Pages:
Author

Topic: Official Thread: AMT - page 32. (Read 678353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2014, 11:41:46 AM
Regarding this suit.

First, we have not been served or sent any documents/legal papers, or formal notices of suit. Currently the plaintiffs legal team, but mostly Mr. Lenell has been calling around trying their hardest (again we believe mostly Craig Lenell) to get any media to publish this and credit this as legitimate, but more over the soul purpose is to notify AMT customers and ask them to get involved on their side, to accumulate the damages in question so hopefully they can win more from us. If enough people join, and the damages are enough to cover the potential winnings, we will be served.

If you'd like to join the class, please contact the legal team here: http://www.chimicles.com/

There are a few outcomes that will come of this civil lawsuit:

1. The plaintiffs win, and force the company into bankruptcy.
2. The plaintiffs loose, or the case is dismissed fairly quickly.
3. The case is tried for a long time, costing thousands in legal fees on both sides ( which the majority of the class will not contribute to ) by which time everyone's miner will already be delivered.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

Are we worried? Sure we are, we've given our hearts and best efforts to this business.

Are we going to drop everything, stop building/shipping miners and dedicate our time to lawyers and this case like Mr. Lenell has. No we wont, its not our style. We have a job to do, and we're going to finish it one way or another, period. We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

You broke my hart Joshua  Grin Grin
Do not give up guys you have lost your money already. The only thing to fight for is justice and your dignity!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 08, 2014, 11:40:45 AM
Regarding this suit.

First, we have not been served or sent any documents/legal papers, or formal notices of suit. Currently the plaintiffs legal team, but mostly Mr. Lenell has been calling around trying their hardest (again we believe mostly Craig Lenell) to get any media to publish this and credit this as legitimate, but more over the soul purpose is to notify AMT customers and ask them to get involved on their side, to accumulate the damages in question so hopefully they can win more from us. If enough people join, and the damages are enough to cover the potential winnings, we will be served.

If you'd like to join the class, please contact the legal team here: http://www.chimicles.com/

3. The case is tried for a long time, costing thousands in legal fees on both sides ( which the majority of the class will not contribute to ) by which time everyone's miner will already be delivered.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

Are we worried? Sure we are, we've given our hearts and best efforts to this business.

Are we going to drop everything, stop building/shipping miners and dedicate our time to lawyers and this case like Mr. Lenell has. No we wont, its not our style. We have a job to do, and we're going to finish it one way or another, period. We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

No one believes you anymore.
i do! :-P and i even still get rick rolled.

Well, then you sir are an idiot (no offense). What do you have to show for your 6k spent? Please enlighten me.

This was an investment in an nonexistent product, sir. Just like many campaigns in Kickstarter, that didn't manage to bring the product to market. You sir are the "idiot" ( no offence) for being greedy (by buying a "money maker") and not being a Man that stands firmly with the choices he made. This was a risky investment, thats it. The Law suit will definitely not bring us our 6k back in the next year or two, For Sure , neither are we gonna get more , only less.

If the lawsuit is filed, amt will Not Deliver anything as they will totally give up and declare bankruptcy, cause its The easiest way and we will Get Nothing.........

Best option is to have a little faith and stop being a bitch going to mommy (government) to save my greedy ass......

Life is equal for all and its best to be a good, smart and patient person...

No Lawsuits!  Give them Time , they only ask for that ! File a lawsuit if they Never deliver.... Patience and some balls guys ...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 08, 2014, 11:39:51 AM
so mine and reg/mellorbos miner kits have been posted? i hope so

Edit. Thanks amt recieved the fed ex tracking number
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
April 08, 2014, 11:38:19 AM
correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

There's this new Internet thing called YouTube that you can use to demo your 2.4 in mere seconds. You should try it sometime.

Although it might be hard to make a video of something that doesn't actually exist.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 08, 2014, 11:36:03 AM

We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

This sentence doesn't make sense. It might be missing a "not". Or is that where Josh was driving last night?

correction

"We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best not  to go and to go to Toronto instead.

At this point,  AMT needs to prioritize all the delayed orders.   No point in demo'ing some future machine if you can't deliver to anyone who purchased back in 2013.   

I am waiting for the tracking # today.  This is what Jim Brown has promised.  Please do not screw up the delivery!

BTW... if you don't plan on using booth 401,  can I take over that booth?
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 08, 2014, 11:32:08 AM
Regarding this suit.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

A few points:

(1) If the plaintiffs cannot show harm (in otherwords, you properly compensate everyone), then they obviously can't win.

(2) AMT will not have the option to declare bankruptcy if they do not deliver to their customers  (See the Mt.Gox case:  http://www.pcworld.com/article/2138740/judge-orders-mt-goxs-karpeles-to-us-for-questioning.html )  

My expectation for AMT is that you deliver what you have promised and be responsive to the inquiries of the customers.  That is what every customer expects.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 08, 2014, 11:27:01 AM

We were due to be on the expo today, booth 401, we were going to demo our 2.4's, but in light of this news we felt its best to go to Toronto instead.

This sentence doesn't make sense. It might be missing a "not". Or is that where Josh was driving last night?

correction

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 08, 2014, 11:11:57 AM

Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 08, 2014, 11:07:18 AM
Delivery schedules shall be considered extended by a period of time which AMT deems necessary due to the event circumstances or cause of delay.

Yes they can extend the schedule, but the FTC has clear cut rules for business operating in the US about how they must go about that.

They can't just not ship the miner. If there is a delay it has to be reported to all of the customers. And at that point the customer is able to chose to agree to the delay or decline the delay and ask for full refund.

Thier rules don't supersede federal or state governmental rules or mandates on proper business practices.

I recommend AMT read over the rules they must follow.

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

Specifically this part:

If you decide you can ship the order later, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delay.
if the customer chooses not to wait, the customer can cancel the order and obtain a full and prompt refund

And their definition of Prompt refund is in 7 days by us first class mail.

I sent them the link directly when I submitted my request for refund. I was never acknowledged on that front.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
April 08, 2014, 11:01:21 AM
Delivery schedules shall be considered extended by a period of time which AMT deems necessary due to the event circumstances or cause of delay.

Yes they can extend the schedule, but the FTC has clear cut rules for business operating in the US about how they must go about that.

They can't just not ship the miner. If there is a delay it has to be reported to all of the customers. And at that point the customer is able to chose to agree to the delay or decline the delay and ask for full refund.

Thier rules don't supersede federal or state governmental rules or mandates on proper business practices.

I recommend AMT read over the rules they must follow.

http://www.business.ftc.gov/documents/bus02-business-guide-mail-and-telephone-order-merchandise-rule

Specifically this part:

If you decide you can ship the order later, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delay.
if the customer chooses not to wait, the customer can cancel the order and obtain a full and prompt refund
April 08, 2014, 10:58:02 AM
Regarding this suit.

Well, then you sir are an idiot (no offense). What do you have to show for your 6k spent? Please enlighten me.

We shipped his rig yesterday, we're trying to find his tracking number in the moment.

If you are able to find mine too while you are looking that would be great. Thanks.
Activity: 588
April 08, 2014, 10:55:27 AM
Regarding this suit.

We shipped his rig yesterday, we're trying to find his tracking number in the moment.
hazzar! :-D, i am a ventriloquistb and type from a different account. but as of yet iv only got a smile now anyways. and a box in a plane to come through british customs. after that it could be a box or just ashes. rasberry pi wires c4 shaped stuff....... u know how it is lmao
April 08, 2014, 10:52:09 AM
Regarding this suit.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 08, 2014, 10:49:25 AM
Regarding this suit.

Activity: 588
April 08, 2014, 10:46:33 AM
Regarding this suit.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 08, 2014, 10:44:52 AM
Regarding this suit.

4. (most probable)  Mr. Lenell will annoy and harass the crap out of everyone involved, overstep his welcome and eventually piss people off until they are fed up with him and quit. <- this one we know from experience.

You broke the law when you refused all refunds. Time to pay the Piper.
April 08, 2014, 10:33:25 AM
Regarding this suit.

April 08, 2014, 10:30:11 AM
Aslo I requested my tracking number by e-mail yesterday and was told by jim he'll need to find it.

That was about 10 hours ago I imagine he was probably on his way to bed after a long day. So I'm hoping to receive it today.
Activity: 532
April 08, 2014, 10:28:03 AM
Some of us had been wondering when we would get updates since things seem close. I know I am still waiting for a tracking number I was supposed to get in "a few days". It seems it would be the right thing to do to update those customers directly instead of invest time into addressing people who have no stake in this. All it does is make them want to respond. They may anyway. Just respond to the customers. Might make things go alot smoother. Look past the spam.
Do not you think they have nothing to say to you and their patient customers? Let me put it another way they do it on purpose not updating you
I totally agree with you on this matter but behind every AMT action there is a good reason believe me Wink
It is easier to fight with us trolls and silently mine while you are waiting for your miners or tracking numbers or whatever you are waiting for

The point is they are not responding to customers like they should. They spend more time dealing with detractors who have no financial stake. I am not going to say all are trolls because that is not true. Some people have a valid reason for posting what they do and have some valid points at times. The point is prioritize the customers, if they have enough of their customers on their side, which requires ACTION not just words on AMT's part. They already got Casey on their side...he was kinda pissed at one point so much so he questioned the validity of their business. But now he is on their side. He sees they are legit. I think ALL their customers want that experience too. There are going to still be inconsolable people, but that's the price of doing business. But having more on their side than not will be a bigger win in the long term than not. And right now they are losing alot of support they had initially. I initially supported them too and still WANT to. But seeing all these half truths and lack of customer engagement, has me on the fence to where I just want my miner. It is not an easy situation. They have a subscription setup for emails. They can use that to a MUCH better effect than they have been (which is not at all as I am signed up on it on 3 different emails).

If they cant individually talk to customers then email blasts to let customers know where things are at is something too. Helps us know progress even if things are late. But as it stands there are really no excuses they have all the tools at their disposal now to turn this around. Communication is a must. That is all everyone here has been asking. Least the paying customers, that requires 15 minutes at the end of the day to send out an email and copypasta to the forum. Ignore the detractors (unless what they saying is actually true?). and just focus on your customers. It will pay off much better and they will fight the battles with the detractors for you. But that is not happening now.
April 08, 2014, 10:27:10 AM

That said I was told by AMT I had package being delivered, they've not got me the tracking number yet so I went ahead and called FedEx customer service. They confirmed I had a package in route, and that it is scheduled to be here on thursday the 10th. I'm hoping it will arrive wednesday. I would suggest anyone who was told their miner or kit has been shipped to call fed ex. Just know they won't release that tracking number to you. You'll need to get that from AMT.

AMT feel free to post my tracking # here I've already posted my address in the thread so it's no secret.

For your own sake that is not a smart thing to do. And I would tell them to email it to you directly. Then you can post it if you wish since it would be your liability at that poin. Since your address and now tracking number are public knowledge on here anyone within the right distance can swipe your miners. You MIGHT be around to receive them, but then again the person with malicious intent can also swipe them at gunpoint (and just because you might have one does not mean they cant get the drop on you). It happens more than you might think. Just some safety advice. Not a smart thing to do.

I appreciate the concern, though I don't personally share it.

I don't have nor need a gun. My packages are not delivered directly to my home anyway. The office at my complex takes care of that and they make me show an ID every time I go in even though they know me by name and face due to the property managements rules.

As for if someone takes it by force, they could do that anyway. On the day of delivery or otherwise.

On the topic of the lawsuit and AMT's change of heart on partial refunds and partial refund I'm assuming they've been set straight about how thing will turn out if this goes to trial from their own legal counsel. And the class they are trying to certify will pretty much cover anyone who has ordered from AMT and has either asked recieved a miner late, not received a miner, or has asked for a refund but was not given one. Which as far as I can tell is everyone (at least here).

It's probably in their best interest to reach a settlement before it goes to a Jury trial as requested.
Pages:
Jump to: