined, 15 posts or less , all posted orders for the 1.5System within hours of one another all of a sudden?

It's all part of the 'conspiracy'.

While a lot of you sit around hitting the refresh button hoping to find a newbie to flame, the rest of us are out making money.

rofl... so true though. i guess i have not been around long enough to get burned.

Fact is, the cryptocurrency world is changing. The old guard will try to hang on to the past reminiscing about the good old days. Those efforts will be futile and their bitterness will continue to grow.
December 11, 2013, 12:43:00 PM
How is it a hand full of "members" all with , shit even combined, 15 posts or less , all posted orders for the 1.5System within hours of one another all of a sudden?

While a lot of you sit around hitting the refresh button hoping to find a newbie to flame, the rest of us are out making money.

rofl... so true though. i guess i have not been around long enough to get burned.
Activity: 294
December 11, 2013, 12:40:54 PM

December 11, 2013, 12:40:03 PM
as soon as i get mine i will post all the pictures and videos you want Smiley

Thanks! I believe you're due for a February delivery though, correct? I believe there should be folks expecting a mid-December delivery -- so next week -- plus all of the machines other than the 1.2 TH/s should have been shipping for a month.

yeah, im waiting to hear back from AMT on this. I just missed the first batch deadline. 1st batch was originally slated to go out Dec. 23 - Jan. 6. i do NOT know if this schedule is still being kept. I anticipate receiving mine the week of Jan. 6. crossed fingers. but, rest assured i promise when i get mine i will post all the pics and video i can to appease the folks on this site.
Activity: 33
December 11, 2013, 11:54:35 AM
Are you hinting the 1.2THz Machines shipping next week!? That would be mind blowing.
Activity: 54
December 11, 2013, 11:41:04 AM

Thanks! I believe you're due for a February delivery though, correct? I believe there should be folks expecting a mid-December delivery -- so next week -- plus all of the machines other than the 1.2 TH/s should have been shipping for a month.

December 11, 2013, 09:09:24 AM
I also ordered a unit. Order #414. If they come through I will let everyone know and post a picture of it with a report on how it performs. I am praying they are legit. I think they are but this entire thing is very stressful. If they come through and deliver on time I will order another unit. I ordered on October 2nd so it should be shipping in another week and a half. If anybody else who ordered one gets a unit let us know.

I'd still like to hear back from just one member who has received a miner. The one above was ordered on Oct 2, more than two months ago, so should certainly have been received. I can understand that once we get our new goodies, we may lose interest in lurking in the forums, but to have absolutely nobody post a single picture of an AMT in the wild is just hard to fathom at this point.

I have emailed and spoken to Jim and want to like this company, but man, it isn't easy.

(I hope I'm not breaking the rules outside the newbie section -- apologies in advance if so. It's late and I don't remember offhand how many posts I need, nor how many I have.)

Activity: 52
December 11, 2013, 08:40:22 AM
ISAWHIM;

I  careless about who orders what, when, how many. All i care about is that people place an order and that you get it, then are able to vouch for a seller. What you do is on you.
 Your right, It was a mistake on my part, 1.5 -> 1.2 Thanks.

As far that fedex goes,
        It was first mailed with an incorrect address, then attempted to deliver 3 times.

Apparently that "IMPORTANT! A winter storm is causing delays and disruptions." isnt an problem.  mainly because the 6th is a friday and it didnt snow friday. ........

Why would we buy the smaller systems at this moment? They are old-stock or just not worthy of long-term use. As of todays difficulty, and falling value, the Ths models are the only items worth investing in.

Ebay is full of overpriced 60Ghs and 600Ghs models that are being sold to buy Ths models. As for me, it took me a while to trade some coins for more coins, so I had extra coins for myself, after my purchase. I can not attest to the other posts, but I think it is safe to say that with the abundance of ready-2-roll chips being produced, that this is hardly an issue now.

Do you have something against the 1.2 system, or our purchases? (It is 1.2, not 1.5, but that is an honest mistake, I am sure, on your part.)

I only found this post after googling for information about placing the order, because I had trouble with the payment method for the miner. (Which I assume most will be buying with BTC, at the moment.) They provided adequate proof of purchase, and information about the purchase. It was just the failure to "send", on my end, which interrupted the purchase process for me.

If Fed-ex is having trouble delivering it, then he needs to go pick it up. The company is not responsible for that, the recipient is. That is because it is heavy, or valuable, and they don't want it to get stolen. Or, he failed to answer the door to sign for the package, two times in a row.

P.S. It also says at the top of the page...
"IMPORTANT! A winter storm is causing delays and disruptions."

In the status it says, twice...
"Delivery exception
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Customer not available or business closed"

Thus, he didn't answer the door to sign for the package.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
December 11, 2013, 08:25:46 AM

Why would we buy the smaller systems at this moment? They are old-stock or just not worthy of long-term use. As of todays difficulty, and falling value, the Ths models are the only items worth investing in.

Ebay is full of overpriced 60Ghs and 600Ghs models that are being sold to buy Ths models. As for me, it took me a while to trade some coins for more coins, so I had extra coins for myself, after my purchase. I can not attest to the other posts, but I think it is safe to say that with the abundance of ready-2-roll chips being produced, that this is hardly an issue now.

Do you have something against the 1.2 system, or our purchases? (It is 1.2, not 1.5, but that is an honest mistake, I am sure, on your part.)

I only found this post after googling for information about placing the order, because I had trouble with the payment method for the miner. (Which I assume most will be buying with BTC, at the moment.) They provided adequate proof of purchase, and information about the purchase. It was just the failure to "send", on my end, which interrupted the purchase process for me.

If Fed-ex is having trouble delivering it, then he needs to go pick it up. The company is not responsible for that, the recipient is. That is because it is heavy, or valuable, and they don't want it to get stolen. Or, he failed to answer the door to sign for the package, two times in a row.

P.S. It also says at the top of the page...
"IMPORTANT! A winter storm is causing delays and disruptions."

In the status it says, twice...
"Delivery exception
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Customer not available or business closed"

Thus, he didn't answer the door to sign for the package.
Activity: 52
December 11, 2013, 05:37:51 AM

AMT - Can we get a status update on current production?

AMT. Please see my tracking number. FedEx is getting pretty fed up with me on being able to deliver. Please inbox me on what i should do. Order #821

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=804364513916&cntry_code=us

Not for nothing and considering you posted this on the public thread. What is it that is being delivered?

Jump to: