Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 300. (Read 678353 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 11, 2013, 03:59:18 AM
I also ordered a unit. Order #414. If they come through I will let everyone know and post a picture of it with a report on how it performs. I am praying they are legit. I think they are but this entire thing is very stressful. If they come through and deliver on time I will order another unit. I ordered on October 2nd so it should be shipping in another week and a half. If anybody else who ordered one gets a unit let us know.

I'd still like to hear back from just one member who has received a miner. The one above was ordered on Oct 2, more than two months ago, so should certainly have been received. I can understand that once we get our new goodies, we may lose interest in lurking in the forums, but to have absolutely nobody post a single picture of an AMT in the wild is just hard to fathom at this point.

I have emailed and spoken to Jim and want to like this company, but man, it isn't easy.

(I hope I'm not breaking the rules outside the newbie section -- apologies in advance if so. It's late and I don't remember offhand how many posts I need, nor how many I have.)
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
December 11, 2013, 01:42:28 AM
I just ordered another one... The one which "timed-out", is still pending.

You should add a "retry", or "cancel order", for when the payment part fails to process. (I was attempting to pay, but GOX complained the address was an invalid BTC address. It was not, just had to submit it again, and it went right through on the second order.)

BTC is up to a nice high... Buy them while it costs less BTC to place the order, before they raise the price of the machines, like BFL did with the miners. (Not that they will... But I am sure they might think about it now!)

1.2TH/s Coin Miner (#AMT1200)

P.S. I have a birthday coming-up on the 24th of Dec. Feel free to donate a complimentary miner as a gift. Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 10, 2013, 11:13:33 PM
Order: #610
Product   Quantity   Price
1   $5,799
Shipping:   $160 via Express Delivery (2 To 3 Business Days)

paid wire transfer

2-3 days from when exactly?

AMT sound so awesome u guys!!

is this worth another 5% or im still at the original 5%?

please clarify guys

only the cool kids presh, go lurk some other thread sunshine.

awesome unclear and pointless answer..... u should consider asic sales/production.

AMT! AMT! AMT! AMT!....

im quite sure that's what we were saying about your first comment.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
December 10, 2013, 11:00:56 PM
1   $5,799

paid wire transfer

please clarify guys

awesome unclear and pointless answer..... u should consider asic sales/production.

AMT! AMT! AMT! AMT!....
December 10, 2013, 10:51:38 PM
1   $5,799

paid wire transfer

please clarify guys

December 10, 2013, 10:39:50 PM
1   $5,799

paid wire transfer

please clarify guys
December 10, 2013, 07:22:23 PM
Activity: 644
December 10, 2013, 06:15:59 PM
BAM SCAMM!!!
December 10, 2013, 06:11:29 PM
1   $5,799

paid wire transfer
Activity: 294
December 10, 2013, 05:52:34 PM
Order #867
12/04/2013   
1.2TH/s Coin Miner x 1   
via bitpay
USA

edit: added order date and changed formatting
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
December 10, 2013, 04:19:33 PM
Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner. 

So will you actually ship EU orders from some EU country or outside the EU?
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
December 10, 2013, 03:26:44 PM
To all those who said AMT was a scam.... Don't you feel stupid now!

Stop Trolling and go away.

Leave those who ordered and believed in a US company alone. We picked the home team and we won our bet!

This is exactly why this company looks scammy.
Another guy who just joined the forum, is not following the forum rules posting outside the newbie section and he's defending AMT over I'm not sure what.
They really don't get it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin For All
December 10, 2013, 01:55:48 PM
Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner. 

Actually I think that you do have some confusion on the VAT -- but then again maybe it's me -- but Europe is your problem.

How will you handle the Canadian VAT -- which we call HST or GST depending on whether the province has Harmonized the Sales tax with the GST -- hence HST.

I presume that you did not get an HST/GST license(s) and will instead just ship the miners and let the customers and the couriers do the dirty deed of dealing with the taxes.
Activity: 33
December 10, 2013, 08:37:17 AM
To all those who said AMT was a scam.... Don't you feel stupid now!

Stop Trolling and go away.

Leave those who ordered and believed in a US company alone. We picked the home team and we won our bet!
Activity: 504
December 10, 2013, 05:46:02 AM
I am trying to pay, but the bitpay thing expires before I can send the transaction... How do I get it back? It shows the order as pending, but no way to actually pay it now?
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
December 10, 2013, 12:37:20 AM
This thread has made me laugh so many times with the skeptic and dismissive comments. Greed and jealousy does funny things to human behavior.  Cheesy
Once AMT does start shipping and is "deemed" legitimate by popular demand, most of these naysayers will just make excuses for their negative comments.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain.. and most fools do." - Dale Carnegie

Good luck with your business AMT. You seem to be focused on offering a well made product not just something anyone can flip on ebay.  Wink

Haven't been around long have you.  Tell you what - You order let us know how it works out.

I have been critical of AMT.  But if they or someone else can prove them legit I would be on their band wagon.  I don't need an excuse for the criticism I have voiced.  Underlying each complaint is the hope they realize how amateur they appear and become customer centric.  But sadly the hope is dwindling.
December 10, 2013, 12:23:31 AM
All these trolls are ruining the bitcoin experience.

leave AMT alone.!

5% discount??
Activity: 16
December 09, 2013, 09:34:45 PM
This thread has made me laugh so many times with the skeptic and dismissive comments. Greed and jealousy does funny things to human behavior.  Cheesy
Once AMT does start shipping and is "deemed" legitimate by popular demand, most of these naysayers will just make excuses for their negative comments.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain.. and most fools do." - Dale Carnegie

Good luck with your business AMT. You seem to be focused on offering a well made product not just something anyone can flip on ebay.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
December 09, 2013, 05:09:53 PM

If you think that then you are very wrong, any EU company that is VAT registered has to charge VAT on the invoice, as for import taxes we wouldn't have had to do that anyway.

The only way you would not charge VAT if shipping from inside the EU would be if the company you were shipping from was not VAT registered, which it would have to be if it was going to do more than 30-40K EU of sales per annum.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
December 09, 2013, 05:09:33 PM

I like the idee. If you ship within the EU, then we (i am from Spain) don't have to pay the import tax. The invoice you are sending to us, with the amount to pay is incl. VAT !!! be aware of that. At the end you will have to pay the Bulgarian IRS the VAT that you are obligated to receive.

If you have a special way... for me it's ok  Cheesy

Will send you the payment this week, would be nice to receive the item next week
Jump to: