Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 303. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
December 09, 2013, 09:50:47 AM
Maybe...and I hope so, because I would realy like to have that miner.

But for now I don't have a good feeling about this. I hope I am wrong
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 09, 2013, 09:42:12 AM
yeah, thats the same invoice i got. i am in north carolina, USA. I dont know maybe they use different banks for overseas transfers.
legendary
December 09, 2013, 09:34:28 AM
Located in Spain
legendary
December 09, 2013, 09:26:33 AM
Ok... will do that, one minute, I have to open an find out how to post an image

December 09, 2013, 09:21:49 AM
i got an email from AMT with their standard invoice/logo format requesting a bank transfer - the bank is US Bank. if you could show me something similar from a bank in Bulgaria that would be interesting to say the least.

Then again... where are you located mdtspain?
legendary
December 09, 2013, 09:18:16 AM
@ clennel

Do you want me to post the invoice here on this tread as "proof"
December 09, 2013, 09:17:06 AM
clenell BIIIIIG THANKS FOR POSTING!!! I know I can trust you. I literally was just about to buy a plane ticket to Philly.

Clenell at some point I want to have you guys over for dinner. Heck I may have a bitcoin meet up at my spot. We'll see.

AMT - FedEx is out for delivery, please have someone at your office to accept delivery.

you're welcome and it was nice meeting you all.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 09, 2013, 09:11:14 AM
clenell BIIIIIG THANKS FOR POSTING!!! I know I can trust you. I literally was just about to buy a plane ticket to Philly.

Clenell at some point I want to have you guys over for dinner. Heck I may have a bitcoin meet up at my spot. We'll see.

AMT - FedEx is out for delivery, please have someone at your office to accept delivery.
December 09, 2013, 09:03:06 AM
Ok, I got my invoice from AMT with bank transfer information. The bank is NOT in Bulgaria unless US Bank has branches in Eastern Europe. I now question some people in this thread. I'll be more than happy to expound on this if any want more "proof".
Activity: 667
Merit: 500
December 09, 2013, 02:05:06 AM
The defensiveness and unskillful psychological manipulation in the posts I'm seeing in this thread suggests to me realistically that this is either a straight-up scam, or there is very little chance this is really going to happen in a realistic timeframe.

The contention that sales don't happen to people familiar with this forum is specious, and the tone of the "official" posts here is arrogant is disrespectful.

What I'm basically seeing sold here is "we don't need you we have real customers who are not scrubs, but please send us money so we can sell to you". This is a classic grift.

After the kinds of performance we've seen from some other ASIC manufacturers over the course of 2013, the burden is not on the posters on this forum to just believe somebody, the onus is on the seller to demonstrate a willingness to demonstrate his credibility. If the very first thing a seller does in the face of skepticism is get defensive like I'm seeing in this post, then frankly it's unreasonable to have the expectation of trust.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
December 08, 2013, 09:30:48 PM
Now that is just bizarre. And as expected, there is absolutely no explanation. Like it's perfectly normal for folks in the heartland to send money to Bulgaria for a miner in PA.  What's to question ?
December 08, 2013, 08:57:48 PM
My patience is almost gone.
December 08, 2013, 06:00:08 PM
That can be true, but here in Europe, Bulgaria doesn't have a good name.

If I had an association with Technobit, then I wouldn't let my clients pay to them. The clients pay me and I pay Technobit.
Also the account name:Advanced Mining Technologies  --- in Bulgaria --

For me it's a reasson not to pay in advance. They can send the item paid on delivery.

I have friends in Sofia who can likely check out any location in the city (if it exists, would be odd to have bank there and no physical presence). 
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 08, 2013, 05:55:44 PM

If I had an association with Technobit, then I wouldn't let my clients pay to them. The clients pay me and I pay Technobit.

For me it's a reasson not to pay in advance. They can send the item paid on delivery.

Got no opinion on Bulgaria, but Martin has been a stand up guy on the Technobit side as near as I can tell.

It is a bit disturbing. I would have thought they would have a bank in PA, though having just moved from that hellpit, I can say that their banking system is ridiculous even by comparison to other places in the US.

I dunno what to think. Sometimes they seem like a real endeavor, and sometimes like rank amateurs. I don't really smell a scam, but I'm not smellin' roses either. I hope they're real. It would be nice to have a US based manufacturer/assembler where I could pick up in person. It's a cheap flight to philly from Boise, and in a couple of months I should be in a position to do something like that.

Will continue watching.

legendary
December 08, 2013, 05:30:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 08, 2013, 05:02:26 PM
Today I received the banking details from AMT for the payment of the AMT 1.2TH custom server system.

The big surprise was that the payment should be done to:

Bank Name: Raiffeisen Bank Bank Branch
Address: 3 Hristo Stambolski Str. Sofia, Bulgaria, 1036
Account Name: Advanced Mining Technologies
IBAN: BG38RZBB91551004166959
BIC/SWIFT: RZBBBGSF EU
Account Address: P. Todorov Str #1, Bldg 1. 1404 Sofia Bulgaria

At least strange for an American company.

It also means that I am still looking for some good priced hardware

I would guess this is due to their association with Technobit. They are in Bulgaria, if I recall correctly.
legendary
December 08, 2013, 04:46:19 PM
Today I received the banking details from AMT for the payment of the AMT 1.2TH custom server system.

The big surprise was that the payment should be done to:

Bank Name: Raiffeisen Bank Bank Branch
Address: 3 Hristo Stambolski Str. Sofia, Bulgaria, 1036
Account Name: Advanced Mining Technologies
IBAN: BG38RZBB91551004166959
BIC/SWIFT: RZBBBGSF EU
Account Address: P. Todorov Str #1, Bldg 1. 1404 Sofia Bulgaria

At least strange for an American company.

It also means that I am still looking for some good priced hardware
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 08, 2013, 02:52:00 PM
I'm absolutely seriously about puchasing the 1.2 TH/s, but I'm not spending a dime until I can see at least SOMETHING proving that the system operates how they advertise it does.

Look guys, I run a business of my own on the side, you can show me pictures all day long, but if I'm going to GIVE you SIX GRAND you're gonna have to show me that it's worth it. How hard is it, really just to get a freaking camera and snap a few minutes on youtube and post a link here. You can't be THAT busy that you don't have time to push the RECORD button while you're doing this.

I have the six grand sitting in my bank WAITING for confirmation before I do a wire transfer. If you've got enough time to discuss wire transfer information then you've got enough time to post a video of ALL of the equipment you're wanting to market, in operation, and selling us on WHY we should invest in it. I don't think I stand alone, even as a "two day newbie....wtf ever i'm human just like ever other customer here...." when I say that I'm NOT BUYING CRAP until you TELL ME WHY!

Don't give me the 'busy' BS, grab a MTFKNG CAMERA and hit RECORD. No REASON this thread is 18 pages long and you have NOTHING to show for it. If it's official, BE official, show us a freaking video already...and A GOOD ONE with DETAILS would be perfect.

You've got my order if you can do this, so what are you waiting for?

If you followed the BFL drama you should know by now no asic seller follows common business procedures. They do whatever they want whenever they want and tell you to fuck off if you don't agree with what they do.
legendary
December 07, 2013, 03:36:53 PM
I have ordered a 1.2 on there website, so I am a customer that is also reading everything that U guys are writing here and that made me a little bit nervous.... However I still have to pay and now I ve read that they won't ship before february.... maybe they can give discount btc's for the time we can't mine. 4 weeks delivery ok, if it takes longer put the miner online on my account.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
December 07, 2013, 02:10:21 PM
I'm thinking they have enough customers and don't need to pay attention to buyers on this forum.  The only other options are scam and total incompetence.
Jump to: